User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Feb 2003, 05:32   #1
xmint

what happend to free dog ?

sup to all the original freaks out their, yo I was like all chillin with my friends playing games like Quake 3, counter-strike, rune-scape, unreal, never winter-nights, diabloo, I come back and its like all you gots ta flipin pay to like play?, like dude to much im only canadian!, im never gunna pay that much for a text based game yall, like wtf? , so I havent like been around and sizzer so like what happend?, like I heard they lost like money or some stff like dat... wazz going on dudes?, I read that lawsuit thing, yo dude lol u think u have a case?, lol did you read the contract?, lol thats why u gatta agree to like 12 pages of stuff, anywayz guys tell me wouldnt it make more sence to drop the fool, and move onto another game?

yo like also who the heck in their right mind pays for like a freaky deaky text based game yall?, go play some freaky deaky ultima online at least they have graphics yall or go runescape, dude space games all fun when we only had to click like some goofy ads now its like they trying to make a prophit?, like dude , bs, lol cmon maybe id pay 5 dollers thats american so like 8 dollers for me but then id look at other games and realize , that like their is way better ones, what the hell has been going on???, lol I luv to burn company's for majour goof ups, iv been around and if yea wanna make a phrophit make a flipen game that has graphics fools!
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 06:14   #2
Moondoggie
Ancient Ensign

Moondoggie is an unknown quantity at this point
This has got to be the funniest thread I've ever read.....

But seriously, why does PA need graphics? You wouldn't actually control the ships even if it did have graphics. I've played soo many ****e graphical games anyway.
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 06:28   #3
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Moondoggie

Seconded

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 07:44   #4
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Moondoggie
bs, tis lik da roughest baddest thread eva dude

-----

Glad i dont really speak like that

Madina
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 07:46   #5
Linea
Better then you.

Linea is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Madina
bs, tis lik da roughest baddest thread eva dude

-----

Glad i dont really speak like that

Madina
I second that.
Linea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 08:50   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Out of sheer comical value, I'll let it pass

The original poster did misspell 'dawg' though

Last edited by Leshy; 12 Feb 2003 at 09:06.
Leshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 12:20   #7
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
I suspect he doesn't want to pay because he needs to save up some 'benjamins' to get him and his 'beeatch' out of 'the hood'.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 12:26   #8
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
I am looking forward to the Diabloo expansion pack, Diabgreen.
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 18:12   #9
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
That's tellin' them holmes, word!
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 23:51   #10
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Peace out to tha hood brotha!

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 15:12   #11
xmint

yo what eva man, fk da big man got his pantys in a twist and is goin all out on da fkin price, that matha foka, you cant fkin get **** by raisin da fkin bar on da price, word
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 20:34   #12
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Safe.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote