User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Oct 2002, 22:06   #1
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of
Anyone live in Sweden?

if you do, come down to malmo on the last weekend of november and watch me hang from hooks in my body off someone else also hanging from hooks.

also, place your votes.....does he hang horizontally face down, and i hang face up beneath him, or does he hang from his back, with me hanging from my knees to his knees?

i just can't decide!

e.v.o.l.v.e
vampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 22:11   #2
Flobble
Glaswegian Aussie

Flobble is an unknown quantity at this point
um... yuck?
Flobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 22:13   #3
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
how about from the neck
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 22:15   #4
Flobble
Glaswegian Aussie

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
how about from the neck
thats a bit bitchy...
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 22:24   #5
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
out of my face girlfriend
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 22:27   #6
Flobble
Glaswegian Aussie

talk to da hand cos the face just DONT wanna know!
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 22:28   #7
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Girl, yo such a hoe
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 22:30   #8
Flobble
Glaswegian Aussie

thanx...

U'RE GOING OFF TOPIC NOW!

vampy wants to know how she should torture herself...
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 05:55   #9
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
i dont understand the second option, elaborate pease

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 06:01   #10
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone live in Sweden?

Quote:
Originally posted by Vampy
also, place your votes.....does he hang horizontally face down, and i hang face up beneath him, or does he hang from his back, with me hanging from my knees to his knees?

i just can't decide!

I can't decide either.

Unread 23 Oct 2002, 07:35   #11
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
a few weeks ago i watched somthing about this and wondered what kind of warped mind would do this. i guess i have my answer

actually when it went into the original spiritual side of it (it was used by some old culture to have out of body experiences or somthing, i wasnt paying to much attention) i could understand why someone would do it. but then i watched some twats swinging from eachother at a party and just thought "twats"
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 08:44   #12
Griffin
The [Bugs]

Griffin is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw..

I saw you on Norwegian TV!
SICK!

Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor, and getting campaign funds from the rich, while promising both to protect them from eachother.

Planetarion
R3 - R10 Bugs
SS
Round 3 15:4:7 #16 Bugs
Round 4 6:6:15 #6 Bugs
Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 08:53   #13
ReZpawner

Quote:
Anyone live in Sweden?
hope not.
heh, i also saw u on TV, looked rather good, didn't it?
i felt the urgent need for a pizza while i watched
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 09:06   #14
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
YAY MORE INFECTIONS AHOY!

Vampy, I got a bloodborne Staphylococcus Aurius infection from a cat scratch (or a bloody nose, we're not sure yet) and nearly died.

People every day get staph infections from hospitals around the globe. Hospitals are generally considered the cleanest enviroments.

Taking all this into account, are you still sure you want to do that?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 09:15   #15
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
the setup is quite professional, I saw the show they did in Norway, and they take their precautions.

I'd be more afraid of an infection at my crap dentist than with these people.
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 09:17   #16
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
... wondered what kind of warped mind would do this. i guess i have my answer
Yes. "Vampy" :-)

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 09:19   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
YAY MORE INFECTIONS AHOY!

Vampy, I got a bloodborne Staphylococcus Aurius infection from a cat scratch (or a bloody nose, we're not sure yet) and nearly died.

People every day get staph infections from hospitals around the globe. Hospitals are generally considered the cleanest enviroments.

woah woah woah, get your facts right, hospitals are renowned for NOT being the best places, thats why you catch secondary infections while inside as it were
and just be thankful you didnt get MRSA
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 11:01   #18
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0

woah woah woah, get your facts right, hospitals are renowned for NOT being the best places, thats why you catch secondary infections while inside as it were
and just be thankful you didnt get MRSA
Actually I got meningitis and some other infections when I was in there..

Fortunately I had a natural Meningitis immunity (I'm a carrier) and the others were minor, so the pounds of antibiotics I got every day took care of those in no time.

btw, staphylococcus is found on just about every surface known to man. It grows in your nose, it lives on your skin, it has a 50% immunity to modern antibiotics, and regardless of how careful you are, you still may get it.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 11:32   #19
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Thats hard.
I would go for option 2.
I am sorry i missed the tv thing...
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 13:07   #20
Lord Boredom

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Thats hard.
I would go for option 2.
I am sorry i missed the tv thing...
I'm not.
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 15:11   #21
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of
Quote:

'generally considered' doesn't mean the people who consider it have a ****ing clue what they are talking about.

I am very careful about hygene. All surfaces are sterilised and covered in disposable plastic sheeting, gloves are worn and changed whenever something non-sterile is touched. The skin is prepared by using a surgical scrub that kills all bacteria, and is effective against HIV and hep b. All tools and equipment are autoclaved in sealed packets. i'm halfway through my course of vaccinations for hep b anyway, but it won't be finished until next year.

All marker pens are thrown away after each use, all sharps are put instantly into a sharps box. nothing that touches someone else's skin will touch mine.

if i ever needed stitches, i would MUCH rather my piercer do it than have to get it at a hospital. Hospitals have rules they have to comply with about the minimum level of hygene, and the minimum procedural requirements. The people who pierce me ensure that hygene is at the maximum possible level, regardless of cost.

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 17:53   #22
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:
Originally posted by Nofutcha
i dont understand the second option, elaborate pease
bena will get 6 piercings in his back/shoulders, and hang from those attached to the rig.

we will then both get 3 piercings on each knee, and i will hang upside down, with my knees attached to his.

this is the least painful option, but isn't as 'romantic' (his word, not mine) as the superman/coma.

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 00:34   #23
robinitnow

Has it occurred to you that you might (meaning you have) totally lost it. The seer ider of some one ramming a spike with the aprox diameter of 1cm through the skin in my back several times and then hanging from it with out any local antithetic dose fill me with revulsion. This may be my phobia of needles speaking though.

btw what do the people at the hospital say when you pass out?
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 00:48   #24
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by robinitnow

btw what do the people at the hospital say when you pass out?

"where's the work experience guy"