User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 Dec 2011, 19:52   #101
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Who will finish on top?

I would say any sensible smaller tag (xVx, TGV, ToF, DLR) when entering into a block war against a bigger alliance (ND,CT,Ult) knows that when they fight backs come they will be first hitting because they have smaller defpools and its just make logical sense to smash the little guy to make him stop attacking you.

I dont disagree with this tactic, i think its a good warring strategy but that isnt what is being discussed.

What were discussing is how ND look for galaxies containing less able alliances before commiting to hitting alliances that are stronger or equal to ND. This i would consider cowardly roiding, as various people have said on here you were hitting galaxies ranked all the way down to 50th, for your attacking size and activity that is technically bashing/farming/grazing (whatever the hell we call it now) and not how a competing alliance should operate.

You dont have to hit a top 10 galaxy everyday but atleast aim in the 20 - and maybe if you are hitting a top galaxy then go all out on it and not put up a second one rather than having this high ranked galaxy and then some nobody galaxy which all your lazier players will bash to buggery for easy roids, leaving the bigger galaxy less covered.

There was a point brought up a few posts back about ND also implementing a stronger policy on unessecary crashing, i think if you wish to actually win rounds this is a sensible suggestion that a HC should take note of, just cos ND is famous for crashing its score doesnt mean that has to be how it is.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 19:58   #102
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Another thing that bugs me is that from my point veiw in block wars its not how how many roids you leak during the bash that defines its how hard and how big you hit back...

Apart from 1 night i dont think i have seen anyone 'pay' for the gangbang on ND, i might be wrong tho...
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 20:05   #103
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
So you're saying, it's ok to hit the big tags when they're busy fighting eachother for the top spot. Then you say that people whine when the big ones are not hitting eachother. How are the big ones supposed to be motivated in hitting eachother, if these small shit lamers whore in for easy roids?

This is the reason I think that ND should show how a round like that could look like, when they've had enough of these small shit lamers and just wanna stick to easy game, like some of these small shit lamers keep accusing here on AD. Just so they know the difference in current gameplay and what it really could be.
Firstly, I wasn't saying anything beyond what I actually wrote in the post you quoted dude. And the 'big ones' should 'motivate themselves to hit each other' by playing politics well and encouraging the smaller tags to participate in universal politics.

The game is much more enjoyable if everyone gets involved.
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 20:49   #104
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
The game is much more enjoyable if everyone gets involved.
Sound...

Too little of that in rnd 44
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 09:04   #105
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

<3 emo

if ppl emo, then i just do what i always do..

this game should not support 50+ tags :P quit this bullshit pls
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 12:36   #106
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
<3 emo

if ppl emo, then i just do what i always do..

this game should not support 50+ tags :P quit this bullshit pls
I've stated to you the counter arguments many times about this. If we'd have 50 man tags only, it would be way harder for more casual alliances allowing less active people in tag to play to be competitive. Do we want that?
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 12:41   #107
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
ND only hitting small gals etc...
You really need to get a clue of how things are. For most of the 2 first weeks ND almost always had two t20 gals, of which 1 was a t10 gal as targets. Later on the second target gal was moved to being smaller.

All the targets on big gals usually get covered, but indeed I agree that some in ND should quit aiming for always getting the easiest targets on raid. But that's just a few from a large bunch in ND. Most usually go for the largest targets.

Keep in mind that early this round alot of the top gals did contain a large portion of players from smaller tags, as top gals were mainly fenced gals. This is also from where much of ND hostilities on smaller tags came, as naturally the bigger planets got larger waves. When ND pick targets, we never know what tag we're hitting.
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 12:46   #108
Buly

Quote:
Another thing that bugs me is that from my point veiw in block wars its not how how many roids you leak during the bash that defines its how hard and how big you hit back...

Apart from 1 night i dont think i have seen anyone 'pay' for the gangbang on ND, i might be wrong tho...
On the first point you're wrong. We had over 50% of the active player base in the uni hitting us when we lost a load this round. Look at how much CT lost when only ND + Ult hit them, or what xVx lost last round with a smaller portion of the uni hitting them and that was a MT round.

Second point you're right on. I think ND should've taken a break from warring App/CT etc, and payed back on the smaller tags. Then again, that would've increased App/CT incs on us, cause our launches onto them did keep some of their fleets at base. Tough choice when you're aiming for the win.

This is why I'm saying that ND should be more flexible in to what extent they're aiming for the win next round. This round would've been perfect to focus on some payback, and ruining some top planets for the small tags involved in hitting ND.
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 13:19   #109
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
But my membership in ND wasnt in question until i deffed an ingal planet against you after you hadnt bothered to tell me your were ptargetting Apprime planets within ND gals.
Common sense is to check the attacking planet(s) before defending a fellow galaxy mate.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 13:42   #110
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Common sense is to tell your alliance mates you're hitting their galaxy.

P.S. I can't believe I'm defending Kaiba.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 13:49   #111
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post

Quoted for truth. If you don't want people defending against you, the least you can do is let them know first. It's not about looking for who to blame, it's about ensuring the best outcome for the alliance in the first place.
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 14:10   #112
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, but it's against Clouds, so it kinda evens out.
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 14:40   #113
Pt-

Pt- has a spectacular aura aboutPt- has a spectacular aura about

Buly wants to bully small tags, boohoo.

ND should just stop the massive crashing and they would actually stand a chance to win a round. Look @ yourselfs first, instead of pointing fingers at everyone else.

Oh btw, if I end up in an Asc tag next round, consider it this a declaration of war!

HEROES
Pt- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 16:23   #114
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Common sense is to check the attacking planet(s) before defending a fellow galaxy mate.

Thats a poor excuse, he was a BC ... frey didnt know apparently but Kai did he was even told and didnt pull. But we just kicked em both.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 16:26   #115
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
Oh and lets get one thing perfectly understood here

ND and CT have crashed well over 15 mil value each I think APP is probably even over that

I hate to bring that to light but considering the incs we had ND is still the reason ND isn't in the number one spot right now.
Can I point the finger at someone else now pls :P
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 17:25   #116
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You have shown your true lack of PA skill but you do have great skill at getting every alliance possible to join in on a gang bang. Something ND has been against all round.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
ND is only against gangbangs when it happens on them :crymeariver:
This should be recorded for its rarity value. Max being proved correct!

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 18:49   #117
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

As a member of ND: I'm certainly not against gangbangs.

What I am against is drooling muppets justifying the gangbangs on the grounds of "napping" when other alliances nap just as much or even more so than the target of the gangbang.

I am also against whining accusations of "bullying" when every single person in the thread has habitually hit targets smaller than themselves when solo attacking as often as freaking possible because that is how the game works.

And don't say you don't because i'm getting sick of the lies.

It's particulary difficult to avoid hitting people in a "smaller tag" (whether in terms of score or numerically) when you are an 80 player alliance ranked in first place.

On the subject of crashing:

You are all right. ND are full of inept players who crash frequently I cannot and will not dispute this.

Anyway back to the subject of the thread, much as it disgusts me, I think CT will win.

Oh and regarding the SKs, (I'm a glutton for punishment): could someone at TGV actually pm some details about this alleged SK attack that caused so much Tony Harrison style outrage?

I feel perversely curious all of a sudden and think it might be amusing to look into the incident and see if there is any fact behind the accusations of such shameful brutality.

Last edited by HRH_H_Crab; 13 Dec 2011 at 19:00.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 18:58   #118
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
Anyway back to the subject of the thread, much as it disgusts me, I think CT will win.
Based on what? The 9m score deficit?
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 19:19   #119
t3k
The Video Guy

Ultores Score Gain (today) 5.7m
Conspiracy Score Gain (today) 7.8m

3 nights left @ 2.1m per night still leaves them 2.7m short of Ult come Friday.
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 19:22   #120
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Can an Ultores member please let us know if your gangbang was as bad as ND's? Will be intresting to see how you cope when 'the shit hits the fan' in these last 4 days...

Krab: wtf how will CT win? a) Ultores isnt ND, it doesnt bleed score in such a perverse way... b) Ultores still have more roids counting to score growth than CT do so technically they are still outgrowing them... ok it might be a tight finish but bugger me if Ultores throw this one away then they should all go join Failmega MkII or ND!!
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 19:26   #121
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Thats a poor excuse, he was a BC ... frey didnt know apparently but Kai did he was even told and didnt pull. But we just kicked em both.

A BC who wasnt told you were hitting into my galaxy - had the target blocked from me seeing or claiming on the webby. I defended him because of your lack of respect in not at least telling me and i genuinely laughed when that ND crashed on my def... so typical

As i said to you at the time - all it would have taken was for you to tell me when claiming was up.. i wouldnt have let on to the person in question, i wouldnt have personally defended, ok i might have dced the call ingal and got it covered but i think that is fair enough when we were not at war and you were just potshotting fat APP planets - bear in mind mine was a top 10 galaxy aswell and the target was in the top 10
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 19:28   #122
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Based on what?
I've just got a feeling in my water.
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 19:30   #123
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
A BC who wasnt told you were hitting into my galaxy - had the target blocked from me seeing or claiming on the webby. I defended him because of your lack of respect in not at least telling me and i genuinely laughed when that ND crashed on my def... so typical
On a sidenote, please don't mistake my earlier post; defending against your own alliance is a shitty thing to do. I would've been happy to see you kicked. You didn't even touch the guy who hurt your feelings so badly, talk about misdirected anger.

As for "lack of respect"... excuse me while I laugh my ass off, your highness.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 19:35   #124
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Quote:
defending against your own alliance is a shitty thing to do.
It's even worse than being an inept crasher.
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 19:43   #125
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Can an Ultores member please let us know if your gangbang was as bad as ND's? Will be intresting to see how you cope when 'the shit hits the fan' in these last 4 days...

Krab: wtf how will CT win? a) Ultores isnt ND, it doesnt bleed score in such a perverse way... b) Ultores still have more roids counting to score growth than CT do so technically they are still outgrowing them... ok it might be a tight finish but bugger me if Ultores throw this one away then they should all go join Failmega MkII or ND!!
Hard to tell really, I don't think anyone actually bothered to count it. Off the top of my head I know we had incomings from ODDR, HR, TGV, App, ND, CT - I'm not sure if that's the complete list. Our score gain would have been pretty good due to crashes if we hadn't had a miscommunication on one planet and someone unable to login on another leading to fairly huge deaths at base.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 20:26   #126
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
Oh and regarding the SKs, (I'm a glutton for punishment): could someone at TGV actually pm some details about this alleged SK attack that caused so much Tony Harrison style outrage?
Unfortunately a newsscan won't show it anymore as it happened in pt953. Contact me on irc for full details.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 21:15   #127
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
Unfortunately a newsscan won't show it anymore as it happened in pt953. Contact me on irc for full details.
I've already had very kind replies from Rexdrax and some dude who had a lot of locusts stolen in the attack.

The timing of the SK attack was pretty much right in the middle of the gangbang.

What can I say? Emotions were running pretty high at that point. Lots of Paramore on the playlists.

The planet that was landed on has been pretty hostile to ND over the course of the round (I cant tell if it was before or after the SK attack...).

My gut feeling is that we'd had a fair bit of TGV incoming prior to the SK attack and that it may not have been the decisive factor in TGVs attitude to ND, but it doesn't really matter.
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 23:12   #128
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:

As i said to you at the time - all it would have taken was for you to tell me when claiming was up.. i wouldnt have let on to the person in question, i wouldnt have personally defended, ok i might have dced the call ingal and got it covered but i think that is fair enough when we were not at war and you were just potshotting fat APP planets - bear in mind mine was a top 10 galaxy aswell and the target was in the top 10
and you were also kicked and we still won I guess i missed the point where ptargeting I was supposed to tell every member whos being hit and when. Get over yourself nub
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 23:19   #129
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

I wonder how many planets have been SKed and I wonder how many ND durring the gang bang that you assisted in ... I really dont feel bad for you ... sorry bout cha.
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 07:20   #130
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
and you were also kicked and we still won I guess i missed the point where ptargeting I was supposed to tell every member whos being hit and when. Get over yourself nub
I would say if your p targetting into an ND galaxy then yes at least informing the ND members is the least you can do.

But seriously now back to a point i was making before, how is this guy a ND HC??

Rude, aggressive, short sighted, closed for cheating.... is this really the kind of guy ND want at the helm?? I was always under the impression that ND tried to play PA with a level of decency, as a place that had rules that should be followed... i was kicked for breaking some as we all know.

Yet you seem to persist with ManiacMagic. When we really start to analyze it is it his rash actions and reactions that cause some of the wars for ND, possibly ones that could be avoided if he didnt hold a mouthpeice for the alliance. Is a recognised cheater someone you want running your alliance, someone who is willing to break the rules to win, making hollow any achievements your alliance may gain.

I mean he was closed for FARMING in Rd 43 so who is to say that he wasnt doing the same in rd 42 - the one that Newdawn won. Who is to say he doesnt have a group of cronies that he farms with regularly, just because he got caught once doesnt mean that is the only time he has done it.

I just think its a bit poor of ND to speak righteously to other alliances, about gangbangs, SK's, farming when really they are no better themselves and have someone at the helm who happily condones all of these and has even been convicted of the rule breaking one.

Unfortunatly ND is probably too far gone to repair all the damages done by the destructive elements such as ManiacMagic but hopefully soon they can start to fix things and gain back some integrity....
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 09:45   #131
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

This threads is starting to be more of a Kaiba versus ManiacMagic battle than anything else.
Onwards to round 3, who will be knocked out???

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 15:09   #132
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

8 Mill score lead for Ultores.

ND gained 3.9 mill score on ult the last 14 ticks

CT still in the run also.

50 ticks ish, left of round.

I´d say it´s pretty open still, which ally wins round.
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 17:01   #133
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

and the calcing award goes to...

drums...

CT gj truant (not sure i got this nick right)
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 17:34   #134
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

who will finish on top? i'm just dissapointed no one said your mamma.
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 18:02   #135
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
who will finish on top? i'm just dissapointed no one said your mamma.
let's face it Donar, your mom is too lazy to crawl on top so she could never finish there...

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 18:17   #136
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
and the calcing award goes to...

drums...

CT gj truant (not sure i got this nick right)
The calcing was fine, but a couple of ship covops led truant+ana3d to the conclusion that the def was fake, so risked the landing.
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 18:22   #137
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
I would say if your p targetting into an ND galaxy then yes at least informing the ND members is the least you can do.

But seriously now back to a point i was making before, how is this guy a ND HC??

Rude, aggressive, short sighted, closed for cheating.... is this really the kind of guy ND want at the helm?? I was always under the impression that ND tried to play PA with a level of decency, as a place that had rules that should be followed... i was kicked for breaking some as we all know.

Yet you seem to persist with ManiacMagic. When we really start to analyze it is it his rash actions and reactions that cause some of the wars for ND, possibly ones that could be avoided if he didnt hold a mouthpeice for the alliance. Is a recognised cheater someone you want running your alliance, someone who is willing to break the rules to win, making hollow any achievements your alliance may gain.

I mean he was closed for FARMING in Rd 43 so who is to say that he wasnt doing the same in rd 42 - the one that Newdawn won. Who is to say he doesnt have a group of cronies that he farms with regularly, just because he got caught once doesnt mean that is the only time he has done it.

I just think its a bit poor of ND to speak righteously to other alliances, about gangbangs, SK's, farming when really they are no better themselves and have someone at the helm who happily condones all of these and has even been convicted of the rule breaking one.

Unfortunatly ND is probably too far gone to repair all the damages done by the destructive elements such as ManiacMagic but hopefully soon they can start to fix things and gain back some integrity....

god ... good thing your not ND i might have to worry. Again you have no idea what your talking about.

1. I brought ND a round win and got rid of you.
2. I work my ass off for my members.
3. Hex wtf?? lmao
4. I was not closed for farming ever.
5. round 42 i sacrafised my own personal score and roids (finished 12 but could of been a hell of a lot higher.) so that ND could land and gain more XP ... really sounds like farming to me.
6. These are selfless things I do FOR ND and considering the time I have put into ND I doubt anyone questions that.
7. For the record (as it has been said many times, admited to by me) I was only closed once and that was last round. I was in the multihunters chan and in the support chan letting them know PA is not working. I was told that many people in the netherlands and germany had problems (but some reported tehy didnt) ... so I even said well look my ships are going to crash this isnt fair can someone pull my ships for me or can support do it? They said I had to ask MH ... who ofc werent answering in time. So someone pulled for me. MH probably wouldnt have even known if I didnt tell them.

I know you have cock envy for me, and wish you could do anything remotely good ... but you suck and cant. Such is life.

To recap, I dont cheat ... I play honest.
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 20:02   #138
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
let's face it Donar, your mom is too lazy to crawl on top so she could never finish there...
you seem to speak from experience when do i drop her off again
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 20:07   #139
neroon

Quote:
The calcing was fine, but a couple of ship covops led truant+ana3d to the conclusion that the def was fake, so risked the landing.
ehm umm.. so.. the calcing was fine, then again the outcome was horrible.. but the calcing was fine tho at least
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 21:01   #140
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
ehm umm.. so.. the calcing was fine, then again the outcome was horrible.. but the calcing was fine tho at least
My point was that it wasn't a problem with any "calc", it was a case of being given reason to believe that the def was fake and so any calc that showed what actually happened wouldn't be the outcome that transpired. And, as I said, the reason they thought some of the def was fake was because they covop'd some of the defenders and saw ships home that suggested they weren't out defending.

This is exactly what I said last time, but apparently I needed to elaborate somewhat.

That, or people just can't resist trolling regardless of what's being said.
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 21:47   #141
Jeffro

Jeffro is an unknown quantity at this point

Ultwhores look like they lost more score that tick than CT so that looks like a result in my eyes. Although guess they got some nice salvage

And everyone knows Ivar doesn't troll
Jeffro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 22:07   #142
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Why are people still considering it a contest?? There is like 46 ticks and a 8.5 mill score difference.... Ultores cannot phsically lose 8mill scores worth of roids in 46 ticks!!! Especially when you have already syphoned off 20% of their roids in 2 days - doesnt leave you many left. Ultores are not ND - i cant see them risking anything but fakes now or alternatively.... All fleets on run and hide and sail it out boys

I think the more intresting end of round is wether ToF can catch HR!! That one will actually be close....
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 22:20   #143
Shev
So what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro View Post
Although guess they got some nice salvage
We came out 800k-1m ahead after salvage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba
Why are people still considering it a contest?? There is like 46 ticks and a 8.5 mill score difference.... Ultores cannot phsically lose 8mill scores worth of roids in 46 ticks!!! Especially when you have already syphoned off 20% of their roids in 2 days - doesnt leave you many left. Ultores are not ND - i cant see them risking anything but fakes now or alternatively.... All fleets on run and hide and sail it out boys
Sadly that one wont work, xp has to be taken into the equation.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 15 Dec 2011, 07:53   #144
neroon

Quote:
My point was that it wasn't a problem with any "calc", it was a case of being given reason to believe that the def was fake and so any calc that showed what actually happened wouldn't be the outcome that transpired. And, as I said, the reason they thought some of the def was fake was because they covop'd some of the defenders and saw ships home that suggested they weren't out defending.

This is exactly what I said last time, but apparently I needed to elaborate somewhat.

That, or people just can't resist trolling regardless of what's being said.
erm im not intentionally trolling.. i mean.. last post was maybe a bit of troll

but.. if u play planetarion, then you can land vs fake def if you have realisticly made sure and have hard proof that it is indeed fake (from news scans; FA scans from someone else, who is being hit by same person same time; someone actually tells u from that alliance that the def is fake according to ally defpage).. u can do ship covop to help to decide or make things harder for yerself, but in the end, u dont risk 1,0mill valueloss to the enemie that you are competing for the top1 ranking..

it was simply that ..
Unread 15 Dec 2011, 10:05   #145
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:

but.. if u play planetarion, then you can land vs fake def if you have realisticly made sure and have hard proof that it is indeed fake (from news scans; FA scans from someone else, who is being hit by same person same time; someone actually tells u from that alliance that the def is fake according to ally defpage).. u can do ship covop to help to decide or make things harder for yerself, but in the end, u dont risk 1,0mill valueloss to the enemie that you are competing for the top1 ranking..

it was simply that ..
It's ok, it made me feel important at least and really my ego is all that matters.
Unread 15 Dec 2011, 11:54   #146
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:

it was simply that ..
I completely agree; my only point was that I didn't think it was a case of not being able to put a bcalc together.
Unread 15 Dec 2011, 14:53   #147
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
It's ok, it made me feel important at least and really my ego is all that matters.
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2011, 18:34   #148
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Although this may be true, you should still check the intel of the attacking planet(s) before launching a defence mission to your galaxy mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros View Post
This threads is starting to be more of a Kaiba versus ManiacMagic battle than anything else.
Onwards to round 3, who will be knocked out???
I'll get the popcorn!
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2011, 19:52   #149
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Although this may be true, you should still check the intel of the attacking planet(s) before launching a defence mission to your galaxy mate.

First thing I do is check intel.

Just so I know who to threaten.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2011, 19:58   #150
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Yes. Both the BC and Kaiba were being morons.