User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Apr 2006, 16:42   #51
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: are 1 up playing this rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
It's when shit alliances can start recruiting past 60, I think.
<Insert Angels joke in comeback>

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 17:25   #52
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
it's just too blatant that 1up have merged with exilition into omen !
busted :/
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 17:56   #53
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
that's what I said, not?
You made it sound like it was sarcastic.
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 18:26   #54
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
seems strange to see them so low down the rankings , are they not playing seriously this rd or just trying to stay out of top 5 till after tick 120
Im sure a simple pm to 1up HC in #public would have answered this intriguing yet simple question. Yet you start a shit thread. Congratulations.
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 20:29   #55
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Being out of tag doesn't make you less strong. It actually draws more attention in the case of 1up as this thread goes to prove.
It's been standard for 1up/eXilition not to add all of their members until necessary for the last few rounds. Frankly I'm suprised that anyone chose to draw attention to it.

Quote:
Ascendancy used not having people in tag to exploit the fact no-one had thought of the simple yet telling tactics of 'XP whoring' and to keep them well away from the top until it was too late for anyone to wise up to the tactic or make a difference to thier score of any real significance. Given that this scenario is impossible this round the two cannot be compared. Thus, 1up could not possibly be 'pulling an ascendancy'. Mkay?
I'd say that the greater suprise was that their top planets (e.g. JonnyBGood) were not in-tag, when certainly I expected that his planet was one of those that had taken Ascendancy to 3rd.
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 20:36   #56
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I'd say that the greater suprise was that their top planets (e.g. JonnyBGood) were not in-tag, when certainly I expected that his planet was one of those that had taken Ascendancy to 3rd.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I remember correctly we'd be #1 at end of round even if we hadn't added our last members...?
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 20:47   #57
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Probably, but it was the fact that you had so much score out of tag that suprised everyone.
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 20:50   #58
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

posting in agreement with furball
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 20:53   #59
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Probably, but it was the fact that you had so much score out of tag that suprised everyone.
Of course people got surprised. I'd be surprised if they weren't
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 00:32   #60
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Of course people got surprised. I'd be surprised if they weren't (suprised)
Yeah, Id be suprised if you werent suprised they were sup...ah nevermind
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 01:02   #61
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Maybe the HC are not as active this round. Maybe they are still sitting on the fence about competing this round. Maybe I have no idea. Still alot of ticks left.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13

Last edited by Travler; 19 Apr 2006 at 01:57.
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 09:22   #62
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotatrix
You made it sound like it was sarcastic.
Or, you missread it and assumed it was sarcastic

P.S. bring on the neg rep, gives me a good laugh really

P.P.S READ THE ****ING RULES

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...

Last edited by lokken; 19 Apr 2006 at 11:35.
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 11:14   #63
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Being out of tag doesn't make you less strong. It actually draws more attention in the case of 1up as this thread goes to prove.
Of course, it depends on a strategy you've picked. Not including members in the tag requires use of some rather eccentric tactical choices to be applied. I'm sure you know what you're doing.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 11:33   #64
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
Yeah, Id be suprised if you werent suprised they were sup...ah nevermind
What?
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 11:42   #65
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

I don't understand what all the fuzz is about.

As the tag shows they are playing.
And if they are planning something "different to other rounds" then we all find it out when it happens.
The round is over when the last tick happened.
I don't see the point in all this fuzz when we just passed tick 100+
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 12:32   #66
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
I'm sure you know what you're doing.

I'll make you pay for your misplaced faith young man

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 12:39   #67
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
I don't understand what all the fuzz is about.

As the tag shows they are playing.
And if they are planning something "different to other rounds" then we all find it out when it happens.
The round is over when the last tick happened.
I don't see the point in all this fuzz when we just passed tick 100+
its fuss. fuzz is something you find in your ass crack or belly button
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 12:58   #68
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
its fuss. fuzz is something you find in your ass crack or belly button
Ok fuss but you got the point hehe
#multihunters
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 18:28   #69
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Anything with a 'z' in it, especially at the end, automatically becomes the better word. For example, gangstaz, boyz, fuzz.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 18:43   #70
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

That comment makes baby jesuz cry.

Edit: I couldn't resist. Sorry
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 19:24   #71
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

i heard they wern't gonna tag properly for the first 2 weeks of the rd , not defend their members in that time and just do constant attacks...................
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 19:33   #72
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOL
i heard they wern't gonna tag properly for the first 2 weeks of the rd , not defend their members in that time and just do constant attacks...................

And ?
hear say doesn't count
My point still stands, why all the fuss happy Alki let them play the way they want.
#multihunters
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 19:39   #73
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

we're gonna play out of tag all round and let Zhil be the highest ranked member in game. Anyone who outscores Zhil will be kicked and roided
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 20:01   #74
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
we're gonna play out of tag all round and let Zhil be the highest ranked member in game. Anyone who outscores Zhil will be kicked and roided
I'd join 1up to contribute to this.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 22:24   #75
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Crafty little buggers aren't ya!
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 23:02   #76
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
What?
I was joking about all the "suprised" talk. Anyway it really wasnt funny, mostly I just wanted to see my new avatar. Its an actual picture of zhil.
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 23:11   #77
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

1up are keeping their score low so they can recruit copious amounts of space badgers, who will then reproduce inside the alliance, thereby bypassing the alliance limit
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 06:47   #78
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi
1up are keeping their score low so they can recruit copious amounts of space badgers, who will then reproduce inside the alliance, thereby bypassing the alliance limit
Damn! my intel is off. I swear it had something to do with cats. May need some confirmation from angryduck here though.
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 08:59   #79
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Makes you wonder why you still got 15 players in tag

Or did you add the scanners in tag aswell?

FA Gaming community

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 20 Apr 2006 at 09:20.
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 09:11   #80
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOL
I started that rumour \o/
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 09:54   #81
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllianceRankings
24 1up 2416 15 92,904 1,393,561
25 LCH 1750 10 98,383 983,835
I feel a war for the 24th spot coming up

Last edited by Alessio; 20 Apr 2006 at 09:59.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 11:37   #82
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi
WE HAVE A WINNAR!!!!!!!!!!!1111one

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 11:54   #83
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
I feel a war for the 24th spot coming up
Nah it's just that mazz was so used to us very close to em in ranking that he decided to not let all the 1up member in tag to be close to our ranking once more.
He only added a few scanners to just get ahead of us
#multihunters
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 12:32   #84
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
I'll not have you talking about elviz that way!!!

Quote:
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 12:34   #85
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
I'll not have you talking about elviz that way!!!
LOL I promised him I wouldn't call him that anymore and now you do it
#multihunters
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 12:40   #86
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Obviously, since they only added Zhil and everyone smaller

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 Apr 2006, 18:53   #87
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

We've actually already had to roid 2 scanners for outgrowing zhil. Current theory is that they are outscoring him through scan xp.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 19:08   #88
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

ya.. thanks a lot fkers
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 16:02   #89
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
We've actually already had to roid 2 scanners for outgrowing zhil. Current theory is that they are outscoring him through scan xp.
Limit them to only do 1 jgp and 3 units a day. That should be enough not to catch up.

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Apr 2006, 16:12   #90
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Limit them to only do 1 jgp and 3 units a day. That should be enough not to catch up.
I wouldn't worry about that. Due to the wonderfulness of planetarion scanners can't gain xp. Amusingly what this means is that you can gain some score for doing some scans but none at all for doing lots of scans!
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 16:22   #91
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I wouldn't worry about that. Due to the wonderfulness of planetarion scanners can't gain xp. Amusingly what this means is that you can gain some score for doing some scans but none at all for doing lots of scans!
amuzing indeed.

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Apr 2006, 21:01   #92
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Look whose laughing now.

Alliance fund abuse ftw.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 01:26   #93
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

damn, ppl still post on AD ?
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 07:32   #94
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Lol. Good to see that scan xp is good for something
Unread 12 May 2006, 01:50   #95
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Without bothering to read even half the thread - dont tell me they went back to sick xp forumals, such as in the good old days of roid em silly no matter the cost?

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 08:02   #96
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold

neah, now they have a formule that lets ppl roid other ppl silly without getting xp
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2006, 20:15   #97
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

surprised people haven't continued this thread, with 1up having such a low alliance score (although a lot greater than when this round started).

Zhil must have got a lot bigger, that's for sure. Luckily Forest isn't around to steal his fleet this round
Unread 13 May 2006, 20:19   #98
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
surprised people haven't continued this thread, with 1up having such a low alliance score (although a lot greater than when this round started).
One might see a different story come five ticks before the end of the round.

Quote:
Zhil must have got a lot bigger, that's for sure. Luckily Forest isn't around to steal his fleet this round
I heard an appalling rumour that zhil was in the top 100 which is so clearly fabricated it's unbelievable
Unread 13 May 2006, 20:35   #99
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I heard an appalling rumour that zhil was in the top 100 which is so clearly fabricated it's unbelievable
it's all about Zhil you see
Unread 13 May 2006, 20:39   #100
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I didn't even know Bashar was playing I should really keep up. Now, who are Omen again? it's confusing with you not in ND any more aNgRyDuCk, at least Jonas and Mek are still at Insomnia (I think). People change between alliances more than footballers move between clubs, but at least we have a constant set of clubs.