User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:37   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
The gay thing

When will it wear over?
When homosexuality is no longer an issue in our society?
Just after that?
Never?

It's really quite amazing that it's kept itself afloat for so long.

"Well, okay, perhaps I'm ugly, but YOURE GAY!!!!"

IT CANNOT LAST FOREVER

Matrim
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:39   #2
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The gay thing

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
IT CANNOT LAST FOREVER

I beg to differ.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:40   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
dace will ALWAYS be gay.
it's not a trend, it's a lifestyle!
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:42   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
When either eugenics or genetic modification cures gay.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:45   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The gay thing?

Are we talking about nod here?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:47   #6
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
dace will ALWAYS be gay.
it's not a trend, it's a lifestyle!

Aha! So it will be like when we se mullet people walking around in bright daylight, listening to Iron Maiden on their walkie talkies wearing worn out jeans and white t-shirts in 2003 - a lifestyle they will never give up no matter what.

That I can accept, of course.

Matrim
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:55   #7
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
Dace will ALWAYS be heterosexual.!
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:56   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
there's no period if you use an exclaimation mark :\
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:58   #9
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
there's no period if you use an exclaimation mark :\

Or if you're male.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:59   #10
Aryn
Happy

males have periods?
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 01:08   #11
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

There is no academic-like debate :(((((

Anyway, if any homosexuals here feel offended by all the negative ways in which the word which describes their sexual orientation is used around GD, contact me and we'll organize a union or whatever that can strike down hard and farst like an iron clad fist on a piece of rotting meat.

Matrim

Last edited by Matrim; 12 Apr 2003 at 01:14.
Matrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 01:12   #12
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
males have periods?

Re-read my post you dumb bitch!
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 01:18   #13
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
dace is pretteh
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 01:27   #14
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by LISELOTTE
dace is pretteh
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 02:01   #15
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Amoril
Please shut up. You've made 5 posts to prove nothing at all.
Moron
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 02:04   #16
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Pilatus

Welcome to GD.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 04:33   #17
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Pilatus
Moron
Try a Search for "Amoril," and you will find several Hundred posts that say mostly nothing, contribute nothing and are worthy of forgetting the second after reading them.

It's like Yahwe, but without the Brains.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 04:55   #18
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
Try a Search for "Amoril," and you will find several Hundred posts that say mostly nothing, contribute nothing and are worthy of forgetting the second after reading them.

It's like Yahwe, but without the Brains.

If i was capable of it i would be crying now.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 08:15   #19
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
If we purge all homos and homo sympathisers and then teach all children that being gay is wrong and kill anybody that turns gay, we'll have no gays!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 11:31   #20
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
If we purge all homos and homo sympathisers and then teach all children that being gay is wrong and kill anybody that turns gay, we'll have no gays!
Apart from you, fag.

h0 h0 h0

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 12:14   #21
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Gay jokes are the funniest form of wit. I don't know why, maybe it's genetic.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 12:30   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If we are going to accept blatant homophobia, then I can't see why we can't accept racism on these boards. Or maybe the mods here have "the black".

Hmmm, maybe it doesn't work.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 13:55   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
If we are going to accept blatant homophobia, then I can't see why we can't accept racism on these boards. Or maybe the mods here have "the black".

Because that's the way that LIFE WORKS.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 14:19   #24
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks

communist!!!
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote