User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:23   #1
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
Dear Eclipse!

It is time to break some agreements.

I dont think anyone with their head placed on top of their body will disagree to this.

nuff said...

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:25   #2
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dear Eclipse!

Quote:
Originally posted by RooKie

I dont think anyone with their head placed on top of their body will disagree to this.

nuff said...
Why them? Go break your own agreement and get some nice and shiny ViruS roids.

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:30   #3
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

nuff said...
I am certain they started taking actions the very minute they read your post.
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:37   #4
Aki
wtf?
Spy Hunter Champion

Aki can only hope to improve
Re: Re: Dear Eclipse!

Quote:
Originally posted by WipeOut
I am certain they started taking actions the very minute they read your post.
didnt u know? rookie has the last call when it comes to eclipse, he's even above the hc :eek:

always Ðragons, always dfa!

auah[
Aki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:42   #5
RooKie
Boy without a toy

heh...yes, u can prolly read that out of what I said. [flame-riders]

To be more clearer thou: I understand no alliance want to be flamed for breaking an alliance. It seems to be almost impossible after r5.

Thou for the best of Planetarion as a whole, they should break up their block and they deserve respect if they do so.

Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:49   #6
Wrath of Azure
Evil has returned

Wrath of Azure is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
Why them? Go break your own agreement and get some nice and shiny ViruS roids.
We dont have any roids, thanks for the thought tho
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 03:50   #7
Kuener
Autobot

Kuener has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
heh...yes, u can prolly read that out of what I said. [flame-riders]

To be more clearer thou: I understand no alliance want to be flamed for breaking an alliance. It seems to be almost impossible after r5.

Thou for the best of Planetarion as a whole, they should break up their block and they deserve respect if they do so.

/me applauds, yes they do!
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 03:53   #8
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

nuff said...
Perhaps you should read the rest of the threads on this forum Rookie. There are certainly lots of people making it quite clear that if we drop an ally we are evil game ruiners. Its damned if you do and damned if you dont. The fun double edged sword of board stupidity.

Even when WP members attack us, board posters are quick to tell use we are making excuses if we do anything.(lo hardin)

btw, why arent you asking ely or wp to do the same? They are in the exact same position as eclipse.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 03:56   #9
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
since when did u ever care about what people say on the boards germ?
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 04:23   #10
BOB_LOST
Banned

BOB_LOST is an unknown quantity at this point
Im tired of seeing "eclipse" everywhere. (dont think they are worth the effort).

So,lets bug someone else. I say we replace the ugly zhil comments with ugly gayle40uk(?) comments,and Eclipse with VD (i think those things were called).

So:
IM TIRED OF SEEING THAT TOP VