User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jan 2003, 18:13   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
My cry for help

whever i am playing that stupid buggy game war3 i get this message Fatal Error, c0000005 Memory could not be read and the loathsome game closes and this is pissing me off... so i was thinking about tweaking my memorry array but i cant because my MOBO sux so I sent to the ABIT company this message

Since my PS2 ports broke out of the blue i have been using USB keyboard and mouse. The problem is that i cant acess the BIOS while using it, considering that only get activated when windows starts

Now i am with this huge memory issue that can only be solved by acessing the bios, and i can do that with this KB.

So I am wondering if you have a patch either to make the USB keyboard starts up as soon as the computer is turned on, or a program where i can acess and update the bios while in the operational system (Win XP Pro ATM)

I own a Abit kg7

thank you

do you think they are going to help me?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 18:15   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: My cry for help

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim

do you think they are going to help me?
No, not really.

Oh, and congratulations, a post not about girls! \--/
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 18:17   #3
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: Re: My cry for help

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
No, not really.

Oh, and congratulations, a post not about girls! \--/
Congratulations are negated by it being in the wrong forum though.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 18:19   #4
Iniluki
Baron Samedi

Iniluki has a spectacular aura aboutIniluki has a spectacular aura aboutIniluki has a spectacular aura about
tech help forums

Victims, aren't we all?
Iniluki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 18:21   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Re: Re: My cry for help

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Congratulations are negated by it being in the wrong forum though.
Not when its muslim.
Really, give the boy some space..
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 18:23   #6
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
Wrong forum

a bit disappointing, i thought it would be another cry for sex thread :/
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 18:24   #7
Iniluki
Baron Samedi

Iniluki has a spectacular aura aboutIniluki has a spectacular aura aboutIniluki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Re: Re: Re: My cry for help

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Not when its muslim.
Really, give the boy some space..

The only thing i'd give muslim is a nail through the eye!

Victims, aren't we all?
Iniluki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 18:24   #8
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
i expected stalking, rejection and failed suicide attempts

instead i get a request for tech support

Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 18:30   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
i expected stalking, rejection and failed suicide attempts

instead i get a request for tech support

Shocking, ain't it?

You will get over it.
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 21:09   #10
sh@dow

sh@dow is an unknown quantity at this point
well you should be able to access the bios with a usb keyboard cause I can..maybe you need to enable it in bios? dont ask me how though without a keyboard

- Q
sh@dow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 21:41   #11
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: My cry for help

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
What a curious load of gibberish.
"tweaking my memorry array" indeed...
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 08:12   #12
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about
There might be some replies here that can help, but most likely it seems like you have to wait for a patch:
http://www.war3pub.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=658

It could probably help if you dualbooted between win98(or me) and XP, but i guess you'll be better of waiting for a patch.
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 08:48   #13
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
The easiest way is to buy a £3 PS2 keyboard, you could spend hours faffing about with your USB keyboard, would be basicly cheaper to buy a PS2 keyboard. I have a load of old keyboards, the old AT style, PS2, USB... Whats really nifty is the USB to PS2 toggle, they come with most keyboards, see if you have one.
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 09:20   #14
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
USB is evuhl!
My brother got an USB printer for christmas and I can't get it to work. It won't detect it on his comp
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 09:51   #15
zenopus
Xenoc

zenopus is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
USB is evuhl!
My brother got an USB printer for christmas and I can't get it to work. It won't detect it on his comp
Things to try.
Plug it into a USB port on the PC, not through a hub.
Check what MoBo is in the PC and check for a BIOS upgrade - MS made some changes to their USB drivers in one of the XP updates.
zenopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 10:42   #16
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Don't bother posting anything here to help him; it's unlikely he'll ver check back.

More likely is that he came up with some stupid story to post here, just to waste our time. Like this.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote