User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 19 Jan 2011, 20:31   #1
abaladjay

abaladjay is on a distinguished road
Free Agent Draft

NGO IS PROUD TO INTRODUCE A NEW SERVICE TO HELP DISPLACED ALLIANCE PLAYERS FIND NEW HOMES

Its Called "Free Agent Draft"

The Concept is Very much modeled as in professional sports this room is an open marketplace for Ex-alliance members released or wanting to
find new Alliances can market themselves and can be directly
contacted by prospective alliances.

All users are expected to conduct themselves in a Professional manner with no Flaming or Abusive Conduct. other than that this may nicely evolve into a useful tool for Alliances and Players alike. You are invited to idle and Participate

All suggestion and complaints should be submitted to Channel Operators

Have a great day and see you in
#FREE_AGENT_DRAFT

This is an open room and accessible by all Alliances and Players.

Last edited by abaladjay; 26 Jan 2011 at 21:30.
abaladjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2011, 20:47   #2
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Free Agent Draft

tbh this is actually a good idea. Shame we cant have some kind of actual draft system in pa where the top 20 or something are 'bought' by allainces.

And then free players can be recruited by all
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2011, 01:58   #3
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Shame we cant have some kind of actual draft system in pa where the top 20 or something are 'bought' by allainces.
If you want to pay me to play with people I don't like, sure. Otherwise don't go comparing PA to professional sports.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2011, 03:37   #4
Crantor
Nice to be Loved

Crantor has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I doubt the players available need to worry about finding a home. Most of them have been around a long time, know a lot of people, and would only be interested in particular alliances. Generally they don't need the service. I do like the idea. Talking to friends and gal m8's are more likely to work.

The people who need this service are the small alliances looking for experience and hoping to find someone willing to join and help new players learn PA. Alas I don't see many of the experienced players willing to do that.

The people searching for a home want a place to win, not train. I imagine they'll band together and another alliance will pop up for a round or two until one of the old alliances comes back. We seem to have a lot of new alliances every round and they are all based on the same hard core members who all know each other anyway.

So all you small, new and inexperienced alliances go to the channel and cross your fingers an experienced player just might be willing to join even for a short time and help you get established.

4D
H-A
Denial
ODDR
ROCK - FOREVER
Crantor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2011, 10:49   #5
DerEins
Zookeeper Champion, Shape Game Champion, Space Rescue Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Super Fishing Champion, spankthemonkey Champion, Suicide Puppy Champion, Trotter Track Champion, Simon Champion

DerEins is an unknown quantity at this point

hehe nice thread...

WE are experienced.... just aplly and join us...so we can have fun and grow from a small ally to a big one that can someday fight for the top rankings :-)

irc: #S.P.Q.R. ( don't forget the dot's ;-) )

DerEins

and yes I play Havoc

played rounds:
2-11/ 29-46 / 49 /51-53 / 55 / 60-63 / 65 / 68-82 /102....

GII - KoN - oldC19a - Factory - Xanadu - ViSioN - Osiris - ROCK - Imperia - S.P.Q.R. - Ultores - CT-Nomads-SpreadSheetWarriors-
DerEins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2011, 14:40   #6
abaladjay

Thanks for the shameless plug for your alliance

This thread isn't for the promotion for any one Alliance

Its to promote the #FREE_AGENT_DRAFT channel as a place to find members
Unread 20 Jan 2011, 18:44   #7
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I like to trade Greg and Heimdall for Auto| of newdawn please
Unread 21 Jan 2011, 01:21   #8
abaladjay

funny but I don't see that happening
Unread 21 Jan 2011, 03:33   #9
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
I like to trade Greg and Heimdall for Auto| of newdawn please
I'll trade you for Yoshika anytime , atleast he has some influence in PA

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2011, 13:18   #10
Yoshika

Yoshika has a spectacular aura aboutYoshika has a spectacular aura aboutYoshika has a spectacular aura about

Heh funny Heimdall
So will this channel works then
Yoshika is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2011, 14:16   #11
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Im currently a retired free agent, for lets say 500$ i would be willing to return for one round! go ahead and bid for me!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2011, 15:34   #12
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
Im currently a retired free agent, for lets say 500$ i would be willing to return for one round! go ahead and bid for me!
You're not capable of playing more than 3 weeks before you get bored or attempted murdered irl and need to devote all your time to payback. Noone should have to pay more than 43% (3/7) of 500$ for you <3
Unread 21 Jan 2011, 15:38   #13
abaladjay

Please cut the attacks this is about the channel not individuals

THANKS
Unread 22 Jan 2011, 16:57   #14
abaladjay

Just a quick Thank you to all who have accessed the channel and have commented. This is not a one day project and we appreciate all the positive comments and suggestions. Please pass the news on about the channel refer more people to check it out. The more people join the better it becomes. Already some Alliances have picked up some "Free Agents". This is a welcomed start of what we hope is a new venue for Alliances and Players alike .
Unread 22 Jan 2011, 17:53   #15
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker View Post
You're not capable of playing more than 3 weeks before you get bored or attempted murdered irl and need to devote all your time to payback. Noone should have to pay more than 43% (3/7) of 500$ for you <3
bring it up to 62,5% and u got urself a deal!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2011, 17:57   #16
abaladjay

maybe in a future round if the option exists. ...lol

Last edited by abaladjay; 26 Jan 2011 at 13:47.
Unread 26 Jan 2011, 21:40   #17
abaladjay

Free Agent Draft

NGO HAS INTRODUCE A NEW SERVICE TO HELP DISPLACED ALLIANCE PLAYERS AS WELL AS NEW PLAYERS FIND NEW ALLIANCE HOMES

The Concept is Very much modeled as in professional sports this room is an open marketplace for Ex-Alliance members released or Those wanting to
find new Alliances OR those New to the Game can market themselves and can be directly be contacted by Prospective alliances.

All users are expected to conduct themselves in a Professional manner with no Flaming or Abusive Conduct. other than that this may nicely evolve into a useful tool for Alliances and Players alike. You are invited to idle and Participate

LATE SIGN UPS START SOON START PROMOTING YOURSELF NOW !

Have a Great Day and see you in
#FREE_AGENT_DRAFT

This is an open room and accessible by all Alliances and Players. AND IDLING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Unread 27 Jan 2011, 14:39   #18
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Please. Stop. You don't need to use colors. My eyes are bleeding. Please stop.

On topic, I think your heart is in the right place but I doubt the idea catches on. Good luck though!

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2011, 04:24   #19
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

everyone should try to come up with ideas, but like nolezy said. The situation is to different to compare.

if it works your a hero though.
Unread 4 Feb 2011, 12:21   #20
abaladjay

Free agent draft

NGO HAS INTRODUCE A NEW SERVICE TO HELP DISPLACED ALLIANCE PLAYERS AS WELL AS NEW PLAYERS FIND NEW ALLIANCE HOMES

The Concept is an open room marketplace for ex-Alliance members released or Those wanting to
find new Alliances OR those New to the game can market themselves and can be directly be contacted by Prospective alliances.

Have a Great Day and see you in
#FREE_AGENT_DRAFT

This is an open room and accessible by all Alliances and Players. AND IDLING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Unread 5 Feb 2011, 00:45   #21
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Thank you for not using colors! However, no need to bump every week

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 06:05   #22
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

The channel needs to be promoted as official PA channel to work. Some official alliance recruitment/discussion channel with alliance represants. This could waken discussion and interest beyond the official purpouse of working as an agent service, discussing alliance differences and expectations -> Some alliance classifications and instructions to offer for returning and new players. Also u could then keep up roundly database of alliances participating to coming round.

Also there should be some official noob training alliances, to have some sorta guarantee everyone will find a home thrue the service.

Actually one starting this service could start from doing some alliance classifications and showing some expertise, if u plan to scout fitting alliances to players. You could also try and upkeep some playerprofile database to offer for alliances looking for some type of players, this way co-operating with existing alliances, u win their interest and support. Ready offered interviews and playerprofiles + possible referees would certainly help people to join alliances.

There's some ideas for u to consider beyond the channel itself, which I doupt alone will do the trick. You need to do little work for this and get something to show for others to gain their interest and eventually threir support for such service.

Last edited by Ave; 21 Feb 2011 at 06:19.
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 06:44   #23
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Also, if one managed to bring it so far, it would certainly help promote alliances and the community aswell, when it will also draw more players here.
Unread 7 Mar 2011, 03:56   #24
chels
Chelsea Football Club Own

chels is an unknown quantity at this point

You just need a good bc and hc and three peeps willing to help out wherever and active players 15/20 of ya will get recruited by an established alliances even ten players is cool so long as your active, new alliance should be looking to get active players not lots of members and then the hc making the right choice to get good mates in other alliances and the embers keep there own channel and get invited when times rit to a battle room but what the frig do I know long time since I pld this , keep it simple people
chels is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2011, 04:05   #25
chels

Think of the mafia for a sec, good !,,your hc gets made the group is his crew that are active and are under his protection , ms 13 run a massive crew from behind prison Walls by only making a few madmen but there crew put in the work and get left by other crews, the minds( hc ) sit in one room together playing other online games and telling jokes till it's time to pop off y'all on pa when the roids dry up they might take your click out if you ain't putting in work, either attacking or defence and are just using the brand name, play your part and you are valuable , don't just let any muthafffer in your crew that why some groups be weak , it takes time , this is what I remember , hope this help, Orc you can say I talk crappy , which is fine nwProbs
Unread 7 Mar 2011, 04:07   #26
chels

Sry I hate predict words on iPad excuse spellings
Unread 25 Mar 2011, 13:03   #27
abaladjay

Free Agent Draft ROUND 41

Free Agent draft is open for use in round 41 feel free to idle there

NGO IS PROUD TO INTRODUCE A NEW SERVICE TO HELP DISPLACED ALLIANCE PLAYERS FIND NEW HOMES

This room is an open marketplace for Ex-alliance members released or wanting to
find new Alliances can market themselves and can be directly contacted by prospective alliances.

Have a great day and see you in
#FREE_AGENT_DRAFT

This is an open room and accessible by all Alliances and Players.

Last edited by abaladjay; 26 Mar 2011 at 00:46.
Unread 25 Mar 2011, 13:41   #28
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Isn't there already a channel called #Alliance_Recruitment or something?