User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 10 Nov 2010, 12:12   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Look Sorry

I just want to say that I am really sorry to anyone that I have pissed off and annoyed over the years.... I hope that you will let me prove to you all that I have changed and that I'm NOT annoying and give me another chance to join your alliance so we can work together... (and kick some ass). I will prove to you all that I can be loyal and active.. I apologize for pming you all the time and annoying the shit out of you. So can you please help me out...
I am willing to listen and obey the following rules and to learn. It's horrible not to be able to get an alliance... I would like for someone to help me out, I really want to improve... Would it be possible if you could just give me trial, so I can prove to you all that I have changed and that we can work together as a team Or if not could someone let me attack with them out of tag and let me prove myself this ways please. I am also going to be very patience and wait.

I am willing to listen and obey the following rules and to learn. It's horrible not to be able to get an alliance... I would like for someone to help me out, I really want to improve...
Can we just wipe the slate clean and start all over again, give me trial and I will prove to you all that I have changed and that we can work together as a team

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 12:21   #2
Catwoman

Catwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the rough
Re: Look Sorry

/me hugs CBA You know I would take you back np
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 12:22   #3
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

U help me

Tem Pls

U Calc

I sen

Unread 10 Nov 2010, 13:43   #4
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I just want to say that I am really sorry to anyone that I have pissed off and annoyed over the years.... I hope that you will let me prove to you all that I have changed and that I'm NOT annoying and give me another chance to join your alliance so we can work together... (and kick some ass). I will prove to you all that I can be loyal and active.. I apologize for pming you all the time and annoying the shit out of you. So can you please help me out...
I am willing to listen and obey the following rules and to learn. It's horrible not to be able to get an alliance... I would like for someone to help me out, I really want to improve... Would it be possible if you could just give me trial, so I can prove to you all that I have changed and that we can work together as a team Or if not could someone let me attack with them out of tag and let me prove myself this ways please. I am also going to be very patience and wait.

I am willing to listen and obey the following rules and to learn. It's horrible not to be able to get an alliance... I would like for someone to help me out, I really want to improve...
Can we just wipe the slate clean and start all over again, give me trial and I will prove to you all that I have changed and that we can work together as a team

Tbh this is a complete piss take of another thread on this forum already...

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 14:19   #5
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

NRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to behold

nice copy from yoshi.. verry orginal..

and IGNORED

past alliances :
r 01 - r 02 none
r 03 - r 04 TFD / ToT
r 05 - r 10,5 WP
r 11 LCH
r 12 - 90 Vision / xVx
r 91 - 100 Wave Zero / Syndicate

present alliances :
Tribute
since mid round 101
NRG-izer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 14:29   #6
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Does this joke backfire when you realise that most ally's would rather have yoshi than you

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 16:49   #7
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Does this joke backfire when you realise that most ally's would rather have yoshi than you

I laughed!
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 18:06   #8
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
hah nice burn, and yes oddr yoshika > cba

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 18:20   #9
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
I don't think a better response is possible, nice one
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 20:05   #10
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2010, 07:10   #11
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

you all need to take chill pills. This is a game afterall :P A game that needs players. No surprise our community gets smaller each round with the way people talk treat other players :P

CBA, why make a post like this? Stop acting dumb and play the game right :P You should know better than this....

Unread 11 Nov 2010, 17:51   #12
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadOps View Post
you all need to take chill pills. This is a game afterall :P A game that needs players. No surprise our community gets smaller each round with the way people talk treat other players :P

CBA, why make a post like this? Stop acting dumb and play the game right :P You should know better than this....

Im confused... you ask us not to of course insult CBA for this blatent insult to another player, and then you call him dumb in the same post?

p3nguin Founder
Unread 11 Nov 2010, 18:17   #13
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

I personally would also prefer to take yoshi over CBA as well.
Unread 11 Nov 2010, 18:56   #14
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

i've never had a problem with CBA in my alliance, I have also had him ingal a few times with no problems. This is why I don't understand the need for a post like this one.
Unread 12 Nov 2010, 11:27   #15
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

He said "I personally" which would indicate he has had different experiences with CBA than you have. This is why I don't understand the need for a post like that one.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2010, 18:13   #16
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

You all suck.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2010, 02:07   #17
DoDDy
Twisted Individual

DoDDy can only hope to improve

you know what is funny? all those things are kinda true.... he can't get into allies for being a tard \o/
At least yoshika aint a dirty pervert tho eh?
#17 | 4:2:7 |Schumacher Levy 9 of Collision on Jupiter
DoDDy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2010, 11:55   #18
CBA
Mind-boggling

GuYs let me in ur Ally

Unread 15 Nov 2010, 12:17   #19
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Tbh this is a complete piss take of another thread on this forum already...
Assassin in "Stating The Obvious" non-shocker

Also, lol'ing at DeadOps for not getting it.
Unread 16 Nov 2010, 13:06   #20
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Assassin in "Stating The Obvious" non-shocker

Also, lol'ing at DeadOps for not getting it.
Kenny posting on a thread and once again quoting Me shocker... think you have an obsession with me its not healthy.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 26 Nov 2010, 10:10   #21
Landor Maxim

Landor Maxim is an unknown quantity at this point

Awhahahahahahahaha ooooops sorry Ifeel like I stepped into an asylem but it's funny here.
Landor Maxim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2010, 22:09   #22
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

OMG! YOSHIKA nbr 2!

ATTACK OF THE CLONES

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2010, 00:58   #23
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
U help me

Tem Pls

U Calc

I sen
on a more positive note, CBA's communication skills have improved immensely

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2010, 14:53   #24
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

After Yoshika hijacking a few nick names (reason why he got kicked out of xvx) of previous PA players aka identity theft.

I want xxxx all to do with him, to me that is on par with with multing
Unread 23 Dec 2010, 15:30   #25
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Yoshi is currently helping 3ii to great success in the mini round and has 13 vouches on his way to Apprime for tround 40.

We need to replace Doddy somehow!
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2010, 21:15   #26
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
Yoshi is currently helping 3ii to great success in the mini round and has 13 vouches on his way to Apprime for tround 40.

We need to replace Doddy somehow!
13 vouches eh? Impressive... then please ask him to stop pming me in #rock regarding recruitment.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 23 Dec 2010, 21:18   #27
Yoshika

Yoshika has a spectacular aura aboutYoshika has a spectacular aura aboutYoshika has a spectacular aura about

assassin i wanted you for a different reason to be fair.
Yoshika is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2010, 21:29   #28
Yoshika

Yoshika has a spectacular aura aboutYoshika has a spectacular aura aboutYoshika has a spectacular aura about

Why do people say they help when they Just turn on you and copy stuff into other channels
Unread 24 Dec 2010, 10:36   #29
Jewid
Saute Chef

Jewid is an unknown quantity at this point

tbh if CBA wasnt such a dickbag in ND he'd prolly be a solid fit, but he was, so if he was honestly going to change himself to actually be a tolerable human being, i'd vouch him back into ND
Jewid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2010, 10:40   #30
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshika View Post
assassin i wanted you for a different reason to be fair.
For his body?
Unread 24 Dec 2010, 11:54   #31
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoshay View Post
For his body?
Now we know that isnt true, even he wouldnt stoop as low as to want my body

p3nguin Founder
Unread 24 Dec 2010, 17:30   #32
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshika View Post
Why do people say they help when they Just turn on you and copy stuff into other channels
Because you are a dishonest wee sh*te
You dont listen
You use EXCESSIVE CAPS LOCK.

Not rocket science
Unread 31 Dec 2010, 21:44   #33
CBA
Mind-boggling

Yoshi go stab assassin again,

he's mooken yuo

Unread 1 Jan 2011, 13:27   #34
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

i reckon if instead of inflaming the situation everyone just put CBA and yoshi on ignore then they would quickly become a distant memory
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2011, 23:34   #35
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

About ppl leaving PA. That has nothing to do with being treated bad. When they are unable to behave like adults and use caps lock like 12 year olds they certainly doesnt fit in well with the community. To bad cos CBA makes for a decent player.
DeadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2011, 00:08   #36
Yoshika

deadman good post there. The thread needed delete now