User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 26 Mar 2007, 07:36   #1
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Conspiracy Theory Round 21

I've been verbally abused for my lack of creativity where this thread is concerned so I'll make my best attempt to provide a well rounded informative recruiting thread. (no really, I'm serious)

Bluey is the HC in command of our Recruiting/Internal Affairs Department and the main recruiting contact if you are interested in joining CT for round 21 however any @ in #Conspiracy can answer your pm with "go pm Bluey"

What CT Offers:

consistant aggresive attacks
an experienced HC team with a successful history in PA
intelligent defence officers who cover your calls right (as long as that works with our current mission profile)
a fair and consistant defence priority system
a "no bullshit" approach to the game at the alliance level
a team of solid quality players who know what teamwork is all about and an overall never give up, fight it out attitude
a good amount of laughs

What you will offer CT:

teamwork
Activity
loyalty
a good work ethic
intelligent fleet care (crashing is for noobs)
compliance with alliance rules and standard of play

if your more worried about your planet than you are about your alliance, go apply somewhere else and don't waste our time please

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 30 Mar 2007 at 16:49.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2007, 16:54   #2
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts
Re: Conspiracy Theory Round 21

Good luck to those why apply, at least as a gal mate Bluey is a very nice person, though very bat oriented ^_^

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 04:50   #3
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

any excuse to contact bluey <3
M0shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 10:10   #4
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

I antivouch m0shy for being possibly the most inactive gal mate last round
Unread 29 Mar 2007, 20:30   #5
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

if i wouldn't have had an allie yet i would've definately contact bluey, might do so anyway tho
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2007, 20:45   #6
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
I antivouch m0shy for being possibly the most inactive gal mate last round
i anti vouch for relig being a selfish bitch xpwhore of a gal mate who cant handle it that LFC will win the champs league again!

<3
M0shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2007, 15:08   #7
[FC]Imperial

[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light

gl CT
Unread 30 Mar 2007, 16:51   #8
Koks

Koks will become famous soon enoughKoks will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
if your more worried about your planet than you are about your alliance, go apply somewhere else and don't waste our time please
eRR Duck im soo not into that
Unread 30 Mar 2007, 16:52   #9
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koks
eRR Duck im soo not into that
well there's always one :P
Unread 30 Mar 2007, 17:30   #10
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

good luck in rd 21 to ace and all in ct

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2007, 17:42   #11
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Reason for joining #1: Me
Reason for joining #2: Stifler abuse

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2007, 18:15   #12
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I'll apply but keep stifler away from me.
I don't like to be abused by men i don't know

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2007, 20:24   #13
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Reason for joining #1: Me
Reason for joining #2: Stifler abuse
1) Your an idle git
2) Hes a welsh scouser so he cant abuse anyone :/

But on a serious note a great bunch etc. GL guys

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2007, 22:36   #14
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you have a irc server for you alliance?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2007, 23:23   #15
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

no we use netgamers.... #conspiracy is the public channel
Unread 1 Apr 2007, 23:48   #16
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

No wonder I havent lurked for over a year now, nobody got private ircs anymore
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2007, 10:59   #17
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Because there's absolutely no need anymore to be honest.
Unread 2 Apr 2007, 11:55   #18
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
No wonder I havent lurked for over a year now, nobody got private ircs anymore
actually i know of 3 including us :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Because there's absolutely no need anymore to be honest.
it's allways been possible to run an alliance through netgamers server, but some of us still prefer not to.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2007, 01:15   #19
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

btw aNgRyDuCk .. you have been out uncreatived by Androx :P
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 10:51   #20
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck CT!

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 19:39   #21
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

I want to be HC...doable?
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 19:46   #22
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Let's hope not.
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 21:42   #23
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

MotoX for president!

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote