User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 25 Mar 2007, 07:09   #1
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Top 10 HC downfalls between rounds[Humor]

Top 10 Reasons why the time between rounds is bad for HC.

10. They start talking about their real lives.

9. Spamming players to see if playing next round.

8. Purging inactives from the alliance channel.

7. Posts recruiting threads on forums.

6. Starts playing other games.

5. Still around on IRC as much as when round was going.

4. Adds funky colors to public channel topic.

3. Posts links to aweful videos in alliance channel.

2. HC joins PA team as multi-hunters.

1. Gets bored and creates product line with alliance logo.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13

Last edited by lokken; 25 Mar 2007 at 14:36.
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2007, 09:42   #2
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Top 10 HC downfalls between rounds[Humor]

the creative outlets made me giggle
Unread 25 Mar 2007, 12:42   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I came to this thread hoping that it'd be a top 10 list of HC downfalls where they'd been kicked out of alliances, etc.

I was disappointed
Unread 25 Mar 2007, 15:41   #4
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

let's add number 11

it gives us too much time to boot members for giving us grief :P
Unread 25 Mar 2007, 16:31   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I came to this thread hoping that it'd be a top 10 list of HC downfalls where they'd been kicked out of alliances, etc.
Number 1 would have to be Webangel's "downfall" from Fang where he posted his password in the public channel, then someone logged in and deleted every member from the alliance before erasing it.
Unread 25 Mar 2007, 18:13   #6
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What about Kargool causing the collapse of APA, Cryptic's reputation being destroyed in one single Round 6 thread, Ladybug/Viper being kicked from ViruS in Round 9.5?
Unread 25 Mar 2007, 19:48   #7
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Why did those two get kicked from Virus anyway?

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2007, 22:06   #8
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Number 1 would have to be Webangel's "downfall" from Fang where he posted his password in the public channel, then someone logged in and deleted every member from the alliance before erasing it.
genius, has the magician who did this ever owned up to it and taken the credit he deserves?
M0shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2007, 22:08   #9
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
Why did those two get kicked from Virus anyway?
I believe LadyBug was demoted from being HC by the rest of the HC(except Viper) because she was "overworked" or something liek that, she did not agree with this and a agreement could not be found. Thus she and Viper left and formed Seraphim.

(I had left Virus some time before and its a long time ago so my memory could be quite sketchy)
Unread 25 Mar 2007, 23:38   #10
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
What about Kargool causing the collapse of APA, Cryptic's reputation being destroyed in one single Round 6 thread, Ladybug/Viper being kicked from ViruS in Round 9.5?
what thread was it?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2007, 23:45   #11
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
what thread was it?
The one where Patrician provided proof of Fury cheating by assigning members accounts in Round 4. I'd link to Scouse's, but the site seems to be down now
Unread 26 Mar 2007, 00:08   #12
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

ah, that one. I remember that thread now, but I dont remember anyone particular standing out in the discussion.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2007, 02:14   #13
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

cryptic didn't do too bad r7 at least i hear
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote