User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 20 Jun 2010, 12:46   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
PA Multihunters - Bringing back the lols

Usually about two or three times every round something so asinine you'd think it was a deliberate joke happens involving the multihunters. Most of the time you roll your eyes, chuckle under your breath at the absurdity of it and sigh quietly that in 2010 PA some people are still that hard up that they need their internet power trips. All in all it's usually so sad that you need to laugh or you'd have to cry. As such I encourage you all to share in our collective mirth in #ascendancy!

<Hosie> Your account has now been closed due to violation of the user agreement, supported by evidence collected from the game.
<Hosie> Planets are not generally reopened unless good justifications can be given for the evidence collected by "Multihunters".
<jesterina> heh
<Kargool> is Hosie closed?
<mz> what'd you do hosie!?
<ATRO> what were your fleetnames?
<Hosie> I told butter to go **** herself
<Hosie> the fleet name wasnt that bad
<Hosie> SOCCER IS A POOFS GAME

(Apparently a comment my grandmother wouldn't find offensive is now enough to get you warned.)

So what happened and how did hosie manage to get himself closed I hear you ask!

http://pastebin.com/6jBC1Q0n

Truly this man deserves everything he gets. First he makes a joke and then he doesn't want to spend his evening being told off by a patronising bitch in a thousand man game on the internet for breaking a totally irrelevant rule. Hitler could hardly have even thought such depths of depravity existed.

It is not all bad news though! Earlier that night hosie had accidentally slipped, fallen, banged his head, become temporarily retarded and ended up defending isildurx. Thankfully this horrifying aberration was corrected by the multihunters for when they closed hosie they recalled all his fleets to base. As such I invite you all to celebrate the fact with me that hosie's dislike of soccer has somehow managed to get isil roided.

Things that get isil roided. +1
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 12:48   #2
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: PA Multihunters - Bringing back the lols

i'm pro isil getting roided
.cookie hosie gettin isil roided

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 12:55   #3
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

pro isil getting owned
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 13:26   #4
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

The MH team needs a serious revamp, it's full of people that are narrow-minded and ignorant to such a degree that they'd make the Holy Inquisition blush.

Also, interesting how a post gets deleted if you bring up the subject of planets being closed for mocking MHs. Seems it's a taboo to speak against the almighty "people".
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 13:28   #5
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

yeah i think hosie got a lot of cookies for getting isil roided at least!

btw he was reopened but his fleets had been recalled, including both def on a 1k roid planet and an attack that was getting him 100 roids. Bad times
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 13:30   #6
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Woah. This makes me want to change my fleetnames to "SOCCER IS A POOFS GAME". Just to piss off Butter. Some people just shouldn't have any power what so ever.

It's not as much fun when you can't see Isil whine about getting roided though
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 13:33   #7
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Woah. This makes me want to change my fleetnames to "SOCCER IS A POOFS GAME". Just to piss off Butter. Some people just shouldn't have any power what so ever.

It's not as much fun when you can't see Isil whine about getting roided though
The only way it could have been better is if he were also defending Alki and jer at the same time.
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 13:36   #8
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Now as I've read the log for Hosies terrible crime, I really have to shake my head at the way the multihunter reacted to that. We're not kids here. MH's decide upon a punishment, and dish it out. You should not have to stand trial when the sentance have allready been dished out.
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 13:37   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Somehow my earlier reply got deleted, lets put it in general terms then:

I think this shows the incomtence of certain MH's and that many of them are prone to powertrips. I think this is bad for the game and one of the reasons the community as a whole does not really trust any of the support, creators or PA team to do 'any good'. Therefore I must agree with ricoshay's point earlier in this thread that the MH's should be revamped, a lot.

Just to add to the lolz:

<Hosie> how about the 100 roids you guys just cost me
<Judge> hard luck
<Hosie> I was closed for basically nothing
<Judge> that is you punishement for your attitude
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 13:43   #10
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Just what we need for an already dying game.

If you don't want to be an MH drop out, don't ruin the game till everyone leaves so you don't have anyone left to monitor. Wouldn't mind one round with MH not alienating themselves further from the community they are supposedly there to benefit.
Nitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 14:07   #11
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't say I have much of a problem with blatant homophobia being illegal. I know that there's an attitude in the community to think up fleet, ruler and planet names that are as close to illegal as possible (especially among members of Ascendancy), and one of the consequences of doing that is getting slapped if you overstep your bounds. If you can't handle that, then perhaps you should find a different hobby.

Similarly, insulting members of the staff is really not necessary. You broke a rule, so suck it up and take the punishment. Don't try to save your e-cool by acting like a dick. Interestingly enough, there's nothing in the EULA about insulting staff. Hosie is right though, in that butter seems to consider herself quite exalted. Being bad at communicating appears to be a requirement in order to join the staff, these days.

Overall, it seems to me that these are two people who both acted like shit. Welcome to the internet.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 14:14   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Somehow my earlier reply got deleted, lets put it in general terms then:
It's also fantastic that this happens without anyone even bothering to post going "hi, although I'm not a moderator of this forum I decided to delete posts x, y and z for these reasons". There really needs to be some sort of basic customer service competency test in place for people who want to actually work for PA.
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 14:20   #13
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Is this really what it has come down to in terms of preventing me showing my obvious superiority in this game?

As for whining, that is so 2007.
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 14:28   #14
Hosie
Look its a useless rank.
Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion

Hosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to all

The warning for my fleet names was deserved and not at all unexpected.

The 20 minute closure that was only done to teach me to 'respect' these wannabe internet despots is the shitty part. All its done is get a paying customer who wasn't involved roided. Thank **** that person is isil.

oh and I still think soccer is a game for feminine men.
Hosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 14:36   #15
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

As a loyal paying customer I am absolutely devastated by the travesty that has his about to happen to my planet.
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 14:45   #16
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What's happened here is pretty much a mistake by the MH when a lesser punishment would have been appropriate. And by the time they realise a mistake has been made - they go to compound that error by refusing to fix it.

While I can't exactly condone Hosie's behaviour to butter, it's not as if I've not had to put up with (and ignore) abuse in a position of responsibility. It's an internet game - piss people off, you're going to get streams of abuse through that irc client. When you've screwed up by giving out a disproportionate punishment, the least you can do is rectify it.

In the end it's up to MHs to rise above this and do their job as professionally as they can.
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 15:22   #17
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

as a loyal paying customer im disgusted at the travesty that didnt happen at isilx's planet

-Rommel
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 15:24   #18
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

It just seems to me that the common sense solution would be to either reset the names without closing him (I've had some fleetnames reset myself, although I don't remember if this is ever done without closure), or at least waiting to close him until his fleets were returning.

Then again, common sense doesn't seem to be a requisite trait for MH's.
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 15:24   #19
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

If you have to ask twice shes doing it wrong.....SHLAAAP
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 22:17   #20
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosie View Post
oh and I still think soccer is a game for feminine men.
We don't all shower with eachother afterwards for nothing!
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2010, 00:07   #21
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

What's this thing people call soccer?
Unread 21 Jun 2010, 00:31   #22
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
What's this thing people call soccer?
I think it has something to do with balls touching.
Unread 21 Jun 2010, 01:47   #23
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think it was the right thing to do for 2 reasons:
1) I did find the fleet name offensive. It's not called soccer you kangaroochucking idiot!
2) It increased the chances of Isil getting roided. Too bad it didn't happen.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2010, 03:59   #24
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab View Post
2) it increased the chances of isil getting roided. Too bad it didn't happen.
what?! I have been lied to! You ****ers!
Unread 21 Jun 2010, 16:40   #25
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Even I wasn't this bad.

Jeez...

....also in my day IRC logs couldn't be used as evidence against an individual to justify a closing, things have changed it seems...or have they?

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 09:57   #26
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Now I really wonder how the MH will treat the cheating galaxy we can all lookup on sandmans right now.
rather sure theyīll just get a slap on the wrists and then be reopened instead of going straight to the deletion row.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 10:10   #27
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Is that gal the reason the games shut down ? Also name and shame them please

-Rommel
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 10:17   #28
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Let the drama begin :-)

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 10:17   #29
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

well at least it cant be abused anymore after today.. hopefully
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 10:25   #30
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

I want closures especially if it causes a rollback
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 10:35   #31
ricoshay

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
Now I really wonder how the MH will treat the cheating galaxy we can all lookup on sandmans right now.
rather sure theyīll just get a slap on the wrists and then be reopened instead of going straight to the deletion row.

I don't notice anything out of the ordinary in the galaxy screen on sandmans. Details anyone?
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 10:35   #32
rUl3r

People from that gal are atm trying to justify their actions on IRC by saying they reported it. The massive donations were just testing the limits, according to them.
However, I seriously wonder why they need to use the resources to produce ships if they just wanted to test limits.
Itīs a silly attempt to justify blatant cheating.
Oh right, Iīm talking about 10:6, though Iīd bet most people who are interested in this already know by now.
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 10:46   #33
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

From what I can tell, 10:6 used a bug that allowed them to donate to 5 of their planets simultaneously. They first did it with 1m metal and when that turned out to work, they did it with another 49m. They then proceeded to put them into production, which can be seen from the fact that their value growth continued at double the rate it did before the donation.

As for name and shame: pdmaster of Osiris, Rydel of Evolution, xoca of Apprime, Joseph of Osiris and Darkkon of Evolution received a donation, in order of Z coordinate. spectro of Apprime, Korsan of Osiris, Mysteries of NewDawn couldn't (and didn't) receive a donation because they were above their galaxy's average score, though it's possible they would've refused to participate either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I want closures especially if it causes a rollback
lol
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 10:49   #34
ricoshay

Oh, 10:6... they were also hit today. Funny time to start testing!

Going back on topic, I wonder what the punishment will be. Afterall, they didn't rename their fleets to something containing poofs. :/
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 11:06   #35
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
<Judge> that is you punishement for your attitude

I found this one top notch. Not that I've ever respected these people too much. Maybe Xontas was decent.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 11:07   #36
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

So can we confirm (as I'm not playing) we have:

1. juvenile homophobic nonsense
2. incompetent / ego maniacal officials
3. organized cheating
4. loads of people exhibiting various levels of mock surprise / resentment at the above?

just checking to see whether things have changed much.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 11:14   #37
rUl3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
So can we confirm (as I'm not playing) we have:

1. juvenile homophobic nonsense
2. incompetent / ego maniacal officials
3. organized cheating
4. loads of people exhibiting various levels of mock surprise / resentment at the above?

just checking to see whether things have changed much.
No changes really, you can come back to PA anytime and find the same enjoyable environment as ever

Edit: After some longer, calm talk to a member of 10:6 Iīm willing to consider the option they actually did not intend to cheat. While I fully believe in the stupidity of mankind, they do have fair points.
Since I donīt want to cook this up any further, Iīll personally wait for an official statement by PA team on the whole matter.

Last edited by rUl3r; 22 Jun 2010 at 11:35.
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 11:50   #38
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

I see, it doesn't come from Asc so it's cheating...
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 11:56   #39
rUl3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
Your hatred against Asc is really misplaced here. I donīt think any Asc approves of bug abuse, and there were lots of non-Asc people in #planetarion today who werenīt fond of it either.
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 12:05   #40
E-Choke
Pipo P
Mumu Champion

E-Choke is an unknown quantity at this point

Just disable Fleet Names.
It's of no use what so ever and it's only used to insult / joke / try to confuse people.

Problem solved
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 12:11   #41
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

How's your patience rUl3r as pa team are not great for bothering to make official statements

-Rommel
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 12:26   #42
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Epic thread win.
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 12:31   #43
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
I believe that the Official Planetarion Community (c) (tm) line on this is:

"It is only cheating if you get caught."

Now, you can say what you like about Ascendancy (and most people do) but they very rarely (if ever?) get caught!
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 12:32   #44
ricoshay

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
Your hatred against Asc is really misplaced here. I donīt think any Asc approves of bug abuse, and there were lots of non-Asc people in #planetarion today who werenīt fond of it either.
If I was like him, I would hate Asc also.
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 12:39   #45
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Unofficial Statement

Today the sun is shining.

Last edited by Judge; 22 Jun 2010 at 13:00.
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 12:43   #46
Juice
The liquid crusader

Juice is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
Official Statement

Yes, but out of who's bottom ?
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 12:50   #47
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Official Statement

The sun is always shining, as it has been for the past billion years. Anything useful to share?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 12:52   #48
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Official Statement

Doesnt count unless it comes from the organ grinder and not the monkey

-Rommel
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 13:45   #49
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Someone really needs to pull the MH's heads out of each others asses if they feel that Hosie's fleet name was somehow deserving of punishment when 99% of APP's fleet names don't face any consequences.

Totally laughable.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 13:48   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Actually it's if it contravenes the EULA so it's cheating. But you know, do continue to spew whatever rubbish enters your tiny mind onto the forums. Everyone appreciates a good clown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rul3r
After some longer, calm talk to a member of 10:6 Iīm willing to consider the option they actually did not intend to cheat.
Personally I doubt they did either. You'd need to be seriously retarded to think you could get away with this, which is, after all, the main point of cheating. That said they wasted everyone's time and caused downtime so I'd take away half of their fleets or some equally fitting punishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K View Post
Someone really needs to pull the MH's heads out of each others asses if they feel that Hosie's fleet name was somehow deserving of punishment when 99% of APP's fleet names don't face any consequences.

Totally laughable.
It's mainly because hosie prelaunched a fleet on 1.1 and forgot to recall it.

Edit: It's also rather delightfully ironic that while hosie was expected to present himself for a completely pointless telling off the sum total of communication from pateam since the game went down 4 hours ago is that there's a problem and the game will be open when it's fixed (which is actually no information at all).

*JBG salutes PA's Monthy Pythonesque parody of customer service

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 22 Jun 2010 at 13:55.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote