User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 25 Jun 2009, 19:29   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Alliances in Round 32

Hello Planetarion chums,

I was just curious about which alliances are playing next round. There's been quite a shake-up, with Ascendancy shedding a lot of players in a spring (summer?) clean.

I've heard rumours about a few new alliances starting up. Can we get a full list in here? I'm sure we'd all be interested to know!

I'll update this as and when I can be bothered. So probably once. In an hour's time. Better get typing!

Confirmed:
  • Ascendancy (a veritable jesterocracy)
  • Tides of Vengeance (a merge between ToF and VgN - recruitment thread here)
  • Violent Realm (run by Vistion and Cervantes - new alliance with a recruitment thread here)
  • Easy Company (Public channel is #easycompany - Recruitment here)
  • ROCK (very old alliance - no explanation necessary - recruitment thread here)
  • Hidden Agenda (recruitment here - excellent alliance for new players apparently!)
  • Saiph (new alliance - could be a contender for top spots! recruitment here)
  • Howling Rain (one of the oldest alliances in PA - recruitment thread here)
  • Hells Fury (oldish alliance of 5 rounds - recruitment thread here)
  • NewDawn (#newdawn)
  • P3nguins (mixture of various groups from previous rounds - Assassin leading it)
  • Apprime (made up of elviz/cardi's BGs, 2 BGs merging to make 1 ally)
  • OPA (back after a round 30 jaunt!)
  • ASS (started in round 23, laid back and friendly alliance - recruitment thread here)
  • xVX (close competitors for the #1 spot in round 31)
  • NewDawn (long time alliance)
  • Conspiracy Theory

I haven't written much in any of the alliance descriptions as I didn't want to sound biased and also my knowledge isn't that great. If anyone wants to amend please post in here!

Last edited by Tomkat; 28 Jun 2009 at 23:35.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2009, 19:49   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Alliances in Round 32

NewDawn a tight run ship where free thinkers are not allowed!
Unread 25 Jun 2009, 21:12   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hells Fury is 5 rounds old. Also, the link to HR's thread actually points to Saiph's thread. Otherwise, nice info. :up:
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2009, 21:28   #4
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

ur missing
p3nguins (jenova/audentes clone expect fail)

apprime (made up of elviz/cardi/religfree/hellkicker all bringing in members)

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"

Last edited by Thatcher; 26 Jun 2009 at 13:18.
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2009, 21:46   #5
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thanks mz (fixed) and Thatcher (updated)!
Unread 25 Jun 2009, 22:33   #6
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Heya mr Tomkat, the recruitment thread will be changed soon for Hidden Agenda.
Also we are an excellent alliance for any player nice thread btw and could i suggest that a sticky like this wouldn't hurt ingame somewhere.

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2009, 22:35   #7
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

[carDi] right killerbee posted our ally name
[carDi] i wonder where he get it from
[carDi] any1 is a m8 with killerbee?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahaha

will be posting ur member coords t36 too 'mate'

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 00:00   #8
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

[*]P3nguins (jenova/audentes core)

isnt jenova or audentes core, it is rly a core of several groups inc ouzo. i was just suggesting the lessons of jenova and audentes hadnt been learnt.

btw rip the king of pop

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 00:02   #9
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Ok, Who is willing to take a bet on £10 on that the first to get closed in r32 comes from Apprime?
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 00:05   #10
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

I dunno Kargool, judging by Killerbee's infinite knowledge of the planetarion universe i'd imagine he's got 4/5 planets scattered around...
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 00:21   #11
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
I dunno Kargool, judging by Killerbee's infinite knowledge of the planetarion universe i'd imagine he's got 4/5 planets scattered around...
i knew ur alliance name which i post on AD days after it had been first told to me.
its a name
rofl
get a grip

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 00:28   #12
Zeke

Zeke is on a distinguished road

P3nguins (jenova/audentes core)
Huh???? rly??

anyhow looking forward to see how all those new alliances will prove themselves
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 05:39   #13
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

can anyone actually tell me who the Jenova/Audentes core is?

because i was in both of those, and i dont remember either one having a 'core' :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 05:45   #14
loudicus

loudicus is an unknown quantity at this point

If you need a good alliedI'm here all I ask is for alittle help playing this game
loudicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 07:12   #15
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

p3nguins does not consist of old audentes/jenova core.. there are just some people from those alliances that have joined p3nguins for the upcoming round..

and yes posi is right, I too am sure theres no core for either of those alliances
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 08:44   #16
csillag

csillag is on a distinguished road

CT xVx not playing?

edit: oh and how about f-crew

- retired -
csillag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 10:02   #17
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

F-crew are sitting this round out

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 11:10   #18
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

I guess after last round xVx are sitting the round out too
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 11:44   #19
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DW]Entropy View Post
After playing every single damn round of PA, you're now sitting the round out??

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 12:46   #20
Yorga
Old Pharte

Yorga is an unknown quantity at this point

OPA will be back after our r30 jaunt. not that anybody takes us seriously
Yorga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 16:00   #21
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post
apprime (made up of elviz/cardi/religfree/hellkicker all bringing in members)
Actually i dont think i recruited a single one so i really don't deserve the credit.

Also, you just ruined my fun with eksero, who i had pretty much convinced that i was in Penguins
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 16:36   #22
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker View Post
Actually i dont think i recruited a single one so i really don't deserve the credit.

Also, you just ruined my fun with eksero, who i had pretty much convinced that i was in Penguins
Liar, you tried to recruit me!
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 16:43   #23
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
P3nguins (jenova/audentes core)
Huh???? rly??

anyhow looking forward to see how all those new alliances will prove themselves
Jenova/Audentes didnt have a core. Infact the members of Audentes (out of lets say 70) Only around 15 of those were in Jenova. (the ones who i saw as loyal to Jenova) And the same goes here. As neroon only pointed out i wreckon looking down the whole of the memberlist this round i can count on 1 hand people that were in either jenova or even audentes (or even both) But hey.. who i am i to correct the legend which is killerbee on his 'intel' skills. Please carry on. The alliance is apparently doomed from the start (according to him again) so hey why shud anyone care about us little creatures.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 17:00   #24
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Jenova/Audentes didnt have a core. Infact the members of Audentes (out of lets say 70) Only around 15 of those were in Jenova. (the ones who i saw as loyal to Jenova) And the same goes here. As neroon only pointed out i wreckon looking down the whole of the memberlist this round i can count on 1 hand people that were in either jenova or even audentes (or even both) But hey.. who i am i to correct the legend which is killerbee on his 'intel' skills. Please carry on. The alliance is apparently doomed from the start (according to him again) so hey why shud anyone care about us little creatures.
actually read what i posted??
i said 'jenova/audentes clone', it is tomkat presumably miss read this as 'core', later i correct tomkat saying p3nguins wasnt a jenova/audentes core.

so srsly, read before you post.

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 17:17   #25
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
actually read what i posted??
i said 'jenova/audentes clone', it is tomkat presumably miss read this as 'core', later i correct tomkat saying p3nguins wasnt a jenova/audentes core.

so srsly, read before you post.

Did you read what he posted? How can you claim its a 'clone' if your not trying to say it has the same members? How else otherwise would it be a clone? Different tools, different way the alliance works/runs. And of course Assman isnt even the main leader tbh. So i still fail to understand what your first post was about.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 17:22   #26
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

'core' suggests a core of people, by 'clone' i was suggesting hes just repeating the same mistakes as before.
i dont think we will be seeing p3nguins next round.

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 18:15   #27
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
'core' suggests a core of people, by 'clone' i was suggesting hes just repeating the same mistakes as before.
oh beee u are so LOL
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 18:31   #28
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

FYI. I like penguins.
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 18:44   #29
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

i think killerbee is very sexy but has a lack of brains
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 19:18   #30
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
oh beee u are so LOL
But you have to remember, Killerbee has a law degree, so that makes him defacto right in anything he says!
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 19:53   #31
Dogs

Dogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura about

ive got a 90 degree, does that count?
Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 19:55   #32
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

jesus christ willzzz posting on AD again

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DW]Entropy View Post
WHAAATTT?!!!?!?!?!

Quote:
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 22:54   #33
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Liar, you tried to recruit me!
iirc we only discussed how awesome penguins are <3
Unread 27 Jun 2009, 09:14   #34
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
What were the mistakes of Jenova and Audentes?
Afaik it was launching into an ill advised war a bit too early in the round... and Assassin going AWOL as to the former there are quite a few new alliances so instant war is unlikely since everyone will still be getting the feel for the strength of their alliances, as to the latter only Assassin can tell
Unread 27 Jun 2009, 13:24   #35
Tomkat

Hey, original message updated.

Sorry about the jenova/audentes core thing - I just went on what people said. I've corrected it now (Assassin is HC, right? I can always change it)

Added OPA.

I'm sure this list should be longer
Unread 27 Jun 2009, 23:38   #36
Fatrick
Farmer Smurf

Fatrick can only hope to improve

Aye, ur forgetting ASS

I have no rival; No man can be my equal
Fatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2009, 17:41   #37
Tomkat

Can you give me some info about them?
Unread 28 Jun 2009, 18:41   #38
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

xVx is playing too: Losers of round 31.
Unread 28 Jun 2009, 19:10   #39
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

What about NewDawn and CT? they're not added to the list but they're playing right?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2009, 19:18   #40
Fatrick
Farmer Smurf

Fatrick can only hope to improve

ASs started in r23, been going well ever since. One for the new and returning mebers of our comunity. nice friendly laid back affair

rec thread: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=197693

I have no rival; No man can be my equal
Fatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2009, 09:21   #41
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatrick View Post
Aye, ur forgetting ASS
not exactly diificult

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2009, 09:30   #42
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

Nice post, we have needed an updated version of this for a long time

btw, NewDawn is on there twice

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2009, 10:47   #43
Imperio
[CLK]
Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion

Imperio is an unknown quantity at this point

wot?

no comments behind Conspiracy???
TFD - Member [R. 8-11]
SiN - Member [R. 13]
nDo - HC [R. 14-19]
Heroic - Member [R. 20]
SPQR - Member [R. 21]
TFD - Member [R. 22]
Destiny - Member [R. 23]
Conspiracy Theory - Member / Officer / HC [R. 24-38]
Retired [R.39-62]
n00b [R.63]
Imperio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2009, 11:21   #44
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My mother always told me "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all".
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2009, 15:16   #45
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Whoa. Is that gonna be shit.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote