User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Oct 2007, 11:59   #1
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold
GoSu the 'super' BG

So over the past 2 rounds we've seen domination from the GoSu BG, last round creating a top gal and numerous high members, and this round holding half the t10 spots (if not more) with names such as afu/fenix/gwarth/ika becoming fairly household names. What im curious about is;

A) What makes them so successful and
B) Why have no other BG's in recent rounds achieved such success?

Surely its got nothing to-do with the fact of it being a German only BG? Or is it that GoSu dragged such a great collection of members back from previous rounds? What is their secret? They all seem to have chosen their races wisely and in mind of out of tag defense e.g. xan/cat, which has a contributing factor to their success.

The GoSu in my gal seems to have gone from attacking with 2-3 fleets at start (like most), to defending with at least 2 fleets in latter game, is this common policy amongst them? It makes sense as when reaching serious roid-counts its clearly alot more efficient to defend them rather than attacking smaller targets.

Im also curious as to how GoSu relates within VS/exi, as i understand both have fairly strict defending policies, which is maybe the source of their mulitple def fleets, one for alliance other for BG? Or doesnt it work like that? Do they tend to BP together? I assume so, from evidence of last round.

Anyway ill stop jibber-jabbering and hopefully someone with alot more knowledge on the subject will fill me in on the reasons behind their success.

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 12:22   #2
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: GoSu the 'super' BG

Ask Fenix.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 12:44   #3
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

they cheat.
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 13:21   #4
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

defleeches I think its called

I'm also guessing on a serious amount of planet naps

Last edited by Spritfire; 8 Oct 2007 at 13:32.
Spritfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 13:21   #5
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain
they cheat.
your my hero, got anything to back up this claim? or want to stfu?
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 14:29   #6
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Gosu are great chaps who play a honest & fun game like us in DTA!

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 14:34   #7
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

planet naps
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 14:35   #8
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

I miss the old school days of battle groups & massive blocks kicking the crap out of each other night on night.

Those were the days

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 14:43   #9
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

props to luckeylove, this is an interesting thread and i wish to see some gosu players post here

and the rest of you who spammed here, dont ruin a dire thread please or i will simple report you to my friends in high places.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 15:03   #10
pajacas

pajacas is an unknown quantity at this point

They are good cause they learned from the best
LDK for teh win :P

Last edited by pajacas; 8 Oct 2007 at 15:47.
pajacas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 15:07   #11
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

ok. is it me, or are the wrong people jumping in to cast the first stone?

edit: for some constructive input, I must say i'm pretty fond of the bunch. Yes,they are a bit of a def sink, and fenix is one of the whiniest persons currently playing PA(:wave, but also, you can rely on them to be reachable at all times. They may be the last organised group of oldschool players around, still playing at the highest standards the game can be played at.

as for the cheating.....and people claiming they used to cheat but don't anymore, then point the finger at gosu-ppl, let me ask you this: do you still play as hardcore as you used to when you indeed cheated?
you will find out that cheaters care most about the game, and get involved a lot in the game (else they wouldnt care enough to cheat in the first place), but that is a totally different story, for a totally different thread.

Last edited by voodoo; 8 Oct 2007 at 15:35.
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 17:19   #12
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
Oh suck my willy dude, i was making a random reply. Gosu players are great players that def eachother at all costs. They will def eachother before deffing their alliance, question is if thats a good thing though. You could say its just being selfish. Im sure they invest time in turning their gal into a good crossdefmachine aswell, combined with members spreading through multiple alliances this means they got their hands on alot of def to cover their ass. Prolly a few retired mates that toss a fleet to def them too but thats the same in every other alliances, people denying that should go suck something between 2 legs.

Short version for people that cba to read 3 lines
+ Good active players.
+ Good bp's. (teamwork with the res of the gal?)

- Spreading through alliances to get 'better' def.
- Planetnaps? (pure speculation)
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 17:30   #13
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Theyre great players who know how to play the game
They know how to get def
They know how to minimise the amount of incs they get

Surely a winning formula?
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 17:32   #14
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
Ask fenix
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 17:34   #15
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajacas

They cheat??
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 19:29   #16
pajacas

pajacas is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
They cheat??
they laugh from the whiners as you forest
pajacas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 20:14   #17
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
They cheat??
evidence of gosu cheating plz

(p.s. was at the cottage on sunday; the unknown phrase of "solid away performance" is the only way to describe it)
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 20:19   #18
Forest

I didnt say they cheated. Someone posted gosu learnt from ldk so it was more a question (hence the question marks).

Pompey own, are you going up to wigan for the game (£15 ticket, free transport).
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 22:33   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Stop worming out of it, I saw what you were implying from it. If you're saying they are learning how to cheat from LDK, then you're pretty much saying they are cheating. So justify it, unless you want to categorically say you have no basis for them cheating.

(seriously considering it, although not sure it's worth it given that I'd have to take the hit of a huge taxi fare at midnight/1am/whenever we get back - might chill out for a few weeks and go to birmingham/villa away)
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 23:23   #20
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Afiak, there more of a community than a BG, just friends who all happen to be very good players :/

or something.
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 23:45   #21
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Gosu is a great bunch which I got to know back in round 18 and I really feel that they're a great bunch of dedicated players. I have only experienced them as honest hard working players, and that is what I assume they are.
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 00:21   #22
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

do they play starcraft?
the term 'gosu' is korean for 'very skilled' or some shit.
mondragon ftw?
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 03:00   #23
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

T&P would kick their a$$
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 11:53   #24
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoops^
T&P would kick their a$$
Who are also German.

German's take things WAY too serious :/
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 12:05   #25
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^
Who are also German.

German's take things WAY too serious :/
heh lo Game you still around
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 12:30   #26
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Ended up in a GoSu gal myself this round and yes, as Kargool said, only experienced them as dedicated, active bastards who keep outroiding me. Good group of guys from what ive seen, and touch wood we can pressure for #1 gal end of the round. 14.7 ftw :P
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 12:38   #27
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Ended up in a GoSu gal myself this round and yes, as Kargool said, only experienced them as dedicated, active bastards who keep outroiding me. Good group of guys from what ive seen, and touch wood we can pressure for #1 gal end of the round. 14.7 ftw :P
You never will now with me in it! BUAhahahahahhahaha!
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 21:08   #28
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
do they play starcraft?
the term 'gosu' is korean for 'very skilled' or some shit.
mondragon ftw?
yeah they do play mens and they are pretty good at it aswell:>
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 22:31   #29
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

an organised group that joins several alliances and plays for roids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 22:11   #30
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

There good because there the only group of players to shed 'real' tears when they lose roids...
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 22:14   #31
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
yeah they do play mens and they are pretty good at it aswell:>
I think one of them has "maphacker" as second name (No kidding )
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 00:37   #32
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
There good because there the only group of players to shed 'real' tears when they lose roids...

i lol'd at this

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 01:05   #33
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajacas
Ohh please. LDK is yesterdays news
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 10:55   #34
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Or simply get their planets and their "friends'" fleets bashed and quit?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 11:30   #35
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

credit where credit is due in that even if most of them are pretty hilariously mediocre players (apart from some awesomes ie: dedin) they're very committed (albeit to each other), this is also their downfall though as a/ not too useful to a single alliance b/ they keep making these terribly costly 'loyalty' suicides ie the ascendancy provoked caj-agony collision r20 and apparently fenix seems to have hilariously screwed up again. but there's certainly no other consistent 'group' (apart from ascendancy perhaps, but that's an alliance as opposed to group) in terms of planet ranking and all when we've seen so, so many terrible bg's and groups of "name" players (mind, modern day 'names') so you've got to give them that.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 18:24   #36
XillveR
X markes the spot

XillveR is an unknown quantity at this point

they are good players, and thats because they are dedicated to the game.

maybe no job? or work at home?

activaty is needed imo...
R24 Orbit ToF HC
R25 Orbit member
R26-28 ToF HC
R29 Vengance member
R30-31 break
R32 Tides Of Vengance member
R33 ROCK member

XillveR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 22:42   #37
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by XillveR

activaty is needed imo...
well, now with all the things you can do so that you dont have to sit at your computer all day, all you really need to do is know when to be on (prime attack times, etc) and to make sure people can contact you when you arent.

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 20:11   #38
Digiscent
KiLLa

Digiscent is infamous around these partsDigiscent is infamous around these parts

gosu vs. asc ?! =)
Fight to the death!!
R4:Oh to be A Pepsi Bottle(285:19)[Bluetubas][Pepsi]#6
R5:Lothlórien (28:16)[Wolfpack]#58
R6: (17:2)[NoS]
R7: (9:25)[NoS][Pepsi]
R9: (49:1)[Seraphim]
R9.5:[LDK] [S] [Oly] [Ely] [ETY](30:8)[Seraphim]#10
R19:Sexy Mandolin(1:5)[TGV]#7
R22:The Dutchmaster of Tallahassee(18:10:4)[ROCK]#111
R23:TheKing of Kush(12:2:4)[ROCK]#69
R24:Thoughts of Murder(6:7:1)[ROCK]#65
R26:President Obama of Yes We Can(4:3:9)[Jenova]#200
R30:President Obama of The United States (1:4:15)[CT]
Digiscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2007, 02:35   #39
Furbie_Fanatic
Dinosaur

Furbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the rough

A) Trust, Unity and Activity.
B) Because they lack the above?
If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Dont Trust Anyone!
Furbie_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2007, 18:16   #40
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Voodoo typed this inane mindless drivel:

Quote:
as for the cheating.....and people claiming they used to cheat but don't anymore, then point the finger at gosu-ppl, let me ask you this: do you still play as hardcore as you used to when you indeed cheated?
you will find out that cheaters care most about the game, and get involved a lot in the game (else they wouldnt care enough to cheat in the first place), but that is a totally different story, for a totally different thread.
Totally appalling attitude.
This is one of the worst things I have ever read on these forums, and considering the low standard of posts that you see on AD, that is saying something.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2007, 18:44   #41
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiscent
gosu vs. asc ?! =)
Fight to the death!!
http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki...0:Planet_Ranks

anyways, a fair part of gosu were ascendancy at one point
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2007, 21:08   #42
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

As far as I remember, they are the only BG who have been cought cheating on a massive scale twice (r8 by ParraCida/Globe? and r11 by that Ely fella?).

(I don't consider Heresy to be a trough BG, just a front for Killmark)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2007, 21:55   #43
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
As far as I remember, they are the only BG who have been cought cheating on a massive scale twice (r8 by ParraCida/Globe? and r11 by that Ely fella?).

(I don't consider Heresy to be a trough BG, just a front for Killmark)
Wasn't R11 OuZo and not gosu?
Unread 15 Oct 2007, 09:31   #44
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Yggdra=-
Wasn't R11 OuZo and not gosu?
Yes. XtotheZ caught Ouzo big time R11.
(Meddy, nacho and their merry men.)

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2007, 10:29   #45
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
Yes. XtotheZ caught Ouzo big time R11.
(Meddy, nacho and their merry men.)
That was actually during rd 9.5 and yes it was mainly OuZo related. Then again a lot of OuZo were GoSu and vice versa - especially the high profile ones held close ties to each other. Funnily enough when XtotheZ revealed the cheating some GoSu members who also account shared that round were the first to jump on the bandwagon and point "cheater, cheater" fingers on the forums. ****ing hypocrites!

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2007, 14:25   #46
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

funnily enough, XtotheZ shouldn't have been the one to point fingers. his planet had a lot of activity r7 when himself and the whole ely HC in that gal for the round were barely around? Ofcourse it all deppends if you think cheating on a large scale(ally wise) is not so bad as cheating on a small scale (ingal only). But then again, that is just a matter of perspective.
Unread 15 Oct 2007, 14:57   #47
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Since when does being a cheater or having cheated disqualify you from pointing the finger at other cheaters?
Unread 15 Oct 2007, 15:53   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
funnily enough, XtotheZ shouldn't have been the one to point fingers. his planet had a lot of activity r7 when himself and the whole ely HC in that gal for the round were barely around? Ofcourse it all deppends if you think cheating on a large scale(ally wise) is not so bad as cheating on a small scale (ingal only). But then again, that is just a matter of perspective.
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" would actually result in criminals never being punished. Let's face it, 99% of us probably cheated in some way at some point during our time playing this game. This is no reason to not call people out on massive organised levels of cheating.
Unread 15 Oct 2007, 17:24   #49
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

In regards to Parra and cheating, i always felt he was in a glasshouse tossing bricks the size of Buicks.

He was in in titans, and he has been in heartshunters gal, both who had their fair share of cheating. I seen in as a member of hhs gal, as a officer in titans and as a regular member there.

Parra also asked fred to farm him,then got him closed,heh.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2007, 17:27   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
In regards to Parra and cheating, i always felt he was in a glasshouse tossing bricks the size of Buicks.

He was in in titans, and he has been in heartshunters gal, both who had their fair share of cheating. I seen in as a member of hhs gal, as a officer in titans and as a regular member there.

Parra also asked fred to farm him,then got him closed,heh.
Who the hell was talking about parracida