User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Dec 2003, 06:17   #1
Vandal

Vandal is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Old Fury Dude Need's Home

I have been away from PA for awhile but wish to return (tried ********** but it absolutely sucks!)I played PA from round 2 through 9 (quit when Fury did). I log on 4-5 times daily, am based in Western Canada so I make an excellent "Night Warchman", very familar with attack bots, IRC etc. Either shoot me an e-mail @ [email protected] or leave a message here.

Vandal
Vandal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 21:29   #2
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
Re: Old Fury Dude Need's Home

This round ends in half a week, but if you visit the old public channels on irc.netgamers.org (replaced irc.planetarion.com) you might just find a bunch of your old mates. IRC is the place to be
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 23:56   #3
logamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
IRC is the place to be
or IS it?

ps, bloodvomit
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 16:51   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Out of curiosity, when were you in Fury?
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 18:00   #5
Vandal

Round's 3 to :gollum: 9:-)
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 22:19   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ah, was just curious. Your nick doesn't look familiar
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 23:58   #7
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandal
Round's 3 to :gollum: 9:-)
Fury didn't exist in r9 - and your nick doesnt look familiar at all.

Who were you exactly?

PS: I have Fury lists for r5 so I will cross reference to either give you a stamp of confirmation or a public humilation.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 08:40   #8
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
PS: I have Fury lists for r5 so I will cross reference to either give you a stamp of confirmation or a public humilation.
ROFL
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 09:18   #9
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Fury didn't exist in r9 - and your nick doesnt look familiar at all.

Who were you exactly?

I'll bet we'll never hear of him again:Twins:

-----
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 10:06   #10
*Cooper*

*Cooper* is an unknown quantity at this point

oh dont b so mean to the poor guy!
*Cooper* is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 14:04   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Shit, my cover is blown!
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 23:35   #12
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Cooper*
oh dont b so mean to the poor guy!
Too often people claim they were Fury and "cant remember the exact round".

The fact round 9 was mentioned is suspicious enough.

And considering I knew nearly every single member in r5 due to the events of r4 I think Im quite qualified to know for that era. Sid is still by far the best ever in remembering names. I've sometimes cross referenced things with him - such as about Idler and Albinosqrl.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 09:08   #13
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Too often people claim they were Fury and "cant remember the exact round".

The fact round 9 was mentioned is suspicious enough.

And considering I knew nearly every single member in r5 due to the events of r4 I think Im quite qualified to know for that era. Sid is still by far the best ever in remembering names. I've sometimes cross referenced things with him - such as about Idler and Albinosqrl.
Hmmm

I am an ex-fury member and I don't remember your nick - you sure you ain't telling us porkies too?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 12:42   #14
CryWolf
Muad'Dib

CryWolf is an unknown quantity at this point

can I join the ex-fury thingy too ? ;-P even if it was just a brief encounter in round 2 ;-) lo zhil, long time no see

"Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
CryWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 22:51   #15
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryWolf
can I join the ex-fury thingy too ? ;-P even if it was just a brief encounter in round 2 ;-) lo zhil, long time no see
Lo CryWolf :P

First contact with Tuba ever :P

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 13:35   #16
Metrofx
Commander too o_O

Metrofx can only hope to improve

I was fury too. Just not officially..
Round 4 - 37:14 Trt/Virus/NFU/Xanadu
Round 5 - 1:25 Xanadu BC
Round 6 - 27:13 Xanadu BC / Silver RO / Iliad / Xanadu
Round 7 - 30:3:9 RaH LDK (for 2 secs) T&P
Round 8 - Do not Remember RaH
Round 13 - 2:6:9 WolfPack

I own you SeXus!

Our Private Strip show in #xanbc

Me too Shak \o/
<_Mike_> Ronnie insulted the l33t3st alliance in the world
<Metrofx> Mike did Ronnie just insult fury and Xan again?
<_Mike_> Metrofx no silly
<_Mike_> MDK
Metrofx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 06:15   #17
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

it doestn apear so, its not fury style to lag like Vandal is..

not that i was in fury, but that i was attacked by fury..

A galaxy that was part of fury (it was tagged) quite a while ago recalled the attack because i edited queens Bohemian Rhapsody.

instead of

But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come easy go - will you let me go

IM just a poor planet and no one defends me
He's (MoC) just a poor planet from a poor galaxy
Spare us our roids, save us the monstrosity.
Easy come easy go- will you let us go.

and they did in fact all recall, and they only had 3 ticks to make a decision, and managed to get everyone to pull.. that was nice of them. ;-) It could have been a multi, because this was when it was free, but i'd give them the benefit of the doubt.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 06:16   #18
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

i know its lame to beg, but it was our only hope..

Unread 13 Jan 2004, 11:20   #19
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
i know its lame to beg, but it was our only hope..
rofl. at least its original begging ^^

Better then what i sometimes get: I at least twice a round I get a mail from a target stating they want me to recall, because their mother/father/other relative was admitted in hospital, and they were grief stricken and cud not get def which they wud have gotten otherwise......And that i wud be a heartless monster if i didnt :P

Is that sorry or not?
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 14:16   #20
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

that really is sorry..., id see if i could find some more attackers for both him and the rest of the galaxy...

Unread 14 Jan 2004, 12:19   #21
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

Do u guys i can say i was Fury

i have had a lot of contact with Fury (ships), but i bet that doesnt count

(c my signature to c if i was Fury or not, i gues not )

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 20:03   #22
Vandal

Mr Leshey...I am Festus, we spoke on multiple occassion during many rounds:-) Changed my nick because well, why the hell not. Retractions would now be in order:-)

Vandal aka Festus
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 20:30   #23
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

In that case I certainly do recall you
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 23:11   #24
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandal
Mr Leshey...I am Festus, we spoke on multiple occassion during many rounds:-) Changed my nick because well, why the hell not. Retractions would now be in order:-)

Vandal aka Festus
Why didn't you say so....

:P

*throws hands up in air*

Festus gains stamp of approval.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 14:31   #25
auther pendragon

auther pendragon is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember Festus
he was in a) my gal b) was in the BOG battlegroup

and he was fury till r 8 if my memory serves me well

Arfa
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 15:53   #26
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by auther pendragon
was in the BOG battlegroup
Comical BG name mate

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 16:48   #27
auther pendragon

was actually meant to be comical

it was Band Of Gypsies but some other ppl wanted people to tag up for wings ect
so we tagged [BOG]
eventually i used to tag as wing commander thus
[BOG|WC] :P

you have to remember PA was more fun then
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 20:40   #28
Vandal

Howdy Arfa:-) You were an excellent GC, while in your gal my planet made it into the top 30 for a good chunk of that round :-) If you are running another gal in r11 I would love to have a rock in it! I need to find a home soon, when does R11 start anyhow?

Festus (or Vandal...whatever)
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 05:32   #29
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point

Vandal you can visit arfa in #eclipse on pa net
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Queen DAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 09:09   #30
General Martok
used to register

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen DAX
Vandal you can visit arfa in #eclipse on pa net
Not #fury ? Thought Eclipse wasn't Fury

(heh)

-----
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 16:12   #31
auther pendragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
Not #fury ? Thought Eclipse wasn't Fury

(heh)
eclipse isnt fury but im still me

didnt you used to be OT in round 4 ?
auther pendragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 16:23   #32
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
PA.....fun
LIES!!!!!!!!11111111111

Quote:
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 17:24   #33
General Martok
used to register

Quote:
eclipse isnt fury but im still me

didnt you used to be OT in round 4 ?
I don't even know what OT is

btw I hope you understood my previous post wasn't serious

-----
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 17:50   #34
auther pendragon

so i cant ask the second part of the question dammit

i still cant rememner for the life of me what OT stood for though it had lots of llamas on its gal banners

wasnt too sure which part u came from but a large part of OT became TOT
auther pendragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 01:05   #35
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about

Its been a long time.. But if memory serves OT was 'Off Topic',
and were friends with TC 'The Collective' back around r3-4 times,
and the last line of your post arfa, this is what i can come up with quick though of them

(Shads if ur peeking through the forums, correct me if im wrong )

Edit: ps. Festus does ring a bell for me as well

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"

Last edited by Jykke; 21 Jan 2004 at 01:12.
Jykke is offline   Reply With Quote