User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 Aug 2006, 02:32   #351
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold
Re: Congratulations eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
eXi do/did it pre-round and pre-war and pre-any-reason-to-block/NAP.
1up do/did it (perhaps a little later than) when needed.
sad to see that u swallow the 1up propaganda blindly

we had no NAPs, we had no allies this round. not before the round, not in the beginning of the round and we don't have them by now.

so sorry, but 1up did block this round and not us

edit: i don't mind anyone blocking, it even keeps the round interesting in many cases and it was definitly the right step from 1up to gang up with xVx; just be honest about your reasons: u wanted to take us down.
u didn't block coz we blocked pre round coz that simply is not true
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 02:34   #352
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida

we had no NAPs, we had no allies this round. not before the round, not in the beginning of the round and we don't have them by now.

And here I was thinking we were allied to Ascendancy?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 02:36   #353
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

ahhh, that explains why jerome pulled his prelaunched attack off me :P

edit: before someone asks: no that is not ment serious and no we are not allied to ascendency
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 02:47   #354
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Almi+VdM: Right, because I was talking purely about this round...

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 02:53   #355
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida

edit: i don't mind anyone blocking, it even keeps the round interesting in many cases and it was definitly the right step from 1up to gang up with xVx; just be honest about your reasons: u wanted to take us down.
u didn't block coz we blocked pre round coz that simply is not true
Reading it wrong I think.

His point is, 1up ahve blocked halfway through the round to kepe it alive. No-one has ever said there is anything wrong with that.
But in previous rounds, exi have blocked before ticks start.
And therein lies the difference.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 03:29   #356
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
What it boils down to is the fact that big members and shipjumpers call the shots in Subh, not the command. The fear of spineless ****ers leaving because of losing thier roids is the ultimate deciding factor in their political and military decisions. Any alliance who works like this will eternally be lapdogs for whomever is on top.
Well actually, as it is, Subh is a dictatorship thus what elviz, Paisley, or anyone else thinks does not matter. Everything is up to Ali in the end.
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 06:31   #357
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
eXi had no naps/alliances this round from the start and 1up got hammered harder than any round before.
no, not really, this rounds incoming isn't any different from any round, probably even less severe than in previous rounds......

1up's members were less active this round than in any previous round
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 08:24   #358
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee-
Well actually, as it is, Subh is a dictatorship thus what elviz, Paisley, or anyone else thinks does not matter. Everything is up to Ali in the end.
So Subh is a bunch of pissants lowlifes and cowards because of Ali?

It all starts to make sense now.
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 09:06   #359
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Yes 1up members are known for totaly ignoring their command and never join any wars.

But you are right, 1up did keep you after you quit when you had one wave through on you.
there was only one round i quit due to my planet dying, and that was r12, but if you can tell me that you personally have the motivation to keep going after seeing certain other top gals staying alive due to fencesitting whilst your whole galaxy(speaking about my 5man bp really here) gets mullered for a fortnight then you are a more dedicated planetarion player than me, congratulations.

now on the other hand and speaking with some concrete knowledge of this, i can think of plenty of rounds where some of your top planets had fencesat through a good part but the hc whether intentionally or not, ignored it. oh that reminds me, i'm interested in what answer is going to be given to chika's question.

by the way, whilst you all in 1up don't seem to realise it, the rest of the universe sure as hell know about your almighty great members and their antics. you might want to find out how many of your planets had been planet napped this round itself, then think back to r11 til now and re-evaluate your perception of 1up's reputation. (that being said noone denies their effectivity, winning history and somewhat consistency)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 09:40   #360
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
I really can't see ali keeping elviz in line.
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 10:17   #361
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
if elviz jumped ship how come he lost no roids.
I asked this question myself to a few people. A few cath co waves would have done the trick. Maybe at that point they were concentrating on the war though, at least I hope that was it

Maybe ska's hcing 1up these days lolololoidoslayme
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 13:00   #362
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
Then blame yourself for losing and not Subh!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 13:13   #363
Paddy
ND for life

Paddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I don't actually recall a post where 1up blamed Subh for losing. A 1up member actually said earlier in the thread that it "took 1up to beat 1up" (although I read that to mean something different to most people but I won't go into that).

All 1up have done is slate Subh for being cowardly, dishonourable and having no control over their members. If most of what has been said in this thread is true then I agree 100% with what them.
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 13:20   #364
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome

by the way, whilst you all in 1up don't seem to realise it, the rest of the universe sure as hell know about your almighty great members and their antics. you might want to find out how many of your planets had been planet napped this round itself, then think back to r11 til now and re-evaluate your perception of 1up's reputation.
on the subject of 1up players and planet naps elviz before he jumped ship was looking for planet nap for himself

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 14:00   #365
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool

Starts to make sense now? Have you ever been a subh fan?:crazyxmas:

Last edited by Pilatus; 12 Aug 2006 at 14:08.
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 14:03   #366
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Quote:

Leave it to Kargool to start using petty insults.
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 15:25   #367
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I would be thankfull that Ali decided (along with a few other key HC) decided to leave Omen be. As I explained to forest.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 15:41   #368
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
At no point has any member of the 1up HC blamed our performance on anyone but us. Every member of our Command, and our Membership knows we didn't perform at the same level of excellence and intensity as we have in the past. If 1up had the same activity and intensity we have come to expect, we would have had a better handle on controlling our own destiny. In this case, we did not.

We have argued that other factors contributed as well. Subh agreeing to take part in an operation, then dropping the ball, was one of those factors. If they agreed to take part in a political/military operation, then didn't pull their weight, we can certainly question their integrity and question their motives as a community. However, 1up didn't get it done, and that isn't the fault of anyone not in 1up.

Alliances have, in the past, been able to slip by and have ok rounds, based on political moves masking their ineffectiveness and inactivity. To my knowledge though, none of these allianes have finished #1. This would have been no different for 1up.
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 16:13   #369
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
I've never been on the forefront of politics, but as I understand Omen approached ND and Insomnia first but refused to take the first step militarily. So yes, I suppose you could say your memory is doing tricks.
Quote:
Doesn't take anything away from the fact that we were on our own against multiple enemies.
Actually, it went like this. We approached them, they both attacked us in a coordinated fashion. They approached us, we refused to take the first step.

The fact that an alliance was never born does take away that you were on your own against multiple enemies: the only alliance that round to effectively fight multiple enemies (ND and Insomnia; 1up and Insomnia) would have been Omen. You only fought against one enemy with allies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Thats something you will need to take up with 1up HC as we werent appraoched to block v exil till pt 600ish (certainly not at pt 200)
Wrong. You were approached; not by 1up HC, though.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 16:30   #370
Pilatus

Quote:
I would be thankfull that Ali decided (along with a few other key HC) decided to leave Omen be. As I explained to forest.
Please have some symphathy for Kargool. He would never do the same thing. And if you know what i know, then he would be a damned hypocrat if he ever tried the same against an ally earlier, and then complained about it later. After all, it's not a war game that were playing, it's a love game ffs. Don't get me wrong though, i'm not going to make love to Kargool

Even though i might seem a bit queer at times, i still got a million excuses for watching Riverdance ffs

Last edited by Pilatus; 12 Aug 2006 at 16:47.
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 16:58   #371
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilatus
Please have some symphathy for Kargool. He would never do the same thing. And if you know what i know, then he would be a damned hypocrat if he ever tried the same against an ally earlier, and then complained about it later. After all, it's not a war game that were playing, it's a love game ffs. Don't get me wrong though, i'm not going to make love to Kargool

Even though i might seem a bit queer at times, i still got a million excuses for watching Riverdance ffs
Wow, almost 100 words without saying nothing at all.

Most impressive.
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 17:36   #372
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Not quite how I remember it?

I remember you saying it was a big mistake and you never wanted it, and that you would make a public apology to omen on these forums, to get omen to leave you be.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 18:15   #373
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I've read that one before. One of the other times when 1up lost to eXi.
I think it was Heartless who posted it back then. Though it's been a while, so I don't remember exactly

But it's always easy to say you didn't play all out...afterwards.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 18:17   #374
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
I've read that one before. One of the other times when 1up lost to eXi.
I think it was Heartless who posted it back then. Though it's been a while, so I don't remember exactly

But it's always easy to say you didn't play all out...afterwards.
To say 1up is the same caliber as r15 even is laughable. Good try though.
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 18:22   #375
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
To say 1up is the same caliber as r15 even is laughable. Good try though.
I have no idea tbh about their level. Just saying that, afterwards claiming to be inactive, is kinda lame. Do it upfront then

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 18:31   #376
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
I have no idea tbh about their level. Just saying that, afterwards claiming to be inactive, is kinda lame. Do it upfront then
would be sort of tough to say, "we're going to be inactive this round" before you know your going to be inactive wouldn't it? Some alliances go into a round knowing that they will be at a lower intensity level, 1up however never approaches a round with anything less than #1 in it's sights. The fact is, the activity this round wasn't what it needed to be, or has been. It's not an excuse, simply a point of fact.
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 18:51   #377
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Not quite how I remember it?

I remember you saying it was a big mistake and you never wanted it, and that you would make a public apology to omen on these forums, to get omen to leave you be.
The job of a good HC should be to make an apology to the almighty Dog if he thinks it will win his alliance the round.
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 18:55   #378
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
would be sort of tough to say, "we're going to be inactive this round" before you know your going to be inactive wouldn't it? Some alliances go into a round knowing that they will be at a lower intensity level, 1up however never approaches a round with anything less than #1 in it's sights. The fact is, the activity this round wasn't what it needed to be, or has been. It's not an excuse, simply a point of fact.
I agree. However, 1up has had its constant activity drop from r13 to r15 from what I can tell, I doubt that it greatly increased again since then. It's simply the price of playing round after round after round with people dropping off and not finding equal / better replacements.
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 19:25   #379
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
I agree. However, 1up has had its constant activity drop from r13 to r15 from what I can tell, I doubt that it greatly increased again since then. It's simply the price of playing round after round after round with people dropping off and not finding equal / better replacements.
I'd have to agree with that accessment....player pool tends to get more and more thin every round
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 20:28   #380
Pilatus

Quote:
Wow, almost 100 words without saying nothing at all.

Most impressive.
Just got started tbh. I got much to say, and when i start saying it it will be a sad day for you. I can say much if i feel like it, and you probably won't like half of it. I can say something about nothing at all, or much about everything. 100 words would be a problem, since i like to avoid spamming. Spamming is bad as some ppl say it is, so why should i get so low that i start to spam. Sometimes its the right time for spamming, and sometimes it aint. I spam sometimes, but try to stay away from trolling. Lets try to keep a sivil tone if possible, and avoid it if it aint possible. Things changes so lets all try to be friends, and smile to each other. Don't like neither trolls or spammers tbh. Lets try to find a way to change some of the things we don't like, and maybe undoe or change some of the things we don't like. Lets try to make the best out of it. Oki matey?
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 21:46   #381
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I'd have to agree with that accessment....player pool tends to get more and more thin every round

The main reason we stopped playing for ranking as i stated before.
Now we just go for fun with the few ppl we got left
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 00:13   #382
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilatus
Just got started tbh. I got much to say, and when i start saying it it will be a sad day for you. I can say much if i feel like it, and you probably won't like half of it. I can say something about nothing at all, or much about everything. 100 words would be a problem, since i like to avoid spamming. Spamming is bad as some ppl say it is, so why should i get so low that i start to spam. Sometimes its the right time for spamming, and sometimes it aint. I spam sometimes, but try to stay away from trolling. Lets try to keep a sivil tone if possible, and avoid it if it aint possible. Things changes so lets all try to be friends, and smile to each other. Don't like neither trolls or spammers tbh. Lets try to find a way to change some of the things we don't like, and maybe undoe or change some of the things we don't like. Lets try to make the best out of it. Oki matey?
hehe you actually manage to do it again m8, cudos to that
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 01:06   #383
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As it's 1am and i really can't be bothered to wheel out my mod tools:

Pilatus, Kargool: stop talking cobblers.
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 02:17   #384
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
did subh recruit ND's political HC by any chance

maybe we should have a congratulations subh on coming 4th thread started

Sorry ? Can you care to explain that a "little" bether plz?
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 03:00   #385
coffee-
Beoyotch

I believe he is suggesting that 4th will be Subh's final rank in the universe this round. Thus he feels it would be appropriate to start a "Congratulations Subh, you are 4th!" thread. He was being witty! ^_^

edit: It is also implied that ND's political HC was not very good, and was asking if Subh had recruited this same individual.
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 11:19   #386
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I believe he is suggesting that 4th will be Subh's final rank in the universe this round. Thus he feels it would be appropriate to start a "Congratulations Subh, you are 4th!" thread. He was being witty! ^_^

edit: It is also implied that ND's political HC was not very good, and was asking if Subh had recruited this same individual.
I think he is just implying that Subh lacks the same military punch ND had and is only doing well with some cowardly fencesitting.
But then again you subhmainers have proven to lack some common sense as well.
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 14:26   #387
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
I think he is just implying that Subh lacks the same military punch ND had and is only doing well with some cowardly fencesitting.
But then again you subhmainers have proven to lack some common sense as well.
Its called making the most of the hand you have.
whilst we are on the grounds of common sense... Who ALLOWED themselves to be done over?
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 14:28   #388
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
whilst we are on the grounds of common sense... Who ALLOWED themselves to be done over?
got a suprise for ya in a day or 2
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 14:35   #389
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

CONGRATULATIONS EXILITION. With over a month left we knew you would win. So much activity this round. So exciting.
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 14:53   #390
Heartless

Quote:
Everyone except eXilition, judging by the rankings.

I do however agree that Subh cannot hold a lot on their hand considering how many of my attacks on you guys go through even with 4-5 defense slots sucked up.
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 15:13   #391
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
This is where the logic evades me completely. In what way do you think 1up 'have been done over'? We weren't going to win before asking you to help and we aren't going to win now we've found out your a bunch of spineless nobodies. So we're in exactly the same position yet you seem to think you've got one over on us. The only thing you've managed to do is the following:

1) Everyone now knows what a bunch of spineless fencesitting wankers you all are
2) No-one will ever trust you again
3) You've ensured incoming til the end of the round for your alliance
4) You blew your own chances at coming first
5) You've shown us all that your IQ can be compared to that of a dead antelope
6) You've shown everyone what a petty prick you are ("hahaha - we so pwned 1up!!!!!!1111111111111")

Well done on making your alliance the laughing stock of PA and showing yourself to be as dumb as dirt.

Congrats eXilition, another round well played.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 15:41   #392
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts

Quote:
This is where the logic evades me completely. In what way do you think 1up 'have been done over'? We weren't going to win before asking you to help and we aren't going to win now we've found out your a bunch of spineless nobodies. So we're in exactly the same position yet you seem to think you've got one over on us. The only thing you've managed to do is the following:

1) Everyone now knows what a bunch of spineless fencesitting wankers you all are
6) You've shown everyone what a petty prick you are ("hahaha - we so pwned 1up!!!!!!1111111111111")

Well done on making your alliance the laughing stock of PA and showing yourself to be as dumb as dirt.

taking out the trash...
________
Emilia live

Last edited by TouRiQueT; 13 Sep 2011 at 07:00.
TouRiQueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 16:44   #393
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
[STUFF]
Subh are officially my least favourite alliance of the round. And I made that choice based on an eXilition account*.

The two alliances I'd like to congratulate most are eXilition (for appeaing to be the best alliance by far), and my favourite of this round, xVx (for appearing to be the alliance with most balls).

*Yes, you probably don't care about other people's opinion... but if I were to return to a 'ranked' position in an alliance ever again, I'd never be inclined to trust and support subh again. A pity, as I found you excellent allies in r16.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 17:29   #394
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:

Let me spell it out for you...

You allowed exil to walk over yourselves in the EARLY part of the round, by not seeking allies (too little too late).... surely your command took this into account that we can't match exil in a 1v1 senario. Your commands diplomacy skills are rank to put it mildly, With the proposition of your are either with us or against us. If you threaten your would be allys to hit your enemy or be hit by us... Dont expect to get the desired results.

but to come back to your 6 points.

1) It is about knowing when to pick your battles... Something that your command has failed to do so. Just ask sandmans.
2) We have several agreements with other allys... the difference is 1up is the only ones to have given us threats at the negotiating table.
3) The 1up offensive isnt a major concern at present. Yours fleets will be of value to fleetcatch since your roids are a pittance.
4) The #1 position for subh wasnt acceivable in the current political landscape (as it was in mid round) as there was a high risk of would be allys turning on you. As subh isnt the strongest ally in terms of military so you play the politics.
5) I am not the one who negotiates alliances with threats as a means of diplomacy, I am not the one who underestimates the opposition.
I am not the one who has to resort "spinning" their alliances lack of performance, not meeting expectations. I would say prevention is better than cure(or spin.) Back to the drawing board with that one.
6) I wasn't anti 1up before the round, But like all folk who threaten my ally I will take a dislike to them. Are you any different?
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 18:10   #395
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
1) It is about knowing when to pick your battles... Something that your command has failed to do so. Just ask sandmans.
The battle initially picked us. Exactly which battle have you picked....ever?

Quote:
2) We have several agreements with other allys... the difference is 1up is the only ones to have given us threats at the negotiating table.
By agreement you mean "PLEASE DON'T ATTACK US AND WE'LL DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE *SOOOOOOB*. Which is about the full extent of your political skills.

Quote:
3) The 1up offensive isnt a major concern at present. Yours fleets will be of value to fleetcatch since your roids are a pittance.
http://www.sandmans.co.uk/?p=rankalliance - thanks to you our roids are getting significantly better. And to fleetcatch that might mean you'd actually have to mount an offensive. Steady, you may yet be accused of doing something.

Quote:
4) The #1 position for subh wasnt acceivable in the current political landscape (as it was in mid round) as there was a high risk of would be allys turning on you. As subh isnt the strongest ally in terms of military so you play the politics.
Theres always a risk of people turning on you, you ****ing moron. Thats called politics. The whole point is to outmanouvre them. You had a fantastic chance of finishing 1st but you pissed it away because the mere thought of incoming had you pissing in your pants.

Quote:
5) I am not the one who negotiates alliances with threats as a means of diplomacy, I am not the one who underestimates the opposition.
I am not the one who has to resort "spinning" their alliances lack of performance, not meeting expectations. I would say prevention is better than cure(or spin.) Back to the drawing board with that one.
You wouldn't entertain any kind of hostilities towards eXilition until we put some pressure on you. You've intended to sit firmly on the fence from day 1.
Which opposition did we underestimate? The one who has won all the rounds they've played in? Hardly.
What the hell do you mean by spinning?
Prevention better than cure? WTF are you talking about?

Is cryptic bollocks really the best counter point you can come up with?

Quote:
6) I wasn't anti 1up before the round, But like all folk who threaten my ally I will take a dislike to them. Are you any different?
And I had an ounce of respect for subh prior to 'working' with you. I had absolutely no idea the pathetic levels you'd stoop to just to save yourselves having to stand up and fight for once.

You're alliance genuinely makes me want to vomit.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 18:43   #396
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
The battle initially picked us. Exactly which battle have you picked....ever?

By agreement you mean "PLEASE DON'T ATTACK US AND WE'LL DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE *SOOOOOOB*. Which is about the full extent of your political skills.

http://www.sandmans.co.uk/?p=rankalliance - thanks to you our roids are getting significantly better. And to fleetcatch that might mean you'd actually have to mount an offensive. Steady, you may yet be accused of doing something.

Theres always a risk of people turning on you, you ****ing moron. Thats called politics. The whole point is to outmanouvre them. You had a fantastic chance of finishing 1st but you pissed it away because the mere thought of incoming had you pissing in your pants.

You wouldn't entertain any kind of hostilities towards eXilition until we put some pressure on you. You've intended to sit firmly on the fence from day 1.
Which opposition did we underestimate? The one who has won all the rounds they've played in? Hardly.
What the hell do you mean by spinning?
Prevention better than cure? WTF are you talking about?

Is cryptic bollocks really the best counter point you can come up with?

And I had an ounce of respect for subh prior to 'working' with you. I had absolutely no idea the pathetic levels you'd stoop to just to save yourselves having to stand up and fight for once.

http://www.sandmans.co.uk/?p=compare...lues&show=both

Subh had multiple incs from different allys last night... But on friday/saturday subh targetted 1up and guess what. See what I mean about spin no "cryptic" crap is required. Your planets have been roided to the bone to the point where FCs are required to get yous roid fat again.

What better way to get your foe off balanced by getting them into a false sense of security.

As you have pointed out the whole point is to out manoevre your foes and guess what... you tit
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 18:52   #397
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
http://www.sandmans.co.uk/?p=compare...lues&show=both

Subh had multiple incs from different allys last night... But on friday/saturday subh targetted 1up and guess what. See what I mean about spin no "cryptic" crap is required. Your planets have been roided to the bone to the point where FCs are required to get yous roid fat again.

What better way to get your foe off balanced by getting them into a false sense of security.

As you have pointed out the whole point is to out manoevre your foes and guess what... you tit
And you're actually trying to claim credit for eXilition roiding us. Well done. I'm sure these fleet catches will be winging thier way to us just as soon as you find a scanner with enough amps, right?

Bearing in mind we have your complete coord list I can confim that Subh have actually managed to send a grand total of 103 hostile fleets at 1up during the entire round. Your military might makes me stagger.

There is no false sense of secutiry with Subh. You're shit and you're cowards, period.

Quote:
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 18:53   #398
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Classic!
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 19:05   #399
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
And you're actually trying to claim credit for eXilition roiding us. Well done. I'm sure these fleet catches will be winging thier way to us just as soon as you find a scanner with enough amps, right?

Bearing in mind we have your complete coord list I can confim that Subh have actually managed to send a grand total of 103 hostile fleets at 1up during the entire round. Your military might makes me stagger.

There is no false sense of secutiry with Subh. You're shit and you're cowards, period.
Subh roids magically grow just like the mushrooms, not as if we are at the point where subh has to init them back now is it
We started specifically targetting you on saturday. (with your roid count not as if you would get much random incs off us)

The feedback I got from my members from target picking was "ffs they dont have much in the way of roids. Once you get some more we'll take them back off you when you are fit for target picking.
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 19:09   #400
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
We started specifically targetting you on saturday. (with your roid count not as if you would get much random incs off us)
I must have missed that. I assume you only put 3 or 4 1ups on your target list?

Quote:
The feedback I got from my members from target picking was "ffs they dont have much in the way of roids. Once you get some more we'll take them back off you when you are fit for target picking.
I'm sure eXilition won't mind you having thier scraps again. It's not like you could do the job yourself now, is it?

Quote: