User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:11   #1
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of
Grimble

Get on IRC
vampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:14   #2
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Why not just PM him?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:14   #3
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
you're like 6 ****ing yards away from me you twat

stop making everyone geeky
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:15   #4
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of
C:\Mist\Mirc
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:19   #5
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
Why not just PM him?
why, when she can tap him on the shoulder or just log him on herself. :P

And I did that once, sat there and talked to someone in PM who was 5 feet away. I felt like an idiot and haven't done it since
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:20   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
why, when she can tap him on the shoulder or just log him on herself. :P

And I did that once, sat there and talked to someone in PM who was 5 feet away. I felt like an idiot and haven't done it since
Ever used ICQ to chat with your brother - the person behind the wall?
I do that every day. It catches his attention even if he is playing bass so loud my ****ing ears are bursting.

Well, from topic to another.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:22   #7
Grimble
Banned

He couldn't shout at me fs

We're trying not to wake up the two snoring twats on the couch

and I don't check my ****ing pm
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:23   #8
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
He couldn't shout at me fs

We're trying not to wake up the two snoring twats on the couch

and I don't check my ****ing pm
Would they be quieter awake or asleep?
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:23   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

Two snoring twats?

Now that is not good.
You should grab the snoring twats and throw them out.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:25   #10
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:
Two snoring twats?

Now that is not good.
You should grab the snoring twats and throw them out.
See the Idler Thread, and/or the Snoring Partners thread.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:26   #11
Tietäjä
Good Son

So, Idler has been snoring on your couch for 30 hours now?
You should call a police or/and ambulance.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:26   #12
vampy
bound & gagged

He's on the floor now.

Feday's on the couch.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:27   #13
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
What would make more noise, two twats snoring, or two twats burning?
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:28   #14
vampy
bound & gagged

Grimble's hidden the lighter
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:29   #15
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Vampy
Grimble's hidden the lighter
Then, how do you light up?
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:29   #16
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
What would make more noise, two twats snoring, or two twats burning?
So, Fed has been on your couch for X hours?
And Idler on your floor for 30 hours?

What did you feed them?

I think two twats burning would make more noise. If you don't use petrol.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:30   #17
vampy
bound & gagged

Ask Grimble
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:32   #18
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:

What did you feed them?
Ketamin
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:32   #19
Grimble
Banned

I need the lighter to skin/light up
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:33   #20
vampy
bound & gagged

Well, considering you spent 3 hours looking for it
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:34   #21
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Well, considering you spent 3 hours looking for it
That could easily have been ketamin indeed.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:35   #22
Grimble
Banned

Quote:

That could easily have been ketamin indeed.
I'm a good boy
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:36   #23
Tietäjä
Good Son

Why not grab their hair and just THROW THE ****ING TWATS OUT?
Is it that difficult?
Or vampy could spank them.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:36   #24
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:

I'm a good boy
Except when Idler's around
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:39   #25
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:

I'm a good boy
I know many good boys and girls who had a whopping amount of dope this weekend.

Some of them are shagging eachother for many hours now.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:40   #26
Grimble
Banned

Quote:
Why not grab their hair and just THROW THE ****ING TWATS OUT?
Is it that difficult?
Or vampy could spank them.
I couldn't hurt a fly at the moment, anything requiring physical effort is out
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:41   #27
Grimble
Banned

Quote:

I know many good boys and girls who had a whopping amount of dope this weekend.

Some of them are shagging eachother for many hours now.
I've been fairly good since this morning then

Raindance was brilliant
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:42   #28
Tietäjä
Good Son

Grimble, if you can't kick their nuts why don't you just let them sleep there?

I hope you are not one of those good boys shagging another good boy for several hours now xtrasyn?
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:44   #29
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
I hope you are not one of those good boys shagging another good boy for several hours now xtrasyn?
No, I woke up to reality like 3 years ago.

Something that will eventually happen to everyone. Even you.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:46   #30
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:

Something that will eventually happen to everyone. Even you.
I doubt.
I dislike shagging men.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:49   #31
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:

I've been fairly good since this morning then

Raindance was brilliant
I read that as Riverdance.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:50   #32
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:

I doubt.
I dislike shagging men.
That post really made you feel special for a minute, didn't it.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:50   #33
Grimble
Banned

Quote:

I read that as Riverdance.
In my state on Friday, I'm sure I'd have had a brilliant time at Riverdance
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:52   #34
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:

That post really made you feel special for a minute, didn't it.
Yes, it Did.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:53   #35
vampy
bound & gagged

I've just realised that Grimble looks like someone I know.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:54   #36
Tietäjä
Good Son

Are you stoned Vampy?
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:54   #37
Grimble
Banned

**** that

you want some of this spliff??
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:54   #38
vampy
bound & gagged

Hell yes
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:54   #39
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
I've just realised that Grimble looks like someone I know.

Handy, since he lives in your house.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:59   #40
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Hell yes
Hurray

teh lighter has returned
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:01   #41
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:

Hurray

teh lighter has returned
Grimble is a good boy.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:02   #42
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:

Grimble is a good boy.
Heh

Like I said.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:06   #43
vampy
bound & gagged

He'd be a very good boy if there's more going
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:08   #44
Grimble
Banned

Rolling is stressing me out

My hands are too shaky
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:09   #45
vampy
bound & gagged

Have some booze to calm you down
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:09   #46
Flobble
Glaswegian Aussie

Flobble is an unknown quantity at this point
have any of you actually slept yet?
Flobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:10   #47
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
SAY HELLO TO MARK FOR ME PLS THX.

\o/
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:10   #48
vampy
bound & gagged

I woke up at 3am
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:11   #49
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by Flobble
have any of you actually slept yet?
I'm the one sober guy, actually.

If coffee and nicotin don't count, that is.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:11   #50
Flobble
Glaswegian Aussie

Flobble is an unknown quantity at this point
niiiiiice =/
Flobble is offline   Reply With Quote