User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 Sep 2012, 19:47   #101
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Re: Well done Ult

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
WTH are you talking about? ODDR did not backstab our allies?
I call em rats because their ethics is shit. There is a lot of nice people in Ult, but a big part of their playerbase and HC team is rotten selfish pricks without any loyality and moral imho.
You just called an alliance who doesnt give a **** about planet ranks if its for the sake of the alliance selfish. Dont know how you get to such a conclusion, the moral part? We give back to alliance what they give to us, its as simple as that.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2012, 19:49   #102
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
Your intel there is totally wrong, ult hasnt done any coordinated with apprime except for 2 nights on CT.
DFWTK normally doesnt even avoid ults in their raids, let alone stand that we coordinated..

Go talk to HC's from both allies and get back to me.
Okey, you might be right, there has not been any coordinating at all it seems, after all you arr clearly aware of what is going on.
I dont need to talk to any HCs about this, your a very trustable source mate.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2012, 21:44   #103
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Okey, you might be right, there has not been any coordinating at all it seems, after all you arr clearly aware of what is going on.
I dont need to talk to any HCs about this, your a very trustable source mate.
i never said we didnt coordinate defensively, we never did offensively is what i told you.
Unread 22 Sep 2012, 22:18   #104
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I dont see how you think i am a App wannabe. If i was a App wannabe, why wouldnt i just try to join them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
did bitcher join to app this round?
Quote:
No, they wouldnt have me
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2012, 22:18   #105
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ofc the "block" Couldve made someone else than ult/app win.
Prove it.

I'm going with the evidence, which is that all your blocking failed miserably to change anything.

Oh, and that your alliance specifically failed miserably to dent Ultores in your little crusade, even with CT support, which explains why you're so bitter about it.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2012, 23:12   #106
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
i never said we didnt coordinate defensively, we never did offensively is what i told you.
Your stupid. Moderators should ban you for trolling.
Ult/App/DFTWK cooperated against the other block, denying this should be considered as a troll attenpt.

Unread 22 Sep 2012, 23:14   #107
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Lol, your stupid.
Im with ODDR.

Unread 22 Sep 2012, 23:16   #108
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
Prove it.

I'm going with the evidence, which is that all your blocking failed miserably to change anything.

Oh, and that your alliance specifically failed miserably to dent Ultores in your little crusade, even with CT support, which explains why you're so bitter about it.
ODDR didnt block with anyone.
Get ur facts straight.

Unread 22 Sep 2012, 23:42   #109
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
ODDR didnt block with anyone.
Get ur facts straight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Ult/App/DFTWK cooperated against the other block, denying this should be considered as a troll attenpt.
A bit like you trying to deny you worked with CT in your (failed) attempt to hit Ultores.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]

Last edited by Shev; 22 Sep 2012 at 23:51.
Unread 22 Sep 2012, 23:50   #110
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It's not trolling.
Unread 22 Sep 2012, 23:53   #111
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lol, your stupid.
Im with ODDR.
I think Clouds was trying to point out you said you would only be an App wannabe if you tried to join, yet in earlier posts you said you tried to join them but they wouldnt let you in.

I dont know the facts of Ultores and Apprime cordination, did they defend out of galaxy or was it just ingal cross defending of each other?

Really there is a huge difference between fully helping out each other defensively against a block of 4 alliances (even with App/Ult together it was still like 120 vs 240) and attacking together in a coordinated strike against 1 alliance which is what the block did.

Does it really matter in the end? All we see is that blocking against Ultores or Apprime doesnt work, this has been shown round and round again for several reasons....

a) its galvanises their alliances against the aggressors

b) It takes roids too quickly meaning internal unrest amongst the block alliances

c) No one else seems to be able to hold politics in one place for a whole round, mainly to due to the fact that a blocks individual parts will start sniffing glory and look for a way to get it via backstabbing each other and it all falls apart through and constant paranoia.

Ultores are not that great an alliance, they have 60 guys like the rest of us. They just look after their planets better thats all. They are prone to the same emoing over ranks as anyone else its just that everyone else seems to emo first. There is no reason why an alliance of similar size can not take on Ultores 1v1 and beat them, they would be hypocrites now to block against an alliance that tries to do so... maybe FanG will try this path next round.

To everyone else just try and teach your members that value is king and that they need to stop landing roids at the cost of their fleet, its never worth it in the long run!! That is the only difference between you guys really and the need to take a look at how you defend your planets, not something majorly hard to do, you all have 1 or 2 decent DC's and a bunch of active experienced players.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 00:06   #112
Wouter

Quote:
What did your parents do to you..
How do you become so short sighted and ignorant..
You are a nobody that knows nothing of anything apparently.

As for what you had to do with the block, all i know was that ODDR was mentioned in it to hit ult. Which means there was cooperation right.
* Topic is 'hvn/ct/ds/nd/hr/pwd/(oddr to hit ult) possible: dfwtk No: xvx | Ready to go tomorrow. Please make sure your members don't defend app | ..

Now we know that you were part of a block. Now show me anything on Ult please.

PS: You can only call it a real block if it coordinates attacks on top of avoidance.
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 00:09   #113
Shev
So what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I dont know the facts of Ultores and Apprime cordination, did they defend out of galaxy or was it just ingal cross defending of each other?
There was out of gal Apparition defence swapped against Fockers waves when it was possible.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 00:20   #114
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
the word "support" was never used

[22:25:38] [agar3ss]: only thing apprime & ult did was avoid eachother
[22:25:45] [agar3ss]: we didnt even block
[22:25:51] [agar3ss]: besides for 1/2 nights on ct

was also said to you..
atleast pay attention to all the things said equally, instead of just remembering 1 line out of a 20 minute conversation
Welcome to Alliance Dicussions.
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 00:23   #115
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
There was out of gal Apparition defence swapped against Fockers waves when it was possible.

But nothing else ally to ally against the block except ingal cross deffing???

Thats what im reading from what is being said on irc....
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 00:43   #116
Clouds

Quote:
WTH are you talking about? ODDR did not backstab our allies?
I think agar3s was more explaining the reason why Ultores and Apprime didn't attack each other.

Quote:
Now that is irony!

Last edited by Clouds; 23 Sep 2012 at 01:01.
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 00:51   #117
Shev
So what?

Quote:
But nothing else ally to ally against the block except ingal cross deffing???

Thats what im reading from what is being said on irc....
Nothing more out of gal, no.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 01:18   #118
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Your intel there is totally wrong, ult hasnt done any coordinated with apprime except for 2 nights on CT.
DFWTK normally doesnt even avoid ults in their raids, let alone stand that we coordinated..

Go talk to HC's from both allies and get back to me.
Being in chan with app/ult HCs could be easiley confusing. As im so confused, im. trusting in ur intel too be rite...... eh?

Unread 23 Sep 2012, 01:47   #119
Wouter

Quote:

Being in chan with app/ult HCs could be easiley confusing. As im so confused, im. trusting in ur intel too be rite...... eh?
Do you have brainlag?
Or do you just ignore replies to previous comments.

I never denied ult and apprime avoided eachother, this still isnt blocking aslong it has no offensive meaning. Search in all history this round, besides 2 days you will not see coordinated attacks between apprime and ultores.
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 02:11   #120
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Do you have brainlag?
Or do you just ignore replies to previous comments.

I never denied ult and apprime avoided eachother, this still isnt blocking aslong it has no offensive meaning. Search in all history this round, besides 2 days you will not see coordinated attacks between apprime and ultores.
I were in the joint HC chan were ult/app/dftkw/oddr coordinated attacks?

Unread 23 Sep 2012, 02:14   #121
Wouter

Quote:
I were in the joint HC chan were ult/app/dftkw/oddr coordinated attacks?
dfwtk was not there.
it was used for 2 days, the rest was idle
i know.. i was there too
or do you say you magicly spent more days there hitting other alliances..
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 02:31   #122
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
dfwtk was not there.
it was used for 2 days, the rest was idle
i know.. i was there too
or do you say you magicly spent more days there hitting other alliances..
Obviously u were not.....

Unread 23 Sep 2012, 02:41   #123
Wouter

Quote:
Obviously u were not.....
lol, in how much denial are you :/
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 02:50   #124
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
<snip>
....... you all have 1 or 2 decent DC's and a bunch of active experienced players.
Not so much (this round).
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 08:35   #125
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

You have no f***** idea why ultores is called rats you just call em.
Also pal apprime was hit since week1 and then you expect us to war ultores? Like yes we will go abd war them when the rest of uni farms us mkay? I might recruit you [bbutcher] and forest next round so you can teach me and cardi how to play politics! And foreat can show me his total block control skills etc since he ia best player since round1 etc.
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 08:42   #126
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
You have no f***** idea why ultores is called rats you just call em.
Also pal apprime was hit since week1 and then you expect us to war ultores? Like yes we will go abd war them when the rest of uni farms us mkay? I might recruit you [bbutcher] and forest next round so you can teach me and cardi how to play politics! And foreat can show me his total block control skills etc since he ia best player since round1 etc.
The block did its job, u cant win (after cardi boasting to all and sundry that they cant lose. Guess he thought anti-ult feeling would see you home

And no, I am kinda out of your league lol
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 08:59   #127
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

We dont play to win pal not for hmm lets see last 10rounds or so?
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 09:01   #128
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
Not so much (this round).

You cant tell me that CT solely rely on Stylez to DC everything???

You have a plethora of guys that have played PA for numerous rounds and are supposedly quite good at the game, i cant beleive that 2-3 of those couldnt step up and DC some incommings

Same applies to HaveN and NewDawn, i struggle to beleive that out of 50-60 guys you cant find 2-3 who could share that responsibility
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 09:03   #129
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

This is why i cant understand the need to block, why go and hit someone in a large group when at some point someone is going to do back to you and you know that you cant handle it nearly as well as the group you attacked. Especially as they are going to do back to you when you have more roids, value and score giving them a huge boost and you massive losses....
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 09:18   #130
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Blocking ftw!!!! Please come again next round :]
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 10:34   #131
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
The block did its job, u cant win (after cardi boasting to all and sundry that they cant lose. Guess he thought anti-ult feeling would see you home
Listen to Forest, kids. Aim low. Aim so low no one will even care if you succeed.
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 12:41   #132
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Forest an B-Butch3r hold hands and decide who will finish where thats the whole truth of planetarion! Sorry gm they just dont like you lately but who knows maxbe next round!
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 14:27   #133
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
lol, in how much denial are you :/
If you were in the channel you would know there was cooporations with attacks from the start basicly. Either you are less bright, or trolling. Im sure nobody can be this stupid, and ive reported you to the moderators for trolling.

Unread 23 Sep 2012, 15:08   #134
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

just congrat ULT (final point).

all the rest is bs and mimimi
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 18:39   #135
Wouter

Quote:
If you were in the channel you would know there was cooporations with attacks from the start basicly. Either you are less bright, or trolling. Im sure nobody can be this stupid, and ive reported you to the moderators for trolling.
When ur IQ matches that of the average dog, you can be pretty sure anyone that uses the forum is brighter then you.

Keep on telling yourself ult needs a block tho, just like you need a bone.
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 19:04   #136
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I think the problem is a little more than that tho... these 5 on 1 gangbangs drain out the targets roids too quickly, this in turn cause member apathy towards raids because of the lack of roids on offer (members always want fat easy targets), this then leads to the block losing pace as its attack potency dies off through underclaiming and soloing and hey presto the target is back in the game.
There is no such thing as "roiding your opponent too quickly". You've confused cause and effect. The very reason gangbangs exist is that second tier alliances cannot sustain a week-long war. Their only option is to gather up as many alliances as they can and hit hard and fast, before they run out of steam. This usually "works", in that they can quickly cause roid losses of 10-15% a day, for a few days in a row.

If they attacked by themselves, the war would last much longer than they can accomplish. Additionally, even if they could last beyond a week, or even two weeks, a 1-on-1 war would make it much easier for the target to cover attacks, increasing the likelyhood of crashes by the inferior side, which further separates a first-tier alliance from a second-tier one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
Can someone please explain how other alliances could have prevented both Apprime and Ultores from winning, within the limits of their capabilities, without 'blocking' together?
Their chances would be virtually non-existent. They have neither the military strength nor the diplomatic wherewithal to pull it off. This is as it should be: if you suck, you lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
It saddens me when people say "you can't make Apprime hit Ultores by hitting them" - partly because it's true, but mostly because it should work. There should be enough incentive for Apprime to win to not hold grudges to those alliances and work with them in order defeat Ultores. Sadly that's not the case and we end up with some half assed round that's over before it's over.
I won't claim to be some kind of genius mastermind of Planetarion politics; there are too many who falsely make that claim already.

However.

This is how you get someone to help you achieve your aim. This is important, so I'll put it in bold: you help them achieve their aims. It's not complicated. Figure out what they want, and trade them for what you want. The carrot works much better than the stick. I haven't seen even the most basic competence in Planetarion politics in a long time, and it shows in how predictable the rounds have become.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 19:23   #137
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
You cant tell me that CT solely rely on Stylez to DC everything???

You have a plethora of guys that have played PA for numerous rounds and are supposedly quite good at the game, i cant beleive that 2-3 of those couldnt step up and DC some incommings

Same applies to HaveN and NewDawn, i struggle to beleive that out of 50-60 guys you cant find 2-3 who could share that responsibility
Even worse than that - we haven't even been able to rely on Stylez. Not that I blame him in the slightest for refusing to DC for a whole alliance while the rest of the members sleep.

I've tried to explain this in the (many) threads about tag sizes. There aren't enough "proper" DCs to go around. Even most of those who are capable are no longer willing to put in the time and effort. The only viable solutions (as has been pointed out) are:
1/ To change alliance structures to manage without DCs (as per Ult and other "hardcore" alliances);
2/ To reduce the number of alliances so that there are enough "proper" DCs to go around or;
3/ To accept that if you sleep and you get incs then you get roided.

This round has been very little fun - I'm getting too old to do without sleep all night as often as I've had to do that.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 21:03   #138
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
There is no such thing as "roiding your opponent too quickly". You've confused cause and effect. The very reason gangbangs exist is that second tier alliances cannot sustain a week-long war. Their only option is to gather up as many alliances as they can and hit hard and fast, before they run out of steam. This usually "works", in that they can quickly cause roid losses of 10-15% a day, for a few days in a row.

If they attacked by themselves, the war would last much longer than they can accomplish. Additionally, even if they could last beyond a week, or even two weeks, a 1-on-1 war would make it much easier for the target to cover attacks, increasing the likelyhood of crashes by the inferior side, which further separates a first-tier alliance from a second-tier one.

One of the problem i seem to be seeing is that they take these roids quickly then their is mass member apathy towards attacks after a few days, surely using less numbers to attack with would have the same effect long term with more 'fat targets' on offer for longer.

Someone has to try something new.... even if we dont have blocks till tick 800ish. Surely alliances such as CT can keep there shit together with lower teired wars and value and roid gains slowly increasing member participation and morale and work up to hitting Ultores towards the round end, it doesnt seem that Ultores give a shit about roids until tick 700 as they know everything that got bashed from them can be got back, surely if you took this attitude away then hit them you could win.
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 22:50   #139
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
When ur IQ matches that of the average dog, you can be pretty sure anyone that uses the forum is brighter then you.

Keep on telling yourself ult needs a block tho, just like you need a bone.
Now now, Ultores is not APP, the only reason Ultores has been winning because app cba

ergo ultores needs some kind of avoidance with some allies, doesn't change anything that they will win their 6th straight round in a row....
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 23:50   #140
Wouter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
Now now, Ultores is not APP, the only reason Ultores has been winning because app cba

ergo ultores needs some kind of avoidance with some allies, doesn't change anything that they will win their 6th straight round in a row....
bitter
Unread 23 Sep 2012, 23:54   #141
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
bitter
He is just telling the truth.
Did you check your inbox?
Can you come back to us when you have, and back up your statement about "no coordination at all except one night of CT?"

Unread 24 Sep 2012, 00:06   #142
Wouter

Quote:
He is just telling the truth.
Did you check your inbox?
Can you come back to us when you have, and back up your statement about "no coordination at all except one night of CT?"
i actually said 2, which shows you dont read other peoples post properly
as for apprime and ult, since half of ult comes from apprime..
and that the ones that went from ult to apprime play t10 in apprime..
i dont think there is any discussion about what apprime did in the past, but i dont think anyone in apprime feels superior to ult, so yes..

b i t t e r

PS: quote 'ODDR says: BIG MISTAKE TO HIT US, WE WILL MAKE SURE YOU DONT WIN.'

You guys managed to be the shittiest crashers yet, compared to all incs we had..
You crashed like 15m and killed 1m defensive value, stealing 50 roids/1 million value..
Unread 24 Sep 2012, 00:33   #143
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
i actually said 2, which shows you dont read other peoples post properly
as for apprime and ult, since half of ult comes from apprime..
and that the ones that went from ult to apprime play t10 in apprime..
i dont think there is any discussion about what apprime did in the past, but i dont think anyone in apprime feels superior to ult, so yes..

b i t t e r

PS: quote 'ODDR says: BIG MISTAKE TO HIT US, WE WILL MAKE SURE YOU DONT WIN.'

You guys managed to be the shittiest crashers yet, compared to all incs we had..
You crashed like 15m and killed 1m defensive value, stealing 50 roids/1 million value..
Well, 1, 2, what ever you said, that was a lie. Your in that much denial you cant even say your trolling everyone else, and lying to make urself look better than you actualy are.
Everyone else wanted Apprime to lose, there was nothing ODDR realisticly could do to Ult alone when they got no incs at all from everyone else, wich saddens me the most when they are now cruising into victory. Atleast the other block teached Apprime i guess.

Unread 24 Sep 2012, 00:40   #144
Wouter

Quote:
Well, 1, 2, what ever you said, that was a lie. Your in that much denial you cant even say your trolling everyone else, and lying to make urself look better than you actualy are.
Everyone else wanted Apprime to lose, there was nothing ODDR realisticly could do to Ult alone when they got no incs at all from everyone else, wich saddens me the most when they are now cruising into victory. Atleast the other block teached Apprime i guess.
You attacked with CT, which gives you 100+ planets against an ult that did not ground. From within these 4 allies you mentioned, ODDR is the only one claiming that there was coordination for a long period of time. The rest just wonders how you came to that conclusion. As for the block teaching apprime anything? I seriously doubt apprime is bothered by anything that happened at all.
Unread 24 Sep 2012, 00:49   #145
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
You attacked with CT, which gives you 100+ planets against an ult that did not ground. From within these 4 allies you mentioned, ODDR is the only one claiming that there was coordination for a long period of time. The rest just wonders how you came to that conclusion. As for the block teaching apprime anything? I seriously doubt apprime is bothered by anything that happened at all.
We took roids of Ult all the days CT was launching aswell?
Im not claiming anything, im stating the truth.
But clearly, your the one with the knowledge on what is actualy going on, i think Ult should make you a intel CEO or something.

Unread 24 Sep 2012, 00:53   #146
Wouter

Quote:
We took roids of Ult all the days CT was launching aswell?
Im not claiming anything, im stating the truth.
But clearly, your the one with the knowledge on what is actualy going on, i think Ult should make you a intel CEO or something.
Funny, maybe you should do research in to who the f*ck i am.
On the other part, oddr never capped on my gal when ct was hitting ult too. You donated millions of salvage though, well done!
Unread 24 Sep 2012, 01:01   #147
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Funny, maybe you should do research in to who the f*ck i am.
On the other part, oddr never capped on my gal when ct was hitting ult too. You donated millions of salvage though, well done!
Maybe theyve allready catched up with your wit, and made you a joint PR/Intel CEO?
Cant you just admit to everyone else that your either trying to troll, lie, and tell fairytells, or just admit that you dont know sh*t?

Unread 24 Sep 2012, 01:13   #148
Clouds

Bitch3r, seriously, shut the hell up. It was entertaining to start off with, but now you're being seriously retarded.
Unread 24 Sep 2012, 02:56   #149
Wouter

Quote:
Maybe theyve allready catched up with your wit, and made you a joint PR/Intel CEO?
Cant you just admit to everyone else that your either trying to troll, lie, and tell fairytells, or just admit that you dont know sh*t?
Its the same as always betty..
Everyone says you are incorrect, you refuse to believe it. Hence i used the word denial, which you re-used on me without thinking it over.
Now before you try to make jokes about my status within ultores, actually find out who i am. On the "troll" page, no one will fall for such things anyway. Oh no thats right, your account got banned cause you admitted to trolling, funny part of it was, you said it for the sake of looking more clever then you actually are.

Now back to the me lying topic:
1. Ults first P target was on Conspiracy, if you check sandmans you will find out the first time they lost roids overall was at tick 519. Going by the roundstart and this information. This means the first raids on CT were planned at the 30st of August.
2. So this P target by Ultores lasted for 3 days, once again if you check sandmans you will find out that their roidloss stopped at 571. Which is 3 days after it started.
3. Going on the massive cooperation on day 3, here is a link for you to re check the dfwtk/apprime/oddr/block cooperation.. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...OR1J1b0E#gid=0
4. Judging by the fact ODDR was never active in the "joint" channel anymore we can savely say. It ended at the 1st of September.
5. If we put this all together, with the facts we could say there was a cooperation offensively against CT for 3 days. Even tho the last day only ODDR was involved with a galraid on 2 CT planets only.

Now before sprouting random bullshit, come up with some facts. If you fail at facts, you might aswell give up. No one here, besides your for whatever reason co HC in ODDR will just laugh at your ignorance and incapibility of having a serious arguement.
Unread 24 Sep 2012, 09:53   #150
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
One of the problem i seem to be seeing is that they take these roids quickly then their is mass member apathy towards attacks after a few days, surely using less numbers to attack with would have the same effect long term with more 'fat targets' on offer for longer.
You're repeating your first post, and ignoring mine.

Quote:
Someone has to try something new.... even if we dont have blocks till tick 800ish. Surely alliances such as CT can keep there shit together with lower teired wars and value and roid gains slowly increasing member participation and morale and work up to hitting Ultores towards the round end, it doesnt seem that Ultores give a shit about roids until tick 700 as they know everything that got bashed from them can be got back, surely if you took this attitude away then hit them you could win.
To be honest, no, I don't think they can. And that's a shame, because as I said, it makes the rounds predictable and thus boring.

Quote:
The way you call everyone whose points you can't rebutt a troll is getting rather tiresome.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote