User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Mar 2009, 15:02   #1
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Whos fighting again?

im beginning to wonder who is fighting this war...?

CT ended the nap with ASC wednesday night at 2100. exactly 48 hours later every available fleet from asc was launched on CT more as a signal really that war is on
I dont think anyone was in doubt about ct/omen coming for ASC, i think a few were surprised that nd/vgn/xvx joined in on the fun.
(Way to go fighting a war with nothing to win!!)

so there we are in the morning, stumbling in eachothers incs and pretty much given up on counting waves, and to this day i still think noone really knows how many waves that came the first night because that sounds like effort to count.
But its still not very hard to notice a few things:

-CT hardly launched anything on asc the first night. a few big waves but nothing serious.

- VGN went full force both friday and saturday night, and did a great job!! epicly crashed a few millions in defence and totally boosted our morale but you are probably fighting for a greater good, maybe CTs greater good
(Hi hylands)

- ND went heavy on ASC too and did awesome coverage. Stole pretty much no roids though and crashed a few millions in defence. But you must also be fighting for a greater good, maybe Omens greater good
(hi "insert 10+ random crashed planets)

- Omen were galraiding for ultra-cheap roids saturday night instead of hitting asc hard. Maybe wishmaster is still thinking about whether he should kick himself or not for crashing and left the command to his competent officers. i mean, those who is left.

- xvx were just going for easy roids?

so is all this written to gloat?
i hope you dont think so, because personally i have been hit pretty bad in this outnumbered war, along with my gal
so im writing it on my own behalf, because im a bit clueless.
Maybe its time we get some questions answered, or maybe ill just shorten it down to 1 question so here it goes:

WHO IS REALLY ASC FIGHTING? THE ONLY THING IM SURE ABOUT RIGHT NOW IS THAT ASC IS GETTING HIT BY EVERYONE ELSE BUT THOSE WHO GAIN ON IT, AND THAT WRITING WITH CAPITALS IS THE WAY TO ROCK THE FORUMS ACCORDING TO STOOM.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 15:08   #2
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Whos fighting again?

[15:07:51] <@Kila> funny how we're the only alliance on 100 members btw
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 15:08   #3
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Oh Noes You Lost Roids And Felt The Need To Post On Forum So You Don`t Get Inc Anymore?
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 15:10   #4
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I think its more something like you guys lost 4.9m value y'day and so far 3.4m today: HAHA.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 15:11   #5
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
Oh Noes You Lost Roids And Felt The Need To Post On Forum So You Don`t Get Inc Anymore?

you misunderstand, i dont mind getting hit but its nice to know who ones enemies are instead of fighting cannonfodder
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 15:11   #6
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

HAHA
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 16:46   #7
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

so what your saying is? everyone should be hitting Ascendancy, not just the select few? I will pass the message on.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 16:46   #8
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
(Way to go fighting a war with nothing to win!!)
Are you an idiot? They have plenty to gain. Experience, XP, roids... and they get it without taking much risk at all, because generally speaking, the best strategic move top alliances can make is target their direct opposition, not some random alliance ranked 7th.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 17:02   #9
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
it's asc you're talking about. people don't back off cause it's "not fair". maybe now they get payback for other rounds? maybe they just think it's fun to gang up and beat on people all together.

it's quite fun. I got far more motivation to fight now than I had prior to this weekend.
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 17:07   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm fighting the will to kill myself from reading AD the past few days.
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 17:14   #11
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Just out of interest, could anyone furnish me with the rough values of the t5? Obviously i can see scores and roid levels but i'm an info whore.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 17:15   #12
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

So Ascendancy has 20k less rocks than CT, about 20 mill less points than CT, and everyone launches on Ascendancy.

Im glad nothing changes in this game.
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 17:27   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRO View Post
Just out of interest, could anyone furnish me with the rough values of the t5? Obviously i can see scores and roid levels but i'm an info whore.
CT 1.769 over 103, Asc 1.645 over 113, ND 1.818 over 77, omen 1.681 over 95, vgn 1.4.31 over 84 is what we currently have.
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 17:32   #14
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
CT 1.769 over 103, Asc 1.645 over 113, ND 1.818 over 77, omen 1.681 over 95, vgn 1.4.31 over 84 is what we currently have.
Smashing, cheers. So Omen and Asc are really that close in all aspects. Credit to both for fighting intensely and not being totally out of touch with the others.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 17:39   #15
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
What is Asc's counting only 'intag' players?

As obviously your average value is slightly skewed due to you having EVERY crappy planet in Asc also included.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 17:51   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Around about 1.73ish, I wasn't arsed being precise.
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 17:54   #17
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1.742 over 100
2.063 over 60
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 18:18   #18
Digiscent
KiLLa

Digiscent is infamous around these partsDigiscent is infamous around these parts

nerds playing a war game....
R4:Oh to be A Pepsi Bottle(285:19)[Bluetubas][Pepsi]#6
R5:Lothlórien (28:16)[Wolfpack]#58
R6: (17:2)[NoS]
R7: (9:25)[NoS][Pepsi]
R9: (49:1)[Seraphim]
R9.5:[LDK] [S] [Oly] [Ely] [ETY](30:8)[Seraphim]#10
R19:Sexy Mandolin(1:5)[TGV]#7
R22:The Dutchmaster of Tallahassee(18:10:4)[ROCK]#111
R23:TheKing of Kush(12:2:4)[ROCK]#69
R24:Thoughts of Murder(6:7:1)[ROCK]#65
R26:President Obama of Yes We Can(4:3:9)[Jenova]#200
R30:President Obama of The United States (1:4:15)[CT]
Digiscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 18:19   #19
TaucRedFox
BERZERKAR!

