User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 31 Jul 2005, 04:45   #1
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Secret Talents

now.

for years and years i have sung. but i went to a party recently and got drunk (big surprise ...) on the free pol (non vintage i am sorry to say). there was music playing and i was bored. dull australian women and pashminas as far as the eye could see. so of course i sang.

now fortunately i am also rather loud. so my singing was not quiet.

one of the busty blonde australian things (you know the sort. you never remember the name because you're too busy looking at her breasts and working out how stupid she is) happened to hear my singing. she was apparently impressed.

i think very highly of my singing ability.

but it is of (let us be frank) bugger all use in my life

so i am curious as to what hidden talents lie in GD. (god knows it's never posting good threads [my own included])

so share.

and don't be afraid. if anyone mocks you for your talent i'll come down on them like a ton of bricks and we all know i'm not one to anger.