User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 22:08   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Jolt meeting, Your questions needed.

I have been granted some time to meet with Jolt and put forward YOUR questions, on the future of pa, and things you may/may not be happy about.

If you ahve a question you would like addressed to Jolt, please FORUM PM me the question, and I will do my best to have it answered (I wont accept email/irc

The log will appear here, (or possibly on the newsletter if I can talk nice enough to Ice-Lady and that it is allowed.

Thread will remain active until Friday 16th July at 1700 gametime, at which point I will remove this thread, and seek time to meet with Jolt, and you can forward questions to me then.

This is your chance to ask the questions you want, and it may not come around again anytime soon.
Use it wisely.

Regards

Forest
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote