User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 25 Apr 2006, 17:18   #1
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Time Zones

Since you can now see what time constructions, researches and ship orders finish, why not allow players to set their local time zone in preferences to make this information easier to read?
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 17:19   #2
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice
Re: Time Zones

Was going to support this myself, one of these days...
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 23:35   #3
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Time Zones

Anything related to clock time is subject to error due to the occasional stopped ticker (hopefully rare, but it can happen). If you add in time zones then you can get additional errors due to daylight saving time starting/ending on different dates in different time zones (sometimes on different dates in the same time zone depending on which country/state/county you're in).

Stick with PT. You'll thank me later.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 07:55   #4
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about
Re: Time Zones

And you can't get screwed by pt if ticks stop? I still think the normal PA clock should stay, but i don't think it would hurt to have another clock that you could set yourself on preferences.