User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Aug 2006, 07:27   #1
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about
Ingal defpoints

I would like a history chart for gal-def, that shows how much the certain planets def ingal.

Ofcause there will at certain times be a problem for planets to def ingal.

Lets face it, some ppl play more for the gal then others. Why not let those ppl get an idea about who's defending the most ingal, or not. If it could show fleet launched for ingal def, and fleets landed for ingal def, then it alteast could give ppl some idea.

See it over and over again that some ppl ends up deffing lots more then others ingal. Even if a planet can't def more ingal due to his ally-politics, there's still no reason for him to receive more ingal def. Some ppl play only for themself or for their alliance, and some ppl play for their gal-ranking. And some ppl ofcause don't play for anything at all.
Why not have a way for galm8's to get an idea about who to def ingal?

The best gals probably wouldn't dephend much on such a system, but i think it could benefit lower ranked gals. Especially those that gets many exiles into it (And yes, i'm in a lower ranked gal).
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 14:14   #2
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about
Re: Ingal defpoints

Ofcause it would only be useful for most ppl when it comes to choosing to exiling someone, or when trying to choose the best one to defend without losses when gal got incs.
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote