User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 23:52   #1
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough
dyslexia

Ok so amoungst the PA Team and Support Team my spelling has become to be known as abit of a joke. However when I find myself writing things (and typing ofcs) I find that as far as my brain is concerned when I read things I am correct, that or I tend to get letters the wrong way round or not enough of them when there is a letter repeated (like tt in 'letter').

When I was a kid at school in year 7 I was told I might have mild dyslexia but not that bad. I have 20/20 vision says my recent eye test (1 month) ago, yet I am starting to again have all the same problems I had when I was younger.

Does anyone else suffer from this kind of thing and is there anything I can do or places I can contact to try to sus out / fix whats wrong with me?

I don't mind the piss takes on the spelling but it has made me realise there maybe an underlying problem.

Any thoughts anyone?

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote