User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Dec 2002, 20:30   #1
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2

Is a great game, i got it for my birthday and it's nice (apart from the missions don't work with this PC (just make it restart itself), so i have to lower the price of all the cars and do it by doing single challenges which takes ages.
Has anyone else got this, and if so, what do you think?
Imo the "Be The Cop" missions are the best. Especially when you've got the Lamborghini

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 20:35   #2
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
don't konw
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 20:42   #3
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough
yup, i've got it myself... its good, there are a few things lacking thou, and some of it was a little bit too easy.

i would have prefered to work through collecting cars (ala NFS4) than the way its done in this...

but thats prob just me :P

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Mit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 23:23   #4
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about
I got it too. Weren't satisfied with the maps though. NFS4 had much greater maps. Exept from the maps i like the game. The tournament is challenging, and Hot Pursuit is great. Most of all i love the sense of speed the game have. Even racing the cars with only 250 hp is going real fast, and not at all as slow as the cars you had in the beginning of NFS4. My favorite NFS game is still NFS4 though
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 23:30   #5
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
heh

It's the Hot Pursuit that won't work on my PC unfortunately
And i've never played NFS4 so i wouldn't know about that

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote