User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Mar 2011, 21:13   #651
Firebird

Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

As has been said b4 ODDR wether they said they would of hit app to other alliance HC's im not sure as i never witnessed any of this convo's.

What i will clearly state is that our HC was afk 90% of the time therefore lets say for example they wanted to join you hitting app who from oddr bc team was actally going to pick app targets? and on top of that with 80% + pro apprime winning after seeing them fight all round i am still convinced that ODDR would not of hit app.

Truth of the matter was ODDR was just so god damn inactive from about week 5 onwards its a wonder it took someone so long to come and roid us!
Unread 8 Mar 2011, 02:04   #652
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
...sic...
Is your goal to write a mass of incoherent crap and just hope we give up trying to translate it?

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2011, 11:25   #653
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
As has been said b4 ODDR wether they said they would of hit app to other alliance HC's im not sure as i never witnessed any of this convo's.

What i will clearly state is that our HC was afk 90% of the time therefore lets say for example they wanted to join you hitting app who from oddr bc team was actally going to pick app targets? and on top of that with 80% + pro apprime winning after seeing them fight all round i am still convinced that ODDR would not of hit app.

Truth of the matter was ODDR was just so god damn inactive from about week 5 onwards its a wonder it took someone so long to come and roid us!
That basicly sums up our round.
But i'm not wondering why it took so long for them to come after us, that's just politics.
Unread 9 Mar 2011, 02:13   #654
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
But as far as activity goes and speaking with Greg, when this decision was 'u turned' you were no where to be seen for over a week. So dont think activity was your strong point either.
now your ****ing wrong, i was the only hc around for most part of the round, just couldn't be around at TP cause of my work most of the time.

secondly, was 1 night i wasn't around cause i decided to go boozing with mates from work instead of going straight home after. that greg decided to come online and was baffled by all the politics that changed after his long absence and that you guys (anti app block) decided to deal with him , and start making threats the moment i got online at 05.00 am in the morning, well you can see where am im going here.

anyway round is over, up for another exciting round of politics

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2011, 10:28   #655
Morkovka

Morkovka is an unknown quantity at this point

politicians are cowards