User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Jan 2003, 22:23   #1
iain50

iain50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Album

Im trying to create an album in the kinda the mold of, ballady/easy/anthem mould

suggestions along the lines of............

skunk anansie brazen (weep)
radiohead street spirit
fleetwood mac the chain
the cure close to me

would be gratefully received
iain50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 22:23   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Flower by Eels
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 22:31   #3
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
stop making that album right now.

There is no hope

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 22:33   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Nofutcha
stop making that album right now.

There is no hope

Hey, dude, what you doing here?

Did you decide not to go?( )
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 22:41   #5
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Hey, dude, what you doing here?

Did you decide not to go?( )
im talking to you already

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 22:43   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Nofutcha
im talking to you already
I know.
But you posted that before you came on IRC.
Or at least before I registered that you were on IRC.

So you were not talking to me then!

"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 23:14   #7
iain50

iain50 is an unknown quantity at this point
lets start a new trend, hyjack a thread, and ruin it. oh, wait, some halfwits already cornered the market, damn, back to the drawing board.

and ty hicks, but i already had that one.
iain50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 23:23   #8
Idi

Hans Zimmer - Journey To The Line
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 23:47   #9
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Custom - Hey Mister

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 00:21   #10
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about
Start singing for Tristanina. But plz don't replace their female vocalist.
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 12:57   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
LED ****ING ZEPPELING - STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 13:08   #12
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by iain50
lets start a new trend, hyjack a thread, and ruin it. oh, wait, some halfwits already cornered the market, damn, back to the drawing board.
hehehe
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 13:54   #13
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
Kyuss - Space Cadet.

on repeat.

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 14:01   #14
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Rob D - Clubbed to death !
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 14:27   #15
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Aphex Twin - Cornish Acid
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 14:29   #16
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Aphex Twin - Cornish Acid
lol

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 14:34   #17
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Verve - Drugs don't work & Bitter sweet symphony
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 15:30   #18
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
hundred reasons - Falter
Chilli peppers - Under the Bridge
Nirvana - Something in the Way or Dumb or heartshaped box or about a girl
Stereophonics - Traffic
Silverchair - Cemetary or Tomorrow or Pure Massacre or suicidal dream
Smashing Pumpkins - Perfect or Tonight tonight
Soundgarden - Blow up the outside

err... i'll think of more later...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 15:33   #19
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Warp Brothers - We Will Survive

Just because I fking said so.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 15:35   #20
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Anything by Silverchair.
Lionel Richie - Easy Like Sunday Morning
Scorpions - Winds of Change
Bill Withers - Lovely Day
Dirty Vegas - Ghosts
Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street
Harry Nilsson - Everybody's Talking
Weekend Players - Into the Sun
Sting - If I ever lose my faith in you
U2 - Still haven't found what I'm looking for
All Saints - Pure Shores
Radiohead - High and Dry