User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 19 Jan 2009, 17:06   #1
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
It's a Conspiracy...

VenoX, what are you doing?

Setting up a relay to #ct, feeding it to NewDawn, and telling all ex-Denial players that CT have told you that we suspect <enter ex-Den nick here> of being the relay in an attempt to make them quit?

I wonder how long it will be before NewDawn realise you're feeding their priv chan to Omen...
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 17:08   #2
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: It's a Conspiracy...

Hilarious. I'll give you three points.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 17:33   #3
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Hello gm!

VenoX is currently banned so he cannot reply to your post!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 17:43   #4
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post

I wonder how long it will be before NewDawn realise you're feeding their priv chan to Omen...
I wonder how long it takes before I realise I m being fed this.
I really honestly do. Hope its soon.

Why u bringing Omen into this at all? :/

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 17:47   #5
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Is this really worth a thread?

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 17:53   #6
NOV

NOV is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Hello gm!

VenoX is currently banned so he cannot reply to your post!
Doesn't that says all???? :P

But to be honest he never contacted me, so really can't confirm that.

Last edited by NOV; 19 Jan 2009 at 18:11.
NOV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 18:11   #7
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Do you really think VenoX has this much power over Planetarion? If you do it's pretty sad. Why don't you worry about your own alliance instead of people who don't even have any power this round. Honestly I can't believe you made a thread all about Venox on AD when he is just a peon in some ally. Get a grip.
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 18:14   #8
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

apparently JDean already have a plan in place to get VenoX kicked from nd!
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 18:15   #9
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

It's kamikaze politics

Rnd 33 Retired
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 18:15   #10
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

just sad that in maybe the last round of pa that some people have to play dirty
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 18:21   #11
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

He isnt even doing anything.. You have this idea built up in your mind about VenoX/Denial and you are allowing it to come before your alliance. At this point you are saying VenoX and what he MAY be doing is more important then CT. You have already lost 1 member, how many more will you bleed for NOTHING? You started a rumor yourselves and are allowing your alliance to spin out of control around it.

Denial isn't playing, nothing is happening. Go about your business.
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 18:22   #12
Vladel
Retired

you got proof? or just the voices in your head telling you?

Rnd 33 Retired
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 18:39   #13
willd

willd is an unknown quantity at this point

[17:25] <@VenoX> <@munkee> i feel like chicken tonight, like chicken tonight
[17:25] <@VenoX> <@[DDK]gm> o rly? I'm having pie and chips
[17:25] <@VenoX> <@k|afk|a> you fat bastard!
[17:26] <@VenoX> <@munkee> well, at least I'm not bald. and omg - you spoke? wtf!
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 18:43   #14
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
just sad that in maybe the last round of pa that some people have to play dirty
I have no idea why "spying" is generally seen as "dirty" instead of a "viable tactic" in this game. It really puzzles me.
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 18:46   #15
[DDK]gm

its not the spying im bothered about, its telling members lies to make them quit that pisses me off. for all im concerned the relay can sit there till the end of the round, do you really want to read a relay of stif all day ;p
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 18:50   #16
Tietäjä
Good Son

Oh cry. I think God just killed a kitten in awe of this tragedy.
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 19:18   #17
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Ok so whats the problem here??

Round has not even started yet? just kick everyone associated with Denial gm, simple?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 19:33   #18
Tietäjä
Good Son

Sod off my thread CBA. And sod off my forums too.
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 19:39   #19
[ND]Disc

[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about

funny stuff, focus on Omen/Asc rather than VenoX and his one man band, that way you won't **** up another round through hate.
[ND]Disc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 20:21   #20
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
Sod off my thread CBA. And sod off my forums too.
And you are?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 20:23   #21
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
its not the spying im bothered about, its telling members lies to make them quit that pisses me off. for all im concerned the relay can sit there till the end of the round, do you really want to read a relay of stif all day ;p
Relays can actually be very usefull if used correctly.

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 20:50   #22
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Hey guys I think the Denial forums crew is a couple of rounds late for propaganda...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
And you are?
You post this same thing/a slight variation of it every time someone says something to you on the forums. Just kill yourself already.
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 20:56   #23
NOV

Exclamation Re: It's a Conspiracy...

As i said before i have no idea if he has done something, at least didnt tried to fake me and how it looks like darts has no idea to.
Question is how faithfull is the source that said that about VenoX?
Personaly i dont think VenoX does things like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post
Denial isn't playing, nothing is happening. Go about your business.
Not all is just about Denial Reese
ND was the ally that was pissed about Denial playing last round

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Disc View Post
funny stuff, focus on Omen/Asc rather than VenoX and his one man band, that way you won't **** up another round through hate.
Most likely Disc is right or at least we should try to solve that topic as fast we can.
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 21:01   #24
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Hey guys I think the Denial forums crew is a couple of rounds late for propaganda...

You post this same thing/a slight variation of it every time someone says something to you on the forums. Just kill yourself already.
WHO ARE YOU KILA
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 21:02   #25
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOV
It is!
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 21:15   #26
Reese
If not never; then once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOV View Post
ND was the ally that was pissed about Denial playing last round
Try reading what I wrote. And check your forums as well.
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 21:33   #27
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to take this opportunity to mention that Kila has acne.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 21:44   #28
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Kila IS acne.
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 22:58   #29
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
WHO ARE YOU KILA
Mz, I am your father!

(how do you post in all caps? )

Also; Stoom looks like Alki irl. BURN
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 23:13   #30
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
And you are?
Yes I am.
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 02:06   #31
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I am too!
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 02:29   #32
Catwoman

Catwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the rough

maybe ND planned it that way so we can feed false info to other alliances!
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 08:27   #33
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
IT ONLY WORKS IF THERE ARE LOWER CASE LETTERS IN THE POST AS WELL, I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY YOU NEED.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 10:37   #34
cha^
King of EMO

cha^ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOV View Post
Yes it is
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 12:11   #35
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

--------------------------------------------------------

horn's pwn mirror just owned you all.
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 13:32   #36
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mz, I am your father!

Also; Stoom looks like Alki irl. BURN
Paki's don't get acne.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 16:03   #37
willd

willd is an unknown quantity at this point

[15:00] * Delling sets mode: +o VenoX
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 16:20   #38
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

omg! venox with ops!
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 18:11   #39
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by willd View Post
[15:00] * Delling sets mode: +o VenoX
Careful... ND kicks + bans you for that.
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 18:29   #40
Mzyxptlk
mz.

For giving ops? That seems... strange.
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 19:09   #41
NOV

hehe
yeah specially as it´s their bot
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 19:13   #42
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

I wasn't referring to that, but nevermind.
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 19:31   #43
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladel
you got proof? or just the voices in your head telling you?
Unless you have proof those voices are lying I'm convinced!
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 19:37   #44
Vladel
Retired

hahaha good point! but i can honestly say it's untrue

Rnd 33 Retired
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 20:27   #45
Baba

Baba is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post
Do you really think VenoX has this much power over Planetarion? If you do it's pretty sad. Why don't you worry about your own alliance instead of people who don't even have any power this round. Honestly I can't believe you made a thread all about Venox on AD when he is just a peon in some ally. Get a grip.
Just a peon? Get off the pedestal pls. Such an elitest attitude explains why you ditched your ally for a vacation in c200 so often last round.
Baba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 20:40   #46
cha^
King of EMO

cha^ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba View Post
Just a peon? Get off the pedestal pls. Such an elitest attitude explains why you ditched your ally for a vacation in c200 so often last round.
Leave her alone. You'd be amazed how much she did for denial.. :crymeariver:

Edit: Remove that ****ing "beep, beep.." ADD ALLREADY!
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 21:09   #47
[ND]Disc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba View Post
Pipe down mate and let the "elitest" people have their say!
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 21:09   #48
Vladel
Retired

Reese was the glue that held denial together

Rnd 33 Retired
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 21:38   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladel View Post
Reese was the glue that held denial together
To be honest I heard the glue was produced by the rest of the HC thanks to reese...
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 21:55   #50
[ND]Disc

I wouldn't go as far to say that Reese was the glue that held Denial together, i'd say it was the team spirit and the willingness of the members as a whole to succeed. If any people were to stand out as the "glue" it would be people like Icy-Cool, Rio, VenoX, Cha^, eksero, Reese, SUFC, darts, RaiN, Para, Rydel, Xyphistor and Ren, all members who could be relied on to get the job done!

This is going off topic anyway, VenoX got nemore news from #ct or are you still sorting out HC duties within ND?