User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 Dec 2005, 22:09   #1
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
greatfull thanx

well ... i was speachless at the round meeting .. but now it has sunk in .. a few well chosen words

firstly to appocomater .. kal and biffy.. thank-you for letting Kieker-Jan hijack the end of the end of round meeting ..

if u were not there .. this is what happened

[22:57] * Appocomaster sets mode: +vv [HR]Misty [ROCK]KiekerJan
[22:57] <[ROCK]KiekerJan> ty
[22:57] <[HR]Misty> ok wtf is going on ?
[22:57] * [eX-Mas]Expl8t has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
[22:57] <Appocomaster> now, this is a bit of a surprise
[22:58] <[ROCK]KiekerJan> hush lemme talk
[22:58] <[ROCK]KiekerJan> first of gratz to all the winners on behalf of ROCK
[22:58] <[ROCK]KiekerJan> and a big thank-you-fluffle to every1, especialy for pa-team for a fun round
[22:58] <[ROCK]KiekerJan> anyway the reason why im talkin now is Mistwraith (gotta make this fast shes already glaring @ me)
[22:58] <[ROCK]KiekerJan> this round was kinda special to her. as it is her 15th(!!) round as PA HC
[22:58] <[ROCK]KiekerJan> those of you that are or have been HC know what a stressfull job this is and what it sacrifises of your own playing
[22:59] <[ROCK]KiekerJan> Hence why we (me and her pups @ HR) didnt want to let this pass by without a erm.. w00f.
[22:59] <[ROCK]KiekerJan> So without further adue i'd like to offer mistwraith her present, out of HR and my own name
[22:59] <[ROCK]KiekerJan> Darling u tend to underestimate urself and what you do to much... every1 (current- and ex-pups) who neko and i approached where eager to chip in and prove u wrong
[22:59] * QpS has joined #planetarion
[22:59] <[ROCK]KiekerJan> (those hr that havent got details yet and/or those we forgot and wanna help pm me after the ceremony is over )
[22:59] <[ROCK]KiekerJan> we know how stressed u can get so we thought wed give you a day away from the stress and send u of to a spa.. massages pools steambaths sauna the works, even bathrobe and slippers are provided
[22:59] <[ROCK]KiekerJan> we hope u enjoy and want to thank you for all the work u have dun and will do in the future.
[22:59] <[ROCK]KiekerJan> rests me only to thank PA-team for the time they granted me and hand the mic. to misty
[23:00] <[ROCK]KiekerJan> /me runs and hides before misty can kill him
[23:00] <Appocomaster> [HR]Misty, we're a bit pressed for time, but did you want to say something?
[23:00] <[HR]Misty> i cant swear
[23:00] <[ROCK]KiekerJan> ps u should see her face right now
[23:00] <[HR]Misty> erm... i'm speachless
[23:00] <[HR]Misty> thank-you
[23:00] <[HR]Misty> erm
[23:01] <[HR]Misty> i really dont know how to say it adequaetly
[23:01] <[HR]Misty> but really thank-you
[23:01] <Appocomaster>
[23:01] <[HR]Misty> is all i can ay
[23:01] <Appocomaster> thank you
[23:01] <Appocomaster> I'll let you have a quiet word with him
[23:01] <[HR]Misty> thanx

well i reall was completely floored...
i still am in complete shock ... ita almost like it aint real ..

to everyone who snuck around behind my back and planned and plotted ... damn your sneaky ...
to everyone who donated .. my greatest, deepest hugz to u all

but i didnt do 15 rounds alone .. i did it with a community .. with friends .. with help
pa is stress .. is fun.. but more its about doing it together..
that is why i've lasted so long ...because i had help .. from all corners
i've watch the game grow ... and shrink ..
i've waited indeterminable time for a round to start .. unsure if pa would ever come back ..
i've watched pds come and pds go, thieves come .. theives go and then return again, watched cargo ships turn into something completely different, alliances die and alliance fold only to return.

the only thing i miss is ghost roids ... :-)

i've wtached a community come togther and act as one .. despite their differences during terrible times in America and England.
I've wtached a small section of the community try to save this game...and succeed.
i've lost a partner and gained a wonderfull one from this community :-)
*kisses Kieker-Jan*

I will watch as this game grows again .. its more than a game for some people ... its an addiction that really doesnt want to be cured .

to my wolfies.. i love u all.. to all my pups out there .. every one of u, wherever you are currently leaving furballs .. u are and will allways be my pups .. and i will allways be your mommy wolf ..

signing off just for a bit .. will probably never leave

Mistwraith

some typos removed
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL

Last edited by Mistwraith; 24 Dec 2005 at 22:27.
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 22:12   #2
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: greatfull thanx

Community, people and friendship. Thats what this game is all about, isn't it? Good work, HR, ROCK and Mistwraith. This act deserves a congrats, to be quite honest.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 22:13   #3
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

You deserve the best misty. Too bad we can't send you to some exotic place as we need you here :P

Merry Xmas hun!

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 22:17   #4
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Misty
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 22:38   #5
Kieker Jan

Kieker Jan can only hope to improve

well my love
glad u found ur speech back
love u 2 and it waas my pleasure to organise this for u
a pleasure which grew by every 'pup' i approached.
the willingness to help out and do this for you made my heart swell
u deserved this so much
and to see your face when u read it was worth all the trouble and so much more.

i want to thank every1 who made this possible i couldnt have dun it without you
and a special thanks to koneko who helped me organising

ow as soon as i get myself a new connectorcable for my camera i will post the pics made as they say more then a 1000 words
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 23:52   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hi Misty you deserved it.
Unread 25 Dec 2005, 01:09   #7
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Misty FTW :xmas:

/me raises a glass

Here's to another 15 rounds
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2005, 01:48   #8
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think a tear appeared in my eye (im not being sarcastic) enjoy.
Unread 25 Dec 2005, 01:52   #9
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Probably should Be on PD.
Unread 25 Dec 2005, 01:53   #10
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

probably but who cares its xmas ;p

merry xmas btw chika
Unread 25 Dec 2005, 03:43   #11
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

yay yay

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2005, 03:46   #12
Kieker Jan

chicka it was an alliance effort
Unread 25 Dec 2005, 05:41   #13
OneColourRed

OneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the rough

Congrats Misty, no one deserves it more.
OneColourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2005, 09:02   #14
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

FTw misty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 25 Dec 2005, 09:50   #15
Kieker Jan

btw appocco that hush let me talk ws ment for misty not for u
Unread 25 Dec 2005, 12:44   #16
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Nice gesture. Enjoy Misty, after 15 rounds you deserve a break
Unread 25 Dec 2005, 14:23   #17
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Community, people and friendship. Thats what this game is all about, isn't it? Good work, HR, ROCK and Mistwraith. This act deserves a congrats, to be quite honest.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2005, 19:02   #18
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

nice going, to both parts!
and then they lived happily ever after etc
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2005, 19:04   #19
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

congrats misty
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 04:48   #20
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

A big hug from me
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 13:05   #21
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Thumbs up :xmas:

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 16:59   #22
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point

hurray for misty!
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 01:08   #23
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Wraith[x] is an unknown quantity at this point

Mistyyyyy

*gives misty a big huggle*

[edit] - I is CrAzYbob, btw
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 23:02   #24
Judder
ROCKer

Judder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to all

congrats misty. You are one of those that makes sure PA stays a community rather than a game

happy hogswatch
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 23:47   #25
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

wow nice doing misty
you can do alot more rounds now, good luck