User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Jan 2003, 14:39   #1
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of
hello

hello

i am new to these forums and to this game and was hoping to make lots of friends here. Does anyone want to be my friend?

e.v.o.l.v.e
vampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 14:40   #2
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
11 yr old boys ahoy!

lo btw
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 14:40   #3
Cocaine

Buy me beer
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 14:41   #4
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Re: hello

Quote:
Originally posted by Vampy
hello

i am new to these forums and to this game and was hoping to make lots of friends here. Does anyone want to be my friend?
Hello, goth!

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 14:42   #5
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of
Re: Re: hello

Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot
Hello, goth!

awww bugger, you still have a quote from me in your sig....i can't pretend to be a noob!

ello everyone, long time no see

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 14:45   #6
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Mwahahhahahahah.

I didn't took it off... :/

My sig is outdated. Will you make me a new one?

Unread 10 Jan 2003, 14:49   #7
Cocaine

Re: Re: Re: hello

Quote:
awww bugger, you still have a quote from me in your sig....i can't pretend to be a noob!

ello everyone, long time no see
Your reg date gives it away to!
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 14:51   #8
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: Re: hello

Quote:
Originally posted by Cocaine
thats what i was thinking, lo vampy btw
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 15:00   #9
vampy
bound & gagged

Re: Re: Re: Re: hello

Quote:
Originally posted by Cocaine

lol, as does the fact that most people here know who i am anyway

*sigh*

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 15:04   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hi.
How you been?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 15:22   #11
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
By the way, there seems to be a problem with your forums, they seem to have been down for the last few months.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 15:29   #12
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
So did the nice doctor's declare you fit to live in society or did you escape from the hospital?Oops,was that ment to be a secret.?

That barb-wire on the bathroom window is a bitch to get through but once your through and have the straight jacket off it's plain sailing ahead.
Unless,like me,the feckers put you in a backless robe underneath the strigh-jacket.
Why backless,when has the doctor ever needed to get to your arse in a hurry...
It's quite cold in winter weather and not conducive to flagging down a cab or hitchhiking.

/me huddles into the fetal position in the corner and mumbles something about flashbacks

Oh,welcome back.The ickle teen boy's will be delighted.
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 15:45   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
hello

I don't believe it's you. You never post. I mean, the last time it was me for god's sake.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 15:47   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
By the way, there seems to be a problem with your forums, they seem to have been down for the last few months.

Did you get the PM?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 16:38   #15
Woody

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hello

Quote:
lol, as does the fact that most people here know who i am anyway

*sigh*
yo
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 16:41   #16
Woody

Quote:
Originally posted by IncubusGod
Why backless,when has the doctor ever needed to get to your arse in a hurry...

[/HUMOUR]
[COMMON SENSE]

So they can remove your robe whilst you are laying on your back prior to operating on you.

[/COMMON SENSE]
[HUMOUR]
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 16:46   #17
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Woody
[/HUMOUR]
[COMMON SENSE]

So they can remove your robe whilst you are laying on your back prior to operating on you.

[/COMMON SENSE]
[HUMOUR]
/me shakes his head

You knew it was wrong to post that an yet you did it anyway!

/me shakes his head again
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 18:55   #18
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
y'know.. it's funny cause yesterday i thought 'where's vampy fked off to? i haven't seen her post in a while'

and then you came back!
hi.
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 18:59   #19
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 19:38   #20
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
21 replies without a request for a nekkid picture...vampy, you're loosing your touch
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 19:42   #21
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
21 replies without a request for a nekkid picture...vampy, you're loosing your touch
You havent seen the messages I already PM'ed her fs.

Unread 10 Jan 2003, 19:48   #22
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hi vampy, the last time i saw you post on the forums was around the time someone started flaming attention whores...

mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 20:58   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
hello

hi

possibly, i'm not anyone so I couldn't tell you.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 01:50   #24
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
like aryn, i was wondering the same thing, as i had something to tell/ask/say to vampy,

but i forgot it, so now im left wondring if i really did have anything to say or not. Now i dont know what my name is or where i live.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 02:06   #25
Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed is infamous around these partsMr. Ed is infamous around these parts
I remember you. You scare me. A lot.
Mr. Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 21:06   #26
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:
Originally posted by Nofutcha
like aryn, i was wondering the same thing, as i had something to tell/ask/say to vampy,

but i forgot it, so now im left wondring if i really did have anything to say or not. Now i dont know what my name is or where i live.

i saw you on IRC a few weeks ago, didn't you tell me stuff there?
i can't remember

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 21:09   #27
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Turdy wanna-be-n00bies.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 23:50   #28
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Quote:
i saw you on IRC a few weeks ago, didn't you tell me stuff there?
i can't remember
hmm, maybe. Remembering hings isnt my strong point lately.

hows the tatto/piercing buisiness coming along anyways

#phnx
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 23:53   #29
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Nofutcha
hmm, maybe. Remembering hings isnt my strong point lately.
Been having fun with those herbal based relaxants, eh?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 00:04   #30
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Been having fun with those herbal based relaxants, eh?
i relaxed for the last time for a while. My town has dried up until the next harvest.

IIMM FREEEEAKKKKINNNNGGGGG OUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT

#phnx
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 00:18   #31
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
hello

ASL?????????
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote