User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Jan 2004, 22:03   #1
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
hey they found chemical weapons

Or at least the danes did. Yeah man 36 mortor rounds buried for 10 years!!!
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 22:06   #2
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Re: hey they found chemical weapons

hmmm....well, I guess Bush was right all along...

what an ass I am for opposing the war

Unread 11 Jan 2004, 01:05   #3
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

seriously though, here is the most recent proof that Iraq was up to no good.

an iraqi scientist had WMD related doodles that HAD NOT BEEN TURNED OVER.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 01:25   #4
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Funny how this find makes the main news story on cnn.com!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 01:29   #5
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Funny how this find makes the main news story on cnn.com!
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...als/index.html

it did...go figure, I never would have guess that the thing the Americans were praying for actuaLLY MADE AMERICAN NEWS
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 02:09   #6
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

It took that long to get these all the way from some old weapons depot in the USA?
The americans are starting to disappoint me.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 02:11   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
It took that long to get these all the way from some old weapons depot in the USA?
The americans are starting to disappoint me.
I think the more disappointing thing is that they're touting world war one style chemical weapons as the weapons of mass destruction that they were looking for, especially given the fact that they've been underground for at least 10 years.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 02:18   #8
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

They shouldve looked into newer depots then
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 03:41   #9
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

If they know there's chemical weapons somewhere, then i'd consider it to serious to call it a joke. Only problem is, is that monkey boy Bush been screaming wolf 1 time to much. How are we going to know when it's real, or not.

Do what Saddam Hussein deserves ,to Bush, Laden and Sharon, and i'm pretty sure the world would be a better place to live.
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 03:47   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilatus
If they know there's chemical weapons somewhere, then i'd consider it to serious to call it a joke. Only problem is, is that monkey boy Bush been screaming wolf 1 time to much. How are we going to know when it's real, or not.

Do what Saddam Hussein deserves ,to Bush, Laden and Sharon, and i'm pretty sure the world would be a better place to live.
I can't work out if this is a troll or not.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 04:15   #11
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

"However, US officials played down the find, saying the shells were probably left over from Saddam Hussein's 1980-88 war with Iran."

That would make them American Mortar Shells then
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 04:42   #12
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I can't work out if this is a troll or not.
Ok. It's a little based on a fairytale. I'm not saying that Bush is wrong when he's saying that he have proves that the Iraq had chemical weapons, but even after winning the war against Iraq, he's still claiming that they have eveidence about Iraq having chemical weapon.

I just think he would be better off, with telling the world that he beated Saddam, instead of keeping mentioning the reason they wen't to war against Iraq. And i'm pretty sure most you ppl have heard the reason why they went to war, were because of all of Iraqs nuclear and chemical power.

In the fairytale, the shepards sheeps gets killed because noone believed the shepard when he screamed wolf one time to much. That Bush started a war against Iraq, is one thing. And i'm glad they they won over him. But the reason they started the war were because of Saddams chemical and maybe nuclear power, and not because the way he treated he's ppl.

The way i consider it, is that it's bloody stupid of Bush, to remind ppl of the world about the reason he went to war against Iraq, without even having any proof to support he's reason for going to war.

After all, they still can't prove that there were any chemical weapons in the first place, so wtf should they be able to prove anything now. Even though most of us think it were right to get Saddam away from his power, shouldn't you atleast start asking the question why they removed him as late as they did. After all, they had the chance to remove him much earlier. Or atleast if you go to war against someone for a reason that you can't prove, then atleast don't remind ppl of your lie.
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 22:28   #13
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I think he was referring to the second part of your post, Pilatus.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 22:36   #14
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

*fart*
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 05:50   #15
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Nice going koen!