User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Nov 2003, 13:09   #1
Dreadnought

Eclipse Wins

http://google-fight.com/cgi-bin/comp...re=1&langue=us
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 13:11   #2
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Eclipse Wins

I win

I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 13:12   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 13:12   #4
Dreadnought

Fury win!

Unread 24 Nov 2003, 13:13   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Unread 24 Nov 2003, 13:14   #6
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

now close this thread, most pointless alliance discussion of all times
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 13:15   #7
Dreadnought

it isnt pointless!
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 13:15   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

eh

Silver
(21 500 000 results) versus Eclipse
(1 970 000 results)

get a new internet dude
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 13:28   #9
Yeggstry
Connection Established...

Yeggstry has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke

Don't you mean....

pwned
R5 - 36:10:16 (Armada)
R6 - 32:16:13 (ViruS)
R7 - 26:3:14 (Infection LT/ViruS TO) (#364 planet, #34 gal)
R8 - 4:3:1 then 3:8:4 (ViruS TO)
R9 - 47:10:5 (ViruS Gaming Community (VGC) Tech Op)
R9.5 - 23:6:4 (VGC Tech Op) (#462 planet)
R10 - 5:2:3 then 5:3:1 (ViruS/Eclipse, #419 planet), Portal Coder
R11 - retired from PA
Yeggstry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 13:30   #10
I am Idler
This is bat country

no, he meant:

Unread 24 Nov 2003, 13:31   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

heh
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 13:49   #12
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought

ViruS wins :P
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 13:50   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

not really

Unread 24 Nov 2003, 13:53   #14
Yeggstry

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
....but there is only one Yeggstry, that's what makes me so special
R11 - retired from PA
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 13:54   #15
I am Idler
This is bat country

for the last time
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 13:56   #16
I am Idler
This is bat country

"Marilyn Mansons pubes
(9 results)"

excuuse me?
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 13:57   #17
Yeggstry

enuff said
R11 - retired from PA
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:06   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

so I lost closely vs the entire web!
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:06   #19
I am Idler
This is bat country

no, humanity as we know it
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:10   #20
Yeggstry

These ones depress me
R11 - retired from PA
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:19   #21
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

?
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:24   #22
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

oh no rock owns eclipse

pa-shocker rock rules em all again :P

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:28   #23
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Amateurs

edit: it still wins without the ****ing censor
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:30   #24
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dreadnought vs. The Internet!

Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:36   #25
Darkness
NoS forever

Darkness is an unknown quantity at this point

\o/
NoS above all

[NoS] forever
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:38   #26
I am Idler
This is bat country

I think its time to close this thread
20 posts ago
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:40   #27
Yeggstry

anyone do any better (doubt there are gonna be many words higher than "www"...)?
R11 - retired from PA
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:41   #28
Yeggstry

I take that back
R11 - retired from PA
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:41   #29
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
I think its time to close this thread
20 posts ago
Seems not
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:43   #30
I am Idler
This is bat country

Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:53   #31
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road

R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Sonnenbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:57   #32
I am Idler
This is bat country

ToT :: the streets are full of punks
ToT. Great discussion with Richie Unterberger about folk music on
the Well. (Unterberger wrote "Turn Turn Turn" and "Eight Miles ...
www.timothompson.com/journal/ - 12k - 23 Nov 2003 - Cached - Similar pages

'ha ha ha'
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 16:14   #33
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about

curious little thing...

/me waves to hicks

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Jykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 16:15   #34
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness
Why NoS should have been a HR-wing:

Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 21:25   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

OH YEAH

MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 08:36   #36
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

I'm close to creating a gimmick account named Gay Porn or Lesbian Porn and shouting I WIN I WIN all over this thread.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 09:48   #37
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

dreadnought fix the cgi irc plz. msn doesn't work here and i'm bored already with the online-game thingie. 3 hours to go.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 12:47   #38
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

google fight is about as funny as googlism
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 13:20   #39
Killerbij
Roidhumper

Killerbij is an unknown quantity at this point

http://google-fight.com/cgi-bin/comp...re=1&langue=us < Ministry vs Eclipse turns out unexpected