User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Aug 2011, 21:06   #1
w3nnk
Banned

w3nnk is infamous around these partsw3nnk is infamous around these parts
Alliance Recruitment channel

hello there,

i have made a new channel it is #Recruitment it was made for returning players who have been kicked / left there alliance.Any alliance HC can idle there you may need some fresh blood in you alliance?

i hope the channel fills up quite quickly it is nice to know that the channel is here for you to drop by and have a chat with other alliance HC`s and get yourself an new home

- we have not got our P bot yet but will soon
w3nnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2011, 22:34   #2
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all
Re: Alliance Recruitment channel

daso, please stop doing crap like this. you really have no clue about PA. if you would just keep quiet, join an alliance and just be a member for awhile, you could maybe learn something.

spamming forums is not clever. spamming public channels with your shit ideas is not clever. starting alliances just for the sake of it is not clever. begging for someone to take you into an alliance, the day after starting your own alliance, is not clever.

shut up. play the game. learn something.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2011, 18:16   #3
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Reincarnate is right besides we already have one and it's called #Bootcamp
Unread 17 Aug 2011, 17:52   #4
Carrington

Carrington is on a distinguished road

ROFL

Rein, u legend!
Unread 17 Aug 2011, 18:10   #5
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

yes rein you big fat legend cussing down a noob what a big man you are!
Unread 17 Aug 2011, 18:30   #6
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

With an avatar like that, I'm not sure you should be calling anyone 'big'.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2011, 18:37   #7
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
daso, please stop doing crap like this. you really have no clue about PA. if you would just keep quiet, join an alliance and just be a member for awhile, you could maybe learn something.

spamming forums is not clever. spamming public channels with your shit ideas is not clever. starting alliances just for the sake of it is not clever. begging for someone to take you into an alliance, the day after starting your own alliance, is not clever.

shut up. play the game. learn something.
Well how low do you want to go?

At least the guy is trying to help and it isn't the worst idea I have ever seen on this forum.

Now whether you like it or not, as a member of #support you have a responsibility to the game and the players.

At the moment all I see you do is respond on thread after thread having a dig at people and not being at all constructive. You are nothing more than a troll.

PA was never solely about the game. It was always about irc and the forums. The game came second to that. It is about time people realised that.

Back in the day of more players, there were still trolls but there were plenty of good guys who would make it all worthwhile.
Now though, seems most of the good guys moved on or left the forums and just left the trolls.

Even I have tried sparking some life into the forums/irc but have got slapped down at every post by the same few troll posters that are left. Another reason why I am pleased I am leaving again and regardless of what happens will not be back.

What chance of new players staying when they take a look at the forums and see replies to posts such as this one??

I have seen people moaning about jagex, but those people on the whole are the trolls and need to take some of the blame for a community that is neither welcoming nor friendly.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2011, 18:53   #8
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

forest, if you had been around for more than 1 round you would have a clue what is going on. daso/flea/angry/nike/styler/MeMory/w3nkk or whateva he calls himself has been making these spam posts/threads for a long time.

i am giving him some solid advice of, stop just spamming and started nonsense alliances on his own and start just playing the game and learning.

you seem very quick to moan at other people for critising but all you have done since you returned is tell people how they play is wrong, telling them what they are doing is wrong and just generally moaning about anything that is not exactly what you want.

i for one will not miss you.

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Unread 17 Aug 2011, 18:56   #9
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
forest, if you had been around for more than 1 round you would have a clue what is going on. daso/flea/angry/nike/styler/MeMory/w3nkk or whateva he calls himself has been making these spam posts/threads for a long time.

i am giving him some solid advice of, stop just spamming and started nonsense alliances on his own and start just playing the game and learning.

you seem very quick to moan at other people for critising but all you have done since you returned is tell people how they play is wrong, telling them what they are doing is wrong and just generally moaning about anything that is not exactly what you want.

i for one will not miss you.
100% agree

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2011, 18:56   #10
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

You gave no 'solid advice'.
What you said was 'stop talking shit, stop having crap ideas' etc etc.

You may not miss me, I won't shed a tear but I would wager that more people would miss me than you and I have only bene here half a round.

You are so bad for the game and you kind of stand for everything that is wrong with it
Unread 17 Aug 2011, 19:00   #11
Reincarnate
ToF

actually i did give solid advice, it was the shut up, play the game, learn something part.

why am i bad for the game? i put alot of time into it and help a lot of players improve. so i cant stay the constant spam from some people, thats hardly a unique position to have.

maybe more people will miss you than would miss me but, so what?

Unread 17 Aug 2011, 19:02   #12
Forest

You are one of the worst trolls on the forum and you are supposed to represent pa?

As for advice, 'stop being shit' is neither constructive nor advice
Unread 17 Aug 2011, 19:03   #13
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Wow it got bitchy quickly!!!

/me gives Rein his 'emo' mask

Rein actually gave daso some sensible advice tbh. When you see what he is like day in day out he starts to grind on you quickly so maybe the wording was harsh but he brings that on himself!!!

Daso seems to think he can run before he walks when in reality he would be better off sticking to one allaince and working up through the ranks, he would gain respect that way and be a better pa player.

I doubt anyone will miss you Forest and if they do its only cos they lost an easy target for mockery
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2011, 19:07   #14
Forest

Yes that must be right because no-one ever started at the top right?
/me wonders back to round 1 when complete noobs started and ran quite successful alliances and learnt that way

And Kaiba, you are just a troll like rein, you can't even manage to stay in two alliances in one round, let alone achieve anything
Unread 17 Aug 2011, 19:13   #15
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

ooo so for the one round that youpayed i was in 2 allainces...

But we will forget the previous 5 rounds that i was in one alliance.

I find it hilarious that you came back, got mocked, chirped on about the greatness of CT whilst they massively failed as you typed those words and then are leaving again... why did you even bother coming back?
Unread 17 Aug 2011, 19:16   #16
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I find it hilarious that you came back, got mocked, chirped on about the greatness of CT whilst they massively failed as you typed those words and then are leaving again... why did you even bother coming back?
I came back cause I had a nasty accident and nearly died. 14 stitches in my neck a quarter inch from my juglar and my ear hanging off.

I needed a break from real life and so I decided to pop back here and see a few friends.

I hope that is ok with you?
Unread 17 Aug 2011, 19:22   #17
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Well how low do you want to go?

At least the guy is trying to help and it isn't the worst idea I have ever seen on this forum.

Now whether you like it or not, as a member of #support you have a responsibility to the game and the players.

At the moment all I see you do is respond on thread after thread having a dig at people and not being at all constructive. You are nothing more than a troll.

PA was never solely about the game. It was always about irc and the forums. The game came second to that. It is about time people realised that.

Back in the day of more players, there were still trolls but there were plenty of good guys who would make it all worthwhile.
Now though, seems most of the good guys moved on or left the forums and just left the trolls.

Even I have tried sparking some life into the forums/irc but have got slapped down at every post by the same few troll posters that are left. Another reason why I am pleased I am leaving again and regardless of what happens will not be back.

What chance of new players staying when they take a look at the forums and see replies to posts such as this one??

I have seen people moaning about jagex, but those people on the whole are the trolls and need to take some of the blame for a community that is neither welcoming nor friendly.
Welcome to the internet.

Seriously, the internet has changed in 10 years. A decade ago it was relatively mature and still quite "new". Now it's mainstream and you're surprised there's trolling and immaturity?

Everyone online community I have been apart of has deteriorated in the exact same way. The only reason I still play PA is because this community is actually far better than most. Playing any other MMO will show you this, and it's most likely down to the niche shittiness that is the text based browser game.

You can't even play a game of counter strike these days without some kid screaming "hacker" down the mic every time they get killed and the general level of cheating in online games has sky rocketed, kids these days are actually willing to pay their way into games rather than play for the rewards.

/rant

Also Rein's post was completely necessary as Daso or wennk is a prime example of one of these that I speak of. Fighting fire with fire sometimes works.
Unread 17 Aug 2011, 19:26   #18
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
Welcome to the internet.

Seriously, the internet has changed in 10 years. A decade ago it was relatively mature and still quite "new". Now it's mainstream and you're surprised there's trolling and immaturity?

Everyone online community I have been apart of has deteriorated in the exact same way. The only reason I still play PA is because this community is actually far better than most. Playing any other MMO will show you this, and it's most likely down to the niche shittiness that is the text based browser game.

You can't even play a game of counter strike these days without some kid screaming "hacker" down the mic every time they get killed and the general level of cheating in online games has sky rocketed, kids these days are actually willing to pay their way into games rather than play for the rewards.

/rant
That surely doesnt mean we have to accept it?
And copy it?

PA was never just one to follow the crowds.

I complained about spam on the forums to some ppl on irc the other day.and ppl with responsibility were just like 'yeah thats just how it is, thats why no-one goes there anymore'.

So now I am just in a private channel where I know I won't get spammed/abused.
Which is what others are doing, which is why the game is dying.

Its not the stats or the game why it is only 1k players, its the attitudes
Unread 17 Aug 2011, 20:07   #19
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

or the lack of new gameplay integration, the lack of funding, the fact there isnt any graphics, the fact that there is a multitude of better MMO games out there now, the fact that pa controls your life if your playing to a decent standard...

Ofc none of these things are the reason at all are they.... no its Reins fault cos he had had enough of some irritating 13 yr old who thinks he should be running a big alliance after playing for all of 2 rounds maximum...
Unread 17 Aug 2011, 20:11   #20
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

We don't accept it sir! We bitch we moan, we rant but alas to no greater good. And this is after trying to help them, trying to educate and trying to be accepting!

I don't know what school was like for anyone else here, but as someone who only left school ~6 years ago I can say growing up teachers got a lot of attitude and abuse thrown at them. This could be due to where I was brought up, but I think it's the general trend of the modern "youth" as I everyone who I know in the next generation along took beatings at school for misbehavior and always go on "back in my day you'd never get away with that.." etc

I'm not sure if i'm right though, as I only have my own experiences to base my thoughts on. However I think I can't be too far from the truth for one simple reason /me points at the (non politically motivated) rioters. Bad attitudes are contagious.

The future is doomed. Doomed I say!
Unread 17 Aug 2011, 20:22   #21
Forest

I am a teacher.
Unread 17 Aug 2011, 20:34   #22
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I came back cause I had a nasty accident and nearly died. 14 stitches in my neck a quarter inch from my juglar and my ear hanging off.

I needed a break from real life and so I decided to pop back here and see a few friends.

I hope that is ok with you?
That sparked the realisation that yes, spending 14 hours a day playing PA was the right decision after all?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2011, 20:37   #23
Forest

haha, nah, just needed a break from rl
Unread 17 Aug 2011, 20:38   #24
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
or the lack of new gameplay integration, the lack of funding, the fact there isnt any graphics, the fact that there is a multitude of better MMO games out there now, the fact that pa controls your life if your playing to a decent standard...

Ofc none of these things are the reason at all are they.... no its Reins fault cos he had had enough of some irritating 13 yr old who thinks he should be running a big alliance after playing for all of 2 rounds maximum...
Congratulations on missing the point completely.
Unread 17 Aug 2011, 21:51   #25
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

1. - I agree on the part where everyone should be nice and grown-up in their threads here on forums

2. - I also agree with rein that the seven nickname wonder is hard to cuddle.

As boring as it sounds, you´re both right.
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2011, 09:24   #26
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

You're Doing it wrong!

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!

Last edited by jelle; 18 Aug 2011 at 09:30.
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2011, 03:46   #27
w3nnk
Banned

wow all this over my silly post !
Unread 22 Aug 2011, 06:28   #28
Kolla

Kolla is on a distinguished road

he he
you are very funny Daso
keep going maybe someday you could be a good HC
better than Yoshi
lol
PA is dying come onˇˇˇ recruit more people
Kolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2011, 06:41   #29
w3nnk
Banned

kolla come on irc
Unread 22 Aug 2011, 06:44   #30
Kolla

Kolla is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I remember when he stole the name of the Alliance tides of fire
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3nnk View Post
- we have not got our P bot yet but will soon
lol
PA is dying come onˇˇˇ recruit more people
Kolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2011, 06:46   #31
w3nnk
Banned