User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 13:35   #1
MikeHunt

people running out of targets?

Quote:
Target Planet Score ETA OETA Size (H/F)
0:0:0 Hidden Coords 3609 (11) / 154(3)
- Hidden Coords (0:0:0) 2.5 M 0 9 549
- Hidden Coords (0:0:0) 2.5 M 0 9 22
+ Hidden Coords (0:0:0) 1.5 M 1 4 154
- Hidden Coords (0:0:0) 2.4 M 1 7 100
- Hidden Coords (0:0:0) 2.5 M 2 8 140
- Hidden Coords (0:0:0) 3.0 M 2 8 271
- Hidden Coords (0:0:0) 3.0 M 3 6 100
- Hidden Coords (0:0:0) * 3.1 M 5 7 100
- Hidden Coords (0:0:0) 2.2 M 6 8 250
- Hidden Coords (0:0:0) 2.1 M 6 7 187
- Hidden Coords (0:0:0) 2.0 M 6 7 100
- Hidden Coords (0:0:0) 2.0 M 6 7 1,790
isnt that alot og fleet for a 500k planet?
god forbid,he has 140 roids

Unread 25 Jun 2003, 13:54   #2
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
obviously its teh evul LDK and multi planets
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 14:08   #3
MikeHunt

i doubt it,cypher is to big to attack
dragons used to hit small defenceless planets though

Unread 25 Jun 2003, 14:10   #4
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
whats wrong with taking free roids?
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 14:19   #5
MikeHunt

let me try to make this simple for a ignorant noob like yourself:
(looking at your alliance history,you are one,so objecting to the comment is futile)

If you read (you know,put letters into words,words into sentences), you will discover that the topic was a question if people were running out of targets, not one of the usual "OMG, ALLIANCE X LAUNCHED ON SOME RANDOME PLANET,CHEATERS,FARMERS BASHERS!".

Secondly the LDK comment was more of a joke mixed with alittle fact as we know ldk have a tendency to use "scanplanets" (run by actual inactive members ofc) out on attacking. That your to dim to understand that, is quite obvious.

Third,but not last Dragons (as in wp who may now RIP) werent known for their fighting abilities but rather fencesitting,and hitting targets that had no or little relevance when it came to beeing a actual target of their "mother alliance". They did as we all know breath life into the whole fencesitting discussion,and I do think it was rightfully so.

Im afraid this might be a long read for something as mentaly handicapped as you,but then again,i will trow in a dancing banana so you have a "picture" to look at instead of all thease letters.

Unread 25 Jun 2003, 14:31   #6
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
I aint running out of targets, plenty of targets left to hit

Besides, you have to be below 2.5 mill to hit a 500k planet and if you are a small planet with 100+ roids in an inactive gal alot of random planets around the univerese tend to strike you.

I guess most planets in the bigger alliances has reached 2.5 mill by now (unless you have been very unlucy on an attack or fleet caught or something)
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 14:33   #7
The_Fish
ND

I've already been through this with Hicks, but were you here R9? Did you see Dragons hurting Eclipse/ToT more than anyone? it was hardly fencesitting then.

and what does alliance have to do with ability? Because I'm ND I cant be good? Lockhead found out last round that it doesnt matter if you're Eclipse or ND.

I've been defending LDK on a number of threads, and I'm sick of all the LDK ARE CHEATS!!!! posts, so decided to add a bit of humour, obviously you're too much of a **** to understand.

dont worry, I can read fine. prick.
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 14:35   #8
MikeHunt

I know that,and i know those planets are rather small
what was the "pun" with this whole thing,is that 90% of those planets get repeatedly hit by larger planets (with pod fleets), and they also defend them.

thus the "running out of targets" , ie the bigger planets have run out of legitimate targets to hit,and instead result to farming,as they wont loose score nor will they get low caps

Unread 25 Jun 2003, 14:43   #9
MikeHunt

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
I've already been through this with Hicks, but were you here R9? Did you see Dragons hurting Eclipse/ToT more than anyone? it was hardly fencesitting then.
oh yes,you were very good that round. You actualy launched on actual targets,not just roidfarms.

Quote:
and what does alliance have to do with ability? Because I'm ND I cant be good? Lockhead found out last round that it doesnt matter if you're Eclipse or ND.
I was refering to WP, who has been very limited in their skills since the poodle and his crew left. Even elysium thought so when they joined your side for a last time.

Quote:
I've been defending LDK on a number of threads, and I'm sick of all the LDK ARE CHEATS!!!! posts, so decided to add a bit of humour, obviously you're too much of a **** to understand.
LDK went from beeing the return of the beast, to beeing angles after a successfull "propaganda" mission form piazava and assorted other people a few rounds back. Labeling all of them cheaters might be wrong,but it still doesnt change the fact that they and their country almost killed PA and are one of the reasons it got into the bad shape it is/was in.

Quote:
dont worry, I can read fine. prick.
once again:your vocabulary shows the limited mental abilities you got.

Unread 25 Jun 2003, 14:49   #10
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeHunt
oh yes,you were very good that round. You actualy launched on actual targets,not just roidfarms.
I take it you've seen the ranks this round then? know how many top 10 planets we have by just hitting farms?

Quote:
I was refering to WP, who has been very limited in their skills since the poodle and his crew left. Even elysium thought so when they joined your side for a last time.
If Elysium think something it must be true

Quote:
LDK went from beeing the return of the beast, to beeing angles after a successfull "propaganda" mission form piazava and assorted other people a few rounds back. Labeling all of them cheaters might be wrong,but it still doesnt change the fact that they and their country almost killed PA and are one of the reasons it got into the bad shape it is/was in.
what utter bull****.

Quote:
once again:your vocabulary shows the limited mental abilities you got.
some people use big words and think this makes them sound intelligent, I cant be arsed with it.
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 14:56   #11
MikeHunt

You cant be bolloxed with alot of things,and thats reflected in your high quality posts & extremly witty comments.

Unread 25 Jun 2003, 15:00   #12
The_Fish
ND

as opposed to your own wonderful collection of posts right?
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 15:45   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quit it. Both of you.