User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 Apr 2004, 18:17   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Best and Worst alliances?

This being round 10.5, most of the players are oldschool and have been in several alliances. Id like to hear what alliances people liked the most, and which one that gets worst out of it...Please talk only about alliances youve been in.

Best alliance I was ever in is:
hirr They had a great community, never feared enemies nor blocked. Took in new players giving them a chance and played with the intention to have fun.

Xanadu was also a great alliance. They were very professional and had a great organization with wings and all. And a very cool webby

I dont think any of the alliances I ever been in was bad. Olympians was gr8 aswell is Mistu. so my vote goes to:

RaH :-) I was there for 2 weeks and their IRC server was down all the time. Dont count this as a vote I know people in RaH and know its a good alliance :P this is from my experience with them

Id like to see what alliances get the most good responses. Would a former Legion preferr Titans or FAnG?? etc :P

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 18:18   #2
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best and Worst alliances?

my overly biassed view here (as you asked):

Best: FAnG
Worst: Deus

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 18:23   #3
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Best: Fury
Worst: SK
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 18:24   #4
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Best: LCH
Worst: well havent been in it..but still WP

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 18:25   #5
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Best:
None
Worst:
All

Because all alliances yesterday, today and forever sucked, suck and will suck.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 18:27   #6
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Best:
None
Worst:
All

Because all alliances yesterday, today and forever sucked, suck and will suck.
My god that is positive thinking ^^

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 18:34   #7
Argilus
KniV HC

Argilus is an unknown quantity at this point

Best (game): Xanadu
Best (fun): Seraphim
Worst: WolfPack
All through the night.

Argilus, Seraphim Guardian Angel
Argilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 18:49   #8
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I couldn't name a worst alliance. MadCows was a friendly community, but didn't stand a chance the round I was in it, Eclipse rocked, and MISTU quite clearly pwns.
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 18:55   #9
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Best: Deus/hirr for trying to play a little differently.
Worst: You're all thinking it. Why say it?
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 18:57   #10
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

best: fury
beside them everyone seems lame :/

-mist
mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 19:00   #11
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

best : REVOLT....n00bs 4 evah!

worst : Legion....have bad memories from being shoved into cluster 16 along with 16:23 and 9 other legion gals in rd.5 The cowards attacked us with at least 5 waves EVERY night, they didn't care about a fight, they just were being pricks.
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 19:01   #12
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix
best : REVOLT....n00bs 4 evah!

worst : Legion....have bad memories from being shoved into cluster 16 along with 16:23 and 9 other legion gals in rd.5 The cowards attacked us with at least 5 waves EVERY night, they didn't care about a fight, they just were being pricks.
thats mpf this round? and some fencesitting people..

Unread 22 Apr 2004, 19:04   #13
Helix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
thats mpf this round? and some fencesitting people..
not quite, since there was no bash limit then and there is now. I was about 1mil getting attacked by people who were 100mil
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 19:09   #14
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Worst: IPC (on principle)
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 19:11   #15
Mad Matte
Elysium Shepherd

Mad Matte is an unknown quantity at this point

Best: TSS (rnd2)
Worst: BlueTuba (rnd2)
r1 3:23 r2 16:1:3 r3 c9/c199 r4 47:25:1
r5 c19 r6 c16 r7 unknown r8 unknown
r9 unkown atm r9.5 ldk farm r10 18:7:2 r10.5 somewhere
Mad Matte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 19:21   #16
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Worst I've played in is Legion

Does that make me cool?
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 19:31   #17
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

TSS

Now that brings back memories
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 19:32   #18
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Best : FAnG
Worst : WolfPack
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 20:00   #19
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

Worst: WolfPack... out of like 4 attacks I went on with them in the time I was there, 3 resulted in a full or partial recall because the target turned out to be friendly (I'm not joking). And they failed just as miserably at sending me defence, I saw about one fleet from them in a month (and needed a lot more).

