User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Dec 2008, 15:43   #501
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: Rnd 29 predictions

I actually laughed out loud, thanks Alki.
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 15:45   #502
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
So you're accusing me of cheating? without any evidence at all?
I'm making no such accusation!
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 15:47   #503
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...91747_2451.jpg <<< how can u hate this guy?
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 15:51   #504
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

ah u ****ing wanker foxman!
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 15:53   #505
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

what can i say Venox, U HAD ME AT HELLO!
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 15:56   #506
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post
It wasnt asc it was nox, afaik anyway....
Lol I never had a clue.... nonetheless it entirely proves my point which was after all about how the alliances were perceived... facts dont really enter into that.
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 15:57   #507
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I dont really give a shit what a bunch of people who have never even spoken to me personally, think of me. Quite funny you seem to keep neg repping me and no one else does, I must be pretty hated, by you atleast! Maybe it was because i suggested that you were a shit useless HC and that you have no idea whats going on in PA anymore, now your holding it against me, dude, truth hurts! If you want to talk about me with ur little group of VenoX hating friends though, feel free, i like the attention, maybe even consider sending me hate mail or something i can atleast read and bask in my internet-fame.
Judging by your posts on AD; you're a terrible person. I have no interest in speaking to you on IRC as it will probably be an incredibly painful experience. So I'm making judgements based on your posts on AD.
Now; you're representing Denial. This makes me root for Ascendancy over Denial, and hell it pains me to see an alliance jer is in win just as much as it does anyone else, but you're just that bad.

edit: the reason I don't neg rep you is because I can't be bothered, and because I don't know enough about the political climate to scream "omg u lier"

Quote:
Thanks for reporting me and getting me banned for that pathetic reason btw (I see kila calling arabs terrorists post (resa thread) is still up and he isnt banned but god forbid i suggest indians might have a sense of humour!), nice to know PA team does listen to someone in the community tho, all be it, the idiots. This post'll prolly get deleted again now i mentioned this.
I got banned. Not for that post; but for a post I made later in the thread in an attempt to troll idiots who reported me despite my post clearly oozing sarcasm (also I can't be racist; half arab yo!). Definitely worth it though, wish Lok hadn't deleted it
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 16:00   #508
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
I don't hate that guy.. Venox is a good guy.. Allthough his cloathing style is kinda scary at times.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 16:04   #509
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Lol I never had a clue.... nonetheless it entirely proves my point which was after all about how the alliances were perceived... facts dont really enter into that.
Obviously. That's (part of) what makes this game entertaining.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 16:25   #510
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Forgive me if I'm wrong (I'm not), isn't elviz in Ascendancy this round? You recruited one of the most notorious rule-benders (and proven-multiple-times. permanently closed, cheat) in PA. Come on, people aren't that blind mz

Apologies for the double post, you folks reply too quickly.
I believe in many chances. If he cheated I'd report him myself (I did this in r27 costing us a planet worth some 3 or 4 million score in the last few days of the round in case you don't believe I would).

About the hacking thing, expl8t provided me with passwords for CT and ND's arbiters. I didn't know how he got them, I never really asked as I presumed he'd gotten them "fairly" (like in r22, I think, I had access to jenova's arbiter via hude who knew someone's password from there, I forget who). I believe he also provided them to nox (on top of others?) after jester kicked him from ascendancy for spazzing over not getting enough credit for providing us with passwords (because god knows we've never been able to find intel any other way!)
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 16:47   #511
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Judging by your posts on AD; you're a terrible person. I have no interest in speaking to you on IRC as it will probably be an incredibly painful experience. So I'm making judgements based on your posts on AD.
KIND OF REMINDS ME WHEN YOU FIRST JOINED THE FORUMS, STOP BEING A FORUM TERRORIST KILA
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 18:36   #512
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I dont really give a shit what a bunch of people who have never even spoken to me personally, think of me. Quite funny you seem to keep neg repping me and no one else does, I must be pretty hated, by you atleast! Maybe it was because i suggested that you were a shit useless HC and that you have no idea whats going on in PA anymore, now your holding it against me, dude, truth hurts! If you want to talk about me with ur little group of VenoX hating friends though, feel free, i like the attention, maybe even consider sending me hate mail or something i can atleast read and bask in my internet-fame.
you are entitled to your opinion about me just as i am about you, no matter how untrue i find your opinion and comments about me to be. perhaps when you neg rep me next time you could cut down your little essay, or perhaps ask the mods to extend the character limit available. To be honest people hate you because you come across as arrogant, stuck up and perhaps a tiny bit elitist. Perhaps this is different to the reality, yet this is the image you give out. You also react to a large majority of posts on these forums with some kind of expletive. appropriate? i think not

Quote:
Thanks for reporting me and getting me banned for that pathetic reason btw (I see kila calling arabs terrorists post (resa thread) is still up and he isnt banned but god forbid i suggest indians might have a sense of humour!), nice to know PA team does listen to someone in the community tho, all be it, the idiots. This post'll prolly get deleted again now i mentioned this.
yes i reported you...i reported you for a racist post. i never had you down as a racist but it is amazing just what people let slip under a guise of a 'joke'. Should you have said it? No. Should you have gotten banned for it? yes. I personally haven't seen kila's post, but if i had then i would have reported it (i would ask the question if you have reported it for being racist?). Perhaps you would come down off of your high horse and face facts. you made an inappropriate post so i reported it straight away, it was not some kind of vendetta against yourself merely a vendetta against such a mentality.

End of the day VenoX, the fact that you are a leader of Denial makes many people hate denial, whether you wish to acknowlede this or not is upto you. I personally would back Denial if you knocked off with the stuck up know it all attitude.

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 19:40   #513
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
yes i reported you...i reported you for a racist post. i never had you down as a racist but it is amazing just what people let slip under a guise of a 'joke'. Should you have said it? No. Should you have gotten banned for it? yes. I personally haven't seen kila's post, but if i had then i would have reported it (i would ask the question if you have reported it for being racist?). Perhaps you would come down off of your high horse and face facts. you made an inappropriate post so i reported it straight away, it was not some kind of vendetta against yourself merely a vendetta against such a mentality.
I dont think you'll find ANYONE on these forums that agreed with you that my post was racist at all. The fact you had to cry about it in another thread before an admin actually investigated your report and banned me, shows just how pathetic it really was and how pathetic you are in reporting it. Go to kila's post in the who are ReSa thread and do your thing.

For the sake of argument, and so people can also decide if it was as racist as Mek is making out. The original post was a quote of jer making a joke about Denial in our recruitment thread, to which I replied "Oh my, Indians DO have a sense of humour!". 4 weeks later I find myself with a 1 week forum ban and claims of me being a racist in another thread.
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 21:04   #514
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

oh noez, teh racismpolice is here.

I do enjoy the fight however!

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 21:06   #515
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Want some popcorn steinmetz?
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 21:40   #516
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Right, re: VenoX and Kila's posts. It's pretty simple.

First of all VenoX posted on AR, which is much more strictly moderated than here as abuse in general isn't on. Now, VenoX's ban was very harsh (as I explained when someone insisted that Kila was banned) becase the target (jerome) wouldn't have found it offensive, but understandable. AR is also not my responsibility and I have no idea who banned VenoX.

There is however a good reason why VenoX was banned and Kila was not. VenoX's post was highly aggressive and could easily be interpreted as a slur at jerome. Kila's post on the other hand is firmly in the light hearted column with tongue firmly in cheek. There is no possible way I can construe it as offensive. When people started harassing me about it (and to be honest the kind of complaints I received felt like people who were more worried about getting their pound of flesh rather than being genuinely offended) I conducted a little survey of my own, from players outside Ascendancy. None found it to be against forum rules. Kila's post is not against the rules, yours might well have been.

Quote:
I got banned. Not for that post; but for a post I made later in the thread in an attempt to troll idiots who reported me despite my post clearly oozing sarcasm (also I can't be racist; half arab yo!). Definitely worth it though, wish Lok hadn't deleted it
If you're in any doubt that people don't get banned for shit offensive posts, here's your evidence.

Last edited by lokken; 1 Dec 2008 at 21:56.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 21:55   #517
VenoX

Highly aggressive?
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 22:00   #518
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Highly aggressive?
It was a post directed specifically at one user and it seemed a touch malicious. Highly aggressive was a poor choice of words from myself but there are still good reasons, even if I think it's a harsh banning. But I'm sorry, to suggest that Kila's post is any way out of bounds is very very silly.

I've also had complaints from users that the bitching between you and Kenny has got out of hand; I'm inclined to agree. Any further posts of this nature will be considered off topic.
Unread 2 Dec 2008, 00:24   #519
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Hey guys can you keep talking about me please my e-penis is growing pretty big now.
Unread 2 Dec 2008, 02:20   #520
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

I predict that Kila will try to get namechecked at EoRC

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 2 Dec 2008, 02:44   #521
Kenny

I hope Asc dont run away with it again, but I'm not 100% against them winning...
Unread 2 Dec 2008, 02:49   #522
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

I'm contributing somewhere between 2-3% of my energies towards PA so we can't possibly lose!

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2008, 20:46   #523
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about

I heard Kenny is busy looking for his cahunas. If anyone happens to find em, pls give the dude a nudge....
Unread 2 Dec 2008, 20:50   #524
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post

End of the day VenoX, the fact that you are a leader of Denial makes many people hate denial, whether you wish to acknowlede this or not is upto you. I personally would back Denial if you knocked off with the stuck up know it all attitude.
What stuck up know it all attitude are you talking about? This is my first round in Denial, and i havent seen any signs of what your talking about. Could it be that you had that attitude, and wasnt feeling loved for it?

And second, what is racist about joking with indians having humour?
Unread 2 Dec 2008, 23:17   #525
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestorn View Post
I heard Kenny is busy looking for his cahunas. If anyone happens to find em, pls give the dude a nudge....
You might be being trolled, but we'll have less of that please - final warning - Lok

Last edited by lokken; 2 Dec 2008 at 23:36.
Unread 2 Dec 2008, 23:22   #526
Nestorn
-||-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
I heard you... wait, no I didn't. Nobody talks about you, now **** off.
Haha, BIG words from a LITTLE guy. Anyways, the taunt worked.

Why on earth is CT not gal raiding heavy asc gals, since they apparently found it okay to galraid/ptarget Denial? Or was just out of pure grudge against Venox?

Ill let you know if i find ur balls, or maybe you are able to find em urself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gripe 11
11) Posts claiming you're only here to troll or flame people and don't want to make reasonable posts. THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES AND WILL RESULT IN YOUR ACCOUNT BEING BANNED.

Last edited by lokken; 2 Dec 2008 at 23:35.
Nestorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2008, 23:31   #527
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Why on earth is CT not gal raiding heavy asc gals, since they apparently found it okay to galraid/ptarget Denial? Or was just out of pure grudge against Venox?
CT does raid gals with asc in it.
And atm they would get piggied at asc heavy gals, so better go else where.
Unread 2 Dec 2008, 23:39   #528
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

more like don't have the balls

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 00:11   #529
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am positive; now that their manhood has been called into question, they will see the error of their ways.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 10:00   #530
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Nestorn: Just another reason we all love Denial.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 11:18   #531
Foxman

Quote:
Haha, BIG words from a LITTLE guy. Anyways, the taunt worked.

Ill let you know if i find ur balls, or maybe you are able to find em urself
this might be a far shot, but i bet CT does what benefits them, not Denial, i find that a DISGRACE!
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 11:56   #532
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladel View Post
more like don't have the balls
Are you implying someone doesn't have the balls to join a four alliance block? Because I'm pretty sure if there's one thing joining a four alliance block doesn't need to involve it's ****ing balls.
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 15:20   #533
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

Shit, we're a block?
Nobody told me

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 15:29   #534
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I swear to ****ing God if this thread descends into another ****ing debate about what is or isn't a block or anything similar I will ****ing end you Steinmetz. IN REAL LIFE.

You guys know what you are, just do what you have to do and let's not bicker over phrasology for ****'s sake. ****.
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 15:33   #535
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Jbg you were quick enough to join a block earlier this round tho....

It's called karma :P

Rnd 33 Retired
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 15:56   #536
VenoX

Its not a block when its against Denial, i think they refer to them as holy crusades or something.
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 16:02   #537
Vladel
Retired

defeat the cheaters!! it's like bush looking for wmds in iraq

Rnd 33 Retired
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 16:02   #538
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladel View Post
Jbg you were quick enough to join a block earlier this round tho....

It's called karma :P
I didn't claim that took balls though did I?
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 16:07   #539
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

If i was a pornstar id come on your face vladel
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 21:23   #540
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Its not a block when its against Denial, i think they refer to them as holy crusades or something.
I think JBG was being colloquial. It's not a proper block unless you sustain it, of course. But it's quite easy to say 4 alliances attacking together form a block, simply because it's a good collective noun.

Once more, anger and outrage rather than any attempt at an argument.

Last edited by lokken; 3 Dec 2008 at 21:29.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 21:23   #541
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
When was it denied that Ascendancy "blocked" against Denial?
Blocking / teaming-up is a fact of the game. It's a good thing and it's how politics work (assuming they're sensible and fluid, and not moronic and round-long, hi Denial/NoX!).

Read Achi's post and "just do what you have to do". No complaining involved. Ascendancy are #1, and other alliances are teaming up on them. It's to be expected and natural.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2008, 00:37   #542
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Oh cry me a river... constantly... every post... bored now...

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2008, 02:29   #543
VenoX

You morons are so defensive, it was a joke, stop /wristing now, thats Reese' job.
Unread 4 Dec 2008, 02:31   #544
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Dude, your sense of humour seriously sucks.
Unread 4 Dec 2008, 04:20   #545
_Kila_
break it down!

Well, it was quite funny... but the fact that it seemed to be a huge whine detracted from the humour.
Unread 4 Dec 2008, 05:57   #546
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

What the hell is wrong with VenoX!!!

hes more pathetic then newt!!!!!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2008, 08:25   #547
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
You morons are so defensive, it was a joke, stop /wristing now, thats Reese' job.
¬_¬
Unread 4 Dec 2008, 08:42   #548
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

your signature is blowing my mind

Quote:
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2008, 23:09   #549
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

your mother is blowing something else on me.

<3

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 18:23   #550
Memtok

Memtok has a spectacular aura aboutMemtok has a spectacular aura aboutMemtok has a spectacular aura about

Overall, I'm quite proud of CT this round.

Since this IS a prediction thread, I'll go back to our pre-round goals and see how we did...

1) finish 4th, within 1 mil of 3rd.

Check.

2) put 25 planets into the top 100.

Not quite yet, but there is still some time.

3) Improve overall defense.

check.

4) Manage Politics so our members could enjoy a round for themselves, without a great emphasis on tag rank.

check.

5) Identify a solid core to move forward toward a higher tag rank in rd 30.

Check.

Yup...our predictions have pretty much all come to pass.

...now to get those last few into the t100 so we make our all goals a reality.

Predictions rock.