User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Mar 2003, 13:44   #1
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Saddam Hussien

So whatdya reckon, is he going to go out;

[ ] In a blaze of glory, using chemical weapons against US/British troops before taking one in the head hitler style.

[ ] Get captured by US forces and put on trial in the Hague.

[ ] Run Run Run forest run styley to Saudi Arabia, sit back with Adi Amin, and talk 'bout the good old days of the seventies when you could do what the fck you wanted.

[ ] Go on the run OBL style and never be seen again.

[ ] Pay a shady trafficer £50,000 to be smuggled into britain where he will shave his 'tache and open a kebab takeaway.

Please Ladies and Gents, no discussions about the war/america/bush/why you hate america/bush/why you love america/bush but hate france. I DONT CARE, this is with reference to old Saddam 'imself. Whats the poor bloke going to do eh??!?!?!
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 13:48   #2
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Re: Saddam Hussien

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt

[x] Introduce Kebabs to the usa and make millions selling them to the fat bastards
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 13:53   #3
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
He's gonna get captured by the SAS or some Rangers (not the Power Rangers) fleeing one of his presidential palaces after Baghdad is taken.
They'll drag him before Bush, Blair, Rumsfeld(sp?), Powell - the whole gang - where he will tear off his plastic face to reveal he is, infact, Hitler, while muttering "Ich würde weg mit es haben wenn es war nicht für Sie pesky Zicklein!"
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 13:56   #4
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
ACES! Another Iraq thread!
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 13:59   #5
Amoruso
God made me cool

Amoruso is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
(not the Power Rangers)
aww
Amoruso is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 14:30   #6
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:

[X] In a blaze of glory, using chemical weapons against US/British troops

[ ] Run Run Run forest run styley to Saudi Arabia, sit back with Adi Amin, and talk 'bout the good old days of the seventies when you could do what the fck you wanted.

[X] Go on the run OBL style and never be seen again.

[ ] Pay a shady trafficer £50,000 to be smuggled into britain where he will shave his 'tache and open a kebab takeaway.

Unread 14 Mar 2003, 14:55   #7
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
So whatdya reckon, is he going to go out;

WE DONT WANT HIM HERE, it'll decrease the value of my house so just shoot him ta

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 14:58   #8
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Saddam Hussien

Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
[x] Introduce Kebabs to the usa and make millions selling them to the fat bastards
dont be mean to the greek waiter
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 14:59   #9
Amoruso
God made me cool

he'll prob go to france
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 15:23   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Next president of the United States of what the **** is the deal with all these shiet threads?
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 15:25   #11
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
I get a message from The Other Side saying Hussein will be an old man before he dies.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 15:29   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
I get a message from The Other Side saying Hussein will be an old man before he dies.

They told me John F Kennedy is alive running a burger joint in Mississipi. The call centre down there didn't take too kindly to me ringing up asking where he worked. Wankers.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 15:50   #13
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[x] found hiding in the toilet after wetting himself and calling for his mummy

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 17:32   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
they wont capture him anyway. It wouldnt suprise me if he was out of iraq before the war begins

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 20:42   #15
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
they wont capture him anyway. It wouldnt suprise me if he was out of iraq before the war begins
I dunno...he's crazy, so his microwave is prolly telling him that he'll win and should stay in Baghdad. Then, when the rangers/sas knock on his door, he'll pee his pants and blow his head off
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 23:12   #16
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Crazy? Talking to his microwave? Where did you get that idea? David Letterman?

All evidence actually points to SH being very intelligent, extremely calculating and anything but cowardly.

You simply dont stage a military coup in a country like Iraq then hold absolute power for as long as he has without some actual qualities you know.

I doubt very much he will be 'peeing' himself.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 23:19   #17
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

would this be at the newly formed permament International Criminal Court, that the US has refused to endorse?

Last edited by inf; 14 Mar 2003 at 23:25.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 23:21   #18
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Fifth_teletubbie
Crazy? Talking to his microwave? Where did you get that idea? David Letterman?

All evidence actually points to SH being very intelligent, extremely calculating and anything but cowardly.

You simply dont stage a military coup in a country like Iraq then hold absolute power for as long as he has without some actual qualities you know.

oh no he wont, cos hes a TERORITST!!!!!!11111nodrog122"
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 00:50   #19
Amoruso
God made me cool

Quote:

What if he's missplaced his 'piss bag'?
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 03:54   #20
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

He'll pee on himselft if he's got any brain at all.
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 05:18   #21
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
"Ich würde weg mit es haben wenn es war nicht für Sie pesky Zicklein!"
I laughed at that quite a lot...learning german has its uses
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 05:30   #22
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by SYMM
I laughed at that quite a lot...learning german has its uses :)
I'm suprised it made sense, hehe.
I was counting on people getting the jist of it. :)