User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 Feb 2004, 18:56   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
attention whoring

hi. i'm at work. and i'm bored.
those of you who have my email, email me :\
i am feeling unloved, etc.

though on a happy note.. today i'm going with bonnie after work to get her belly button pierced. the piercer is an old flame of hers that she would like to get back together with. is it wrong for me to encourage her to go back to him with the thought that.. well.. nm it wouldn't happen anyway.

email or pm me so i have something to do!
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 18:56   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: attention whoring

*Jonny swooshes his dragon tail.
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 19:03   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

*Leshy swooshes his totem pole.
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 19:05   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

rawr
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 19:15   #5
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

what on earth gave you the impression that here is a place of condescendenting feelings, or a place to be loved and cheered?
Heres what I think of your problems
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 19:19   #6
Aryn
Happy

cause it's worked before.
and it's not working right now.. no emails.. no pm's

WHERE'S THE LOVE?
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 19:19   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think we were talking about an extra on Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 19:24   #8
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
cause it's worked before.
and it's not working right now.. no emails.. no pm's

WHERE'S THE LOVE?
Well aryn, if you are going to depend of other people in order to get love and happiness...well.....its going to be a pretty sucky life.....
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 19:25   #9
Aryn
Happy

couldn't get any worse! :P
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 19:25   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
Well aryn, if you are going to depend of other people in order to get love and happiness...well.....its going to be a pretty sucky life.....
Are you suggesting masturbation?
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 19:32   #11
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Are you suggesting masturbation?
Yes, but not only that. I am endorsing socialization without dependence. And realising that nothing really matters. That really cleared my life and now i am leading the most emotionally balanced period of my life.
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 19:36   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What's with the whole font thing dude? What's wrong with Verdana?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 19:38   #13
Aryn
Happy

it comes with being 'enlightened' i guess
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 19:40   #14
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
What's with the whole font thing dude? What's wrong with Verdana?
Got sick of it
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 19:43   #15
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
it comes with being 'enlightened' i guess
i am not enlightebed nor i feel like that. I just wanted to share with you what made me a better person.
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 19:47   #16
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

only better in your opinion.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 19:55   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
Got sick of it
Comic sans is for faggots and girls who work in marketing.

(This may seem like a broad generalisation, but it's true. If you email the marketing/PR department at your place of work/study you'll probably get at least one response from a girl who has a signature written in pink Comic Sans text.)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 19:57   #18
Aryn
Happy

that is so true!
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 19:58   #19
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Comic sans is for faggots and girls who work in marketing.

(This may seem like a broad generalisation, but it's true. If you email the marketing/PR department at your place of work/study you'll probably get at least one response from a girl who has a signature written in pink Comic Sans text.)
what do you suggest then?
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 20:00   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Something more classic?
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 20:05   #21
Aryn
Happy

i'm going for lunch
if i don't have an email or pm when i get back (in 1/2 hr) i will cry. at work. and you don't want me to do that do you?
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 20:52   #22
Aryn
Happy

i got an email. not from one of you lot, but an email none the less
so your plans to publicly humiliate me failed \o/
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 20:58   #23
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

it was from me
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 20:59   #24
Aryn
Happy

no
you sent me a pm.
i got an email from someone else :P
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 21:03   #25
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
no
you sent me a pm.
i got an email from someone else :P
I supose you got an email fror the boards warning you about the pm, rite?
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 21:05   #26
Aryn
Happy

nope
i have no interest in getting mailed everytime something happens on the forums :P
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 21:42   #27
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

from now on im going to write all my posts in impact because I am important.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 15:42   #28
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
hi. i'm at work. and i'm bored.
those of you who have my email, email me :\
i am feeling unloved, etc.

though on a happy note.. today i'm going with bonnie after work to get her belly button pierced. the piercer is an old flame of hers that she would like to get back together with. is it wrong for me to encourage her to go back to him with the thought that.. well.. nm it wouldn't happen anyway.

email or pm me so i have something to do!
Let me get this right Aryn, You are knowingly trying to get Bonnie involved with someone else before Steve makes his move so Steve is left available for you?

May I add is Bonnie aware that Steve wants to get back with her, Are you definately aware that Steve wants to get back with Bonnie?

You are one Evil Evil woman.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 15:44   #29
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

It's like a soap opera

Only more villainous
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 16:02   #30
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Other people shouldn't be called steve it's just confusing
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 16:43   #31
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

thats why there are people called "stev-o"
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 00:54   #32
Aryn
Happy

we didn't see andy cause he left before we could go visit.
this last night was 'interesting'
steve and bonnie got closer, so i will just forget it and wish them well. i do have one thing with steve that she doesn't.. he's my tequila buddy \o/
she wont' do tequila shots.. but steve and i will.

anyway.
i also got hit on by a co-worker. so did bonnie. he asked her out, he told me 'since the moment i saw you i've liked you' and then said we should get together later. of course he was a 'tad' drunk (completely and utterly tanked) and i'm not sure if i should be offended that he tried to get bonnie first.

do you see what's happening? i'm setting myself up to be second to bonnie and she's gonna be my roommate... oh dear. at least my life isn't boring

btw.. i'm posting this at the public library which is closing in 5 minutes.. so i might not see any replies. paul if you want to discuss it more then email me! :P
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 14:29   #33
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Important people have the bad habit of being shot.
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 16:30   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Important people have the bad habit of being shot.
With clichés, not puns.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 17:31   #35
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
With clichés, not puns.
guns mostly.
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 00:31   #36
KaosTrigX
Less than three

KaosTrigX will become famous soon enoughKaosTrigX will become famous soon enough
Word

I'm an attention whore too.

I'm just another lonely broken hero......
Picking up the pieces of my mind.........

"I don't want to exist. I want to be the existence."
-Becky
KaosTrigX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 01:43   #37
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

looking for a good time anybody?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 02:54   #38
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

i had a dream about aryn the other night. Quite worrying really.