User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Feb 2007, 15:38   #51
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts
Re: if you were given fifty grand

i'd make a business of a sort

and make much more

and then spend it all on beer and hookers
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 17:17   #52
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

25k to fly to London and have a giant GD party. Providing travel and lodging stipends for those from out of town.

The other 25k would be spent on defense lawyers for all of the GDer's who got arrested. I would probably be safe as I should have to retire at my normal 10 p. m. (old people need their sleep) thus missing most of the party I suspect.
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 19:53   #53
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
not that im being judgemental* but the commies would spend quite a bit on themselves and only be philanthropic in a nepotistic way.
I think you're confusing communism with christianity. Charity is for petty bourgeois moralists. Hope lies with the proles, not with patronising middle class Guardian reading twats who can spare them 50p out of the allowance mummy and daddy gives them.

(These and other self-justifications can be found in my forthcoming book "Why it's OK that I'm secretly a billionaire playboy" available at the usual outlets)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 17:28   #54
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'd spent 50 grand as follows: I'd pay people to build a giant mud hole, around 100 meters deep. I'd pay for the kidnap of yahwe, pig and KoeN. I'd place yahwe and KoeN in the hole to fight to the death. I'd have pig attached to a giant catapult. Then JBG would be in charge of aiming the catapule at either KoeN or yahwe, or most likely both. A giant crane would be employed to retrieve pig from his landing spot to be lifted back up to the catapult for continued usage. The winner takes the left-over cash and a doggy-bag of pig's seeping fat.

It's for the good of the community.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 11:42   #55
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Thanks for the ideas guys.

so to sum it up in general..

those of that age group would pay off their university debts, then go out and enjoy it. (some would invest some)

those of the other age group would pay off some of the mortgage and debts.

only 2 of you mention travel in some form.

some of you would give some to your parents.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote