User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 08:54   #1
totila

totila can only hope to improve
an reply

jeez....
ok ...now
first of all , rain ure a bitch (no offence and excuse my language) ...instead of accusing me of cheating u better watch ure planet not being closed(as u know very good that i got evidence against u , or atleast i can understand ...don`t know if the MH will understand tho(cuz it`s in romanian )) .
what i`m trying to say is :
fine if u want me closed....i`ll talk to xontas to close me (as u really want to be the biggest in universe even if it`s about flag roids ... )
anyway i think i news scanned u once...and i saw that u had some perfect beetles incs(without any pods , tho i don`t know if i still got the scan)

thanks , DarkAngel_
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 03:31   #2
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: an reply

wtf*....................

*ftw?
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 03:45   #3
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

tbh i dont see why this has to be in a seperate thread, when it should be part of the other thread(s) that whinges about xontas .
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 03:58   #4
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

can't you use the private messages option rather than exposing your dirty underwear to everybody ?
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 00:32   #5
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

what a load of arse.
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 03:35   #6
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

And for anti-rain propaganda, then there's already an excellent anti-rain probaganda thread created on the Alliance Discussion, by rain himself
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 01:18   #7
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

Sorry m8. The only thing i'm trying to prove with my post, is that no matter what rain post in the future, i won't thrust him. I thrust you though, and i'll love to fight together with you again.
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 01:28   #8
teknik
Antagonist

teknik has a spectacular aura aboutteknik has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilatus
I thrust you though, and i'll love to fight together with you again.
sounds sexual
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 02:26   #9
Fungi
Reincarnated PA Player

Fungi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilatus
Sorry m8. The only thing i'm trying to prove with my post, is that no matter what rain post in the future, i won't thrust him. I thrust you though, and i'll love to fight together with you again.
Lol, please don't thrust him... >.>
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 12:30   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Please throw your toys at him in a PM.