User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Jul 2004, 19:02   #1
Dogs

Dogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura about
seriusly, what is classed as blocking?

Im realy confused, as far as i can see, if 1 tag has more than 1 alliance u ppl call it blocking, if its under 1 tag it should'nt be classed as blocking and ppl should not rebel against it, 2 allies on different tags are classed as blocking (2 or more), this is undertsnadable and i agree ppl should rebel against that, why? cos thats the thing that is killing PA and making rounds unfair, but to stop ppl all getting annoyed and "lets go and all rebel against that tag cos its got more than 1 allie in it" (for example), can we all agree that as long as its ONLY under 1 tag it counts as 1 allie, if 2 tags allie thats blocking, can we please all agree to this, cos if not and alliance's start doing it , its actualy u ppl that are killing PA, not the REAL blockers.

Just my opiniun, but can we all agree to this please? for the following thing:-

For as long as it is under 1 tag, its 1 allie, and no ppl are to rebel against it and to not see it as an act of blocking.

Thank You.

Dogs
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 19:06   #2
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: seriusly, what is classed as blocking?

dumb post.....but i'm dumb too so..... hmmm.... 1 round temp merge = block in my opinion.
But then again, not all blocking is ev0l blocking.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 19:08   #3
Illogical
Property of merle

Illogical is an unknown quantity at this point

lol Dogs you causing trouble again?
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 19:22   #4
Dogs

Dogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura about

im not causing trouble :P, and i never ment for this post to sound as dumb as it is but it is now, i am un awear of politics etc and no nothing of whats going on, but just incase its whats happing or going on atm, im just saying its 1 less thing to kill PA if ppl don't rebel against 1 tag who ever is in it