TaucRedFox is on a distinguished road

I thought power blocks were a thing of the past, harr harr!
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 18:24   #20
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
I'm fighting the will to kill myself from reading AD the past few days.
Stop fighting.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 18:57   #21
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiscent View Post
nerds playing a war game....

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 19:18   #22
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Why do people expect war to be fair.

Logically each side wants to win, and therefore will do anything in their power (NAPs, politics and all that other BS) to do so. It's not a fair game so why do people constantly whine and moan about it.
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 23:00   #23
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

A better title might be "Who's fighting FOR whom?"

As almost certainly VGN is fighting the war with ASC for Omen/CT. CT is in a great position atm, to get everyone fighting ASC helps them more then anything else right now.

Omen is raiding allyless planets, as well as alliances like ND, who are actually making an effort to hit ASC, again to the benefit of Omen. While VGN and ND fight ASC, omen and ct can basically do what they want, roiding nubs. Because the "war" is being faught out by their pawns.

Well played. o7

So far only one alliance deserves to win this round on merit. I hope they do!
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 01:30   #24
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
- xvx were just going for easy roids?
Are you not entertained?!
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 01:45   #25
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post
You're referring to s3xytime, aren't you?
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 01:50   #26
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker View Post
You're referring to s3xytime, aren't you?
Perhaps I'm just in Denial.
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 02:19   #27
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese
A better title might be "Who's fighting FOR whom?"

As almost certainly VGN is fighting the war with ASC for Omen/CT. CT is in a great position atm, to get everyone fighting ASC helps them more then anything else right now.

Omen is raiding allyless planets, as well as alliances like ND, who are actually making an effort to hit ASC, again to the benefit of Omen. While VGN and ND fight ASC, omen and ct can basically do what they want, roiding nubs. Because the "war" is being faught out by their pawns.

Well played. o7

Maybe they will realise they are being used soon, and leave Omen to do their own dirtywork.
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 02:36   #28
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

CT are fighting very hard , but it's henrik they are fighting not asc
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 02:57   #29
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

lol we have hardly touched henrik, its dlr thats trying to rape him... we did hit hiall though
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 03:02   #30
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
CT are fighting very hard , but it's henrik they are fighting not asc
Have you checked the coordinates actually attacking Henrik? its DLR, not us.
EDIT: damn you gm, beating me to it

Quote:
i still think noone really knows how many waves that came the first night because that sounds like effort to count.
All I can say is I counted 78 asc fleets that night, so not that bad really

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 03:31   #31
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Of all the stuff talked about on this thread that's what you choose to respond to? ****ing seriously?

And you're not even being honest about that for ****'s sake. A jgp last tick show omb, caj, nitroy2k, thevoid and digiscent attacking him. If you're going to be inane at least be accurate.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 06:08   #32
Bubert Samson

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

Most of this thread isnt even worth acknowledging because its the same that has been repeated over and over again and I honestly dont want to read it again.

Oh and fine, there are some CT coordinates in that attack, my point is that it is not an attack that was organized by CT.

- Edgar Allan Poe
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 07:12   #33
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This would imply CT organizing anything. Which, other then complete overkill def on Ronin I do not see them doing very often!
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 07:12   #34
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
This would imply CT organizing anything. Which, other then complete overkill def on Ronin I do not see them doing very often!
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 08:10   #35
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubert Samson View Post
All I can say is I counted 78 asc fleets that night, so not that bad really
Asc didnt attack last night. What you counted was the constant flow of launch/recalls that accumulated made 78 fleets through the night.
And this was launching from 2000gmt and a few hours...

so you are holding back information here by saying asc attacked with 78 fleets, because that is only partly true!

Quote:
Most of this thread isnt even worth acknowledging because its the same that has been repeated over and over again and I honestly dont want to read it again
You are the one saying "acs hit us with 78 fleets last night" just so your alliance can look better on the forums. Thats the only far out crap that isnt worth to read so far!
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 09:30   #36
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Oh no hanzi say it aint so....
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 13:13   #37
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, but it IS so!
We're killing value by the millions here man.
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 14:37   #38
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Kittens and Puppy dogs also.

Children, say NO to satan. :P

And can someone report Stoom for ship farming? That just aint right...
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 15:13   #39
Stoom
Bragpack™

Kenny changed his nick but not his failures!
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 15:18   #40
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Kittens and Puppy dogs also.

Children, say NO to satan. :P

And can someone report Stoom for ship farming? That just aint right...
LETS CUDDLE JM!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 20:19   #41
Bubert Samson

Quote:
Asc didnt attack last night. What you counted was the constant flow of launch/recalls that accumulated made 78 fleets through the night.
And this was launching from 2000gmt and a few hours...

so you are holding back information here by saying asc attacked with 78 fleets, because that is only partly true!
Oh riiight! should I also have given a list of nicks and how many times they recalled/relaunched? Maybe all the times too?
All I did is go through and see how many times our tools said we were attacked by asc that night, thats all, anything else is an entirely pointless exercise.

Quote:
You are the one saying "acs hit us with 78 fleets last night" just so your alliance can look better on the forums. Thats the only far out crap that isnt worth to read so far!
Make my alliance look better? I had worse nights when I was in Rock at war with Vengeance. Hell, or even last night, that one was quite nice.

My original statement was not trying to make CT look better in any way shape or form, I was just stating what I saw, you are just obviously looking to start a fight.

- Edgar Allan Poe