Further, I'd like to nominate them for an award as 'worst ever all time n00bish alliance of all rounds in the whole wide universe ever'. Give them a shot at winning something for a change.
Blazde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 20:01   #20
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Obviously:

Best: Titans
Worst: Legion round 5
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 20:02   #21
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Best: NewDawn

Not the best in terms of game playing, but (although its overused) the best community in the game. And to go with it, we fear no-one, and dont sulk when we die. At the end of the round, we can hold our heads high and say we never died, and when we got pwned we got pwned trying. Can EVL say that?

Also, you're being very harsh on WP, they may not be the most skilled alliance, but they are by no means a bad alliance, and they have an excellent community too.
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 20:06   #22
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Also, you're being very harsh on WP, they may not be the most skilled alliance, but they are by no means a bad alliance, and they have an excellent community too.
If you can put up with being surrounded by n00bs I agree the community is okay.
Blazde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 20:07   #23
Nitros
Internal Error

Quote:
Can EVL say that?
why shouldnt we be able to?

Unread 22 Apr 2004, 20:08   #24
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Best - ViruS

Worst - Mistu though the only I other alliance I have been in was Eclipse so not much choice.
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 20:12   #25
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

well... for me tis complicated cos i just joined an alliance i am enjoying muchly (ND) but its unfair to compare them yet to others, so..
Best: IPC (cos they used to be kinda cool and nice people mostly)
Worst: ummm.... AoFW which nobody remembers but i was HC of in round 1, we were utterly pathetic! but not for lack of trying
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 20:28   #26
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
At the end of the round, we can hold our heads high and say we never died, and when we got pwned we got pwned trying. Can EVL say that?
http://www.pilkara.com/rank.php?acti...ck&x=2&y=1&z=3
Quote:
You realise "excellent community" is the alliance consolation prize for being shit, right? It's up there with the "you've got a great personality" and "hey, you did your best" group of quotes.
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 20:31   #27
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

hey, leave us alone, ND is great...
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 20:51   #28
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about

The first really is not a hard choice...

The Best: Fury
The Worst: ...
I have been in 3 alliances beside Fury [TC / Blue Tuba / Eclipse]
though i do not count any of them as a bad memory,
naturally anyone can guess though which was worst in 'terms of game achievements'..

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Jykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 20:55   #29
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

heh. I see you took the bait.

being an excellent community is by no means an alternative of being shit. I seem to remember WP outperforming Ely in most rounds. And not everyone plays to win. I'd rather lose in an alliance which was up for a laugh and fun to be in, than win in an alliance full of egoistical ****s
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 21:07   #30
Helix

WP is by no means noobs, we have a large number of very good and dedicated players.

However, we do not take just the "good players" we look for good people as well. We also have players who are not as good/not as lucky. We have people who have had bad luck and been attacked every night. We also have players who are not as large as others because they prefer to send out all their fleets on def on almost every night. WP constantly performs well, while not having to resort to such measures as "stealing" the largest players from other alliances in order to win.

P.S.

I seem to recall a couple of people joining pack from Elysium complaining of A) no def, and B) that there have been no attacks nor activity in elysium for days.
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 21:20   #31
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
I seem to remember WP outperforming Ely in most rounds
R6?
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 21:21   #32
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Fish is clearly biased
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 21:27   #33
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

best : FA / FAnG
Worst: cant say ( im in FA then FAnG since age ago )
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 21:29   #34
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I see very little point in this thread, for many people will vote for the alliances they are in. You can't simply name 'best' alliance without some criteria.

Overall I would say Fury was the best alliance within PA for several reasons - it was the center of politics in nearly every round, it was the "main" alliance within its blocks, it was considered one of the most dangerous, it had a far better comeback than any other superpower alliance after a defeat and generally everything was Fury this, Fury that.

Not to pick on Scouse or anything but how can Titans be the best alliance? I give credit to Titans for continuing to fight in r6 and actually cooperating with Fury (then and in r7 till the 'split') but I dont really recall ever thinking of you as the 'best alliance in the game'.

Mind you, at least Titans have MUCH more validity to this title than FAnG.

Any of you lot saying FAnG should be shot. FAnG have never shown anything that can rival Fury, Titans, Xanadu or even r6 and beyond Legion.

IGNORE THIS POST FOR I AM DUMB

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony

Last edited by Zh|l; 22 Apr 2004 at 21:48.
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 21:36   #35
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

everybody interpretates the word "best" different.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 21:43   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
I see very little point in this thread, for many people will vote for the alliances they are in. You can't simply name 'best' alliance without some criteria.

Overall I would say Fury was the best alliance within PA for several reasons - it was the center of politics in nearly every round, it was the "main" alliance within its blocks, it was considered one of the most dangerous, it had a far better comeback than any other superpower alliance after a defeat and generally everything was Fury this, Fury that.

Not to pick on Scouse or anything but how can Titans be the best alliance? I give credit to Titans for continuing to fight in r6 and actually cooperating with Fury (then and in r7 till the 'split') but I dont really recall ever thinking of you as the 'best alliance in the game'.

Any of you lot saying FAnG should be shot. FAnG have never shown anything that can rival Fury, Titans, Xanadu or even r6 and beyond Legion.

This thread is about the best/worst alliance people have been in zhil. As such one would rather expect everyone to talk only about the alliance they have been in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
This being round 10.5, most of the players are oldschool and have been in several alliances. Id like to hear what alliances people liked the most, and which one that gets worst out of it...Please talk only about alliances youve been in.
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 21:43   #37
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas

Quote:

I don't think he was asking for "best" alliance gamewise. Atleast I interpreted it as he's asking which alliance you had the most fun in.

Best: NewDawn
Worst: Dunno, only been in YHQ/Wrath besides ND and both of those were good and fun alliances.
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 21:47   #38
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This thread is about the best/worst alliance people have been in zhil. As such one would rather expect everyone to talk only about the alliance they have been in.
Next time I will read the thread then and not speed read.

I am teh pwned.

Worst: IPC

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 21:50   #39
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Best : 4S
Worst : IPC
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 22:05   #40
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Best: eXcessum

Worst: Legends - lolly roffle
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 22:06   #41
Neferti
part time ghost

why does everyone hate IPC??
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 22:07   #42
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

Best: HR
Worst: Navitar
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 22:10   #43
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Best: Seraphim or veTIGO (Funwise)
Elysium (Organisation + Def Wise)

Worst: Entity ( Sorry Korenchin etc, I just didn.t fit in well I guess.)
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 22:16   #44
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

IGNORE THIS POST FOR I AM DUMB
Zhil m8, when I say FAnG I obviously don't mean the best alliance performance wise ...
I mean, we can fairly state that no alliance has been equal as Fury, performance wise. Nonetheless do I think FAnG is the best alliance.

If I claimed something else, I'd be a hypocrite and I would really lie to myself. It's the alliance I helped create and it's the alliance I've had most fun in and most belong to.

For that it is only logical that Scouse claims Titans was the best alliances and whether they achieved more ingame or not really doesn't matter in the purpose of this thread.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 22:22   #45
Neferti
part time ghost

i must point out i had a good time while i was in ouzo for about a year and a half, but the fact that they were mostly evil shameless cheaters kinda negates that, making them (for me) a merely average alliance.
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 22:29   #46
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

best: Howling Rain

worst: Legends
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 22:51   #47
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Best: FoL and lego r3/r4.
Worst: SL, VeA r4

Best community, ie where fitted in: FoL, ND r8
Worst community: VeA r4, ND r6
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release

Last edited by G.K Zhukov; 22 Apr 2004 at 23:15.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 22:56   #48
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Best : Xanadu
Worst : Olympians (lots of nice hardworking people but the alliance itself sucked)
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 22:58   #49
Rampage
over 9000

Rampage is an unknown quantity at this point

Best: .... legion ?
Least-best: tfd

-Ramp
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 23:20   #50
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point