User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Jan 2003, 04:38   #1
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
What are you listening to then?

[03:38] * @Belgarath listens to: Edwin Starr - War (128kbps/44kHz/03:21/3.07mb/stereo)
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 04:40   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Clash - rock in the casbah
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 04:40   #3
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
the eels - beautiful freak.

have recently rediscovered my mp3 collection (new hard drive at xmas, had until then been storing them all on 15 800mb cds, so now i got em all in one place) so its like xmas all over again, cept not.
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 04:41   #4
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about
Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal * 10
Just downloaded it
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 04:44   #5
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
DI

Last edited by W; 18 Jan 2003 at 04:51.
W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 04:45   #6
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
[03:45] * @Belgarath listens to: Radiohead - Nobody Does It Better (128kbps/44kHz/03:29/3.19mb/stereo)
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 04:57   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Bob Dylan - Knocking on Heavens door
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 05:00   #8
Spüg

Mudvayne - 'Dig'

aceness!
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 05:02   #9
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
'The Goddamn Show with Sloan'.
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 05:23   #10
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Beck - Lost Cause

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 05:59   #11
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Enya - Only Time (Radio Edit)

:eek:

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 09:36   #12
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Tatu - All the things you said.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 09:39   #13
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
The entire Pulp Fiction soundtrack

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 09:43   #14
Ugly Monkey
Super Ultimate Cool

Ugly Monkey is infamous around these partsUgly Monkey is infamous around these parts
Sigur Ros - Olsen Olsen
Ugly Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 09:59   #15
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Brooklyn Bounce - Progressive Dance Megamix

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 10:04   #16
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
06-massive_attack_-_prayer_for_england-net.mp3
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 10:09   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Jack Off Jill - Strawberry Gashes
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 10:12   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
White Snake - Here I Go Again
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 10:54   #19
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Sash! - Stay
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 10:58   #20
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
The ringing in my ears and the occassional sound of my neighbour moving furniture. Also the trains that come into the train station. Because of this post I decide to put Shakespeare Songs into the CD player so I could stope listening to the ringing in my ears. thanks.
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 11:06   #21
Pilatus

I just realized one of the Krokus songs i download yesterday were just a bad rip off of a good Saxon song.

The song is Screaming in the night, but after realizing it's a really a saxon song, it made me play saxon instead of Krokus.

Worst part is that i loved that song before, but now that i got to realize that Saxon could have made it better i hate that song
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 11:07   #22
Pilatus

Quote:
Originally posted by Pilatus
I just realized one of the Krokus songs i download yesterday were just a bad rip off of a good Saxon song.
The song is Screaming in the night, but after realizing it's a really a saxon song, it made me play saxon instead of Krokus.

Worst part is that i loved that song before, but now that i got to realize that Saxon could have made it much better without being original, i hate that song
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 11:41   #23
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
either:

VROCK

or

Stuck In The Middle With You - Steely Dan
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 11:45   #24
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Infected Mushroom - Dream theatre
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 11:57   #25
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Mark Wills - 19 Something
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 12:36   #26
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Nightwish - Walking In The Air

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 12:48   #27
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
The Stone Roses - Elephant Stone
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 13:07   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Our House
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 13:14   #29
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Duran Duran: Rio \o/
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 13:55   #30
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
InFlames - Artifacts of the Black Rain
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 16:13   #31
Idi

Stone Temple Pilots - Vasoline

smoooooooooooth
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 16:22   #32
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Snuff - Pixies

Snuff rock.
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 16:27   #33
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
Mourning widows - **** you
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 16:30   #34
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
The Cars - The Cars

(the album, w/ 'Let the Good Times Roll', 'My Best Friend's Girl', 'Just What I Needed', and 'All Mixed Up')
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 16:33   #35
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
Mercury Rev - Opus 40
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 16:34   #36
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
Glassjaw + ill nino + five pointe o
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 16:55   #37
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
The songs that Belgium's Porn Big Brother Online is playing

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 17:08   #38
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Dead Kennedys - Kill the Poor
" " - Too Drunk To ****
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 17:08   #39
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Two songs at once, eh?
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 17:10   #40
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

no.

three.

Eurythmics - Doubleplusgood
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 17:11   #41
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Incidently I am also listening to the Dead Kennedys
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 17:12   #42
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

any specific song, or are they having a conversation nearby?
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 17:13   #43
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Well it keeps changing tracks innit.

Currently Hoiliday in Cambodia is playing.
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 17:17   #44
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Well it keeps changing tracks innit.

Currently Hoiliday in Cambodia is playing.
Code:
\           /
 \    _    /
  \  / \  /
   \ \_/ /
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 17:20   #45
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

What an arsehole
What a ****in' wanker
What a toss-pot, a toe rag, a fart in a jar
I've been dreamin'
A dream that keeps recurrin'
Turn the corner you're there
Turns into a nightmare
Wake with a shout
I'm an arsehole
I'm a ****in' wanker
'cuz I can't get to grips with what the **** you're about
I'm an arsehole
I'm a ****in' wanker
I'm a toss-pot BASTARD a toe rag ****WIT fart in a jar
We're all arseholes
We're a bunch of wankers
We're a bunch of toss-pots ****WITS toe rags GOB****ES farts in a jar
You're all arseholes
You're a bunch of wankers
You're a bunch of toss-pots ****WITS toe rags WETWIPES farts in a jar
We're all arseholes
We're a bunch of wankers
We're a bunch of toss-pots ****WITS toe rags GOB****ES farts in a jar
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 17:37   #46
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point
Less Than Jake - Automatic

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 17:57   #47
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Blue & Elton John

Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Trying to learn it on keyboard. Not that hard really...
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 18:20   #48
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The LockStock soundtrack.

\o/
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 18:45   #49
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
OMG IT LIEK UPDATES!!!!!!!!11111111111112222222
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 20:22   #50
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
At his current second in time:

Radiohead - Electioneering.

Next:

Shostakovich's Piano Symphony in A-Minor
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote