User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 May 2003, 02:08   #1
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Weird dreams

Does anyone else have really odd dreams? In the last two nights I've had two rather bizzare ones.

The night before last, my grandad had a heart attack, but I really encouraged him to pull through and gave him lots of support and he did

And then last night, some guy got scratched on his neck by a cat, and then all of sudden after a couple of minutes, blood started really spurting out, and he was running around panicking and it was really odd.

But my oddest dream still possibly has to be where I was walking around my little suburb of home, and I was painting lots of Airliners from their colour livery into greyscale versions of it.
Unread 30 May 2003, 02:12   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I keep having dreams where my friends die in various ways and I'm always unable to save them, it's been happening alot recently and has become quite worrying.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 02:24   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
One time my ex girlfriend was having a dream about her bloody bird (some exotic pet you know). In her dream it was escaped out of its cage and flying wildly through our bedroom. I was sleeping as well and laying next to her and I actually heared the same recognizable sound, a panicing bird flying through the bedroom and crashing against a wall.

She was dreaming this and somehow I was sharing that dream for the last part of it. She woke up halfly and said something like 'the bird is free and flew into the wall' , I woke up and thought the same did happen. I clearly did hear a bird flying wildly and bumming against the wall.

well, kinda badly written but I am tired still it was pretty odd.

second one, I one time was dreaming about a traincrash, the next day I slept over and the train i should have been in to uni had an accident. Nothing special, just ran off the rail without too much speed but still.. quite weird.
Unread 30 May 2003, 02:32   #4
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
I once had a dream that I woke up, took a shower brushed my teeth and as I went to walk out the door I woke up and all felt very real and as if I was conscious during this dream.

OMG, its a bug in the Matrix.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 03:51   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
this reminds me.. i had a weird dream last night that i meant to share with mark.. and forgot. anyways..

in my dream i was at school like normal. we were studying medical essentials but we didn't have a test that day. then nicole (financial advisor) came into the room and talked to my teacher, who then nodded and nicole made the 'come here' hand motions as not to disturb the class. i thought 'oh crap.. what'd i do now?' and left the classroom. in the hall nicole says 'there's someone here to see you.' and i'm thinking 'who the hell??' anyways.. we get to the front desk and there's mark! gunter (one of the other teachers and front desk person) was there and he said 'a friend is here to see you.' i looked at mark and said 'what the hell?' (in a happy sort of way.. you know.) i was shocked to see that he had somehow found his way to my school with the suprise visit. anyways.. the problem was i didn't want to leave school cause i'd have to sign out and that would wreck my perfect attendance so i asked if mark could join my class for the day. gunter said i'd have to ask heather (my teacher) so i went back to my class and asked. heather said yes, so i headed back to tell mark the good news when i stopped at chris's classroom (mare_imbrium) i waved frantically through the window til i got her attention (sheila gave me dirty looks) and then chris came out to see what was up. i said 'he's here!' and she was like 'who??' 'mark!!' 'mark??? OH!!' and she came over to meet him.

the rest of the dream was kinda fuzzy.. we went to my class and mark helped me do some homework.. oh.. and then i think we went to joe's (local coffee shop) for coffee with chris after school..

anyways.. it was interesting :P
Unread 30 May 2003, 04:01   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
That makes you AND pyr0 on here who dream about me.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 04:04   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
That makes you AND pyr0 on here who dream about me.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 30 May 2003, 04:06   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
pyr0 dreamt about you?
Unread 30 May 2003, 04:43   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
pyr0 dreamt about you?
from pms

I dream of you o_O Pyr0 MK III 1 Jul 2002
08:13
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 09:16   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I had a strange "dream" just now, but i was awake...i think? Anways, I was lying in my bed, trying to fall back to sleep, but then i saw "irc" in front of my eyes, and the voice in my head started to talk to somebody, urging me to get up!

It was funny.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 09:42   #11
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
One time I got up, went to the toilet, brushed my teeth, had a shower, got dressed, started the car and was about to drive off and goto work when I was suddenly awoken by mum telling me I was going to be late for work.. which puzzled me for a brief moment because as far as I was aware I was already on my way.. yet sure enough I was actually still in bed and unshowered.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 30 May 2003, 10:07   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I bet you pissed yourself.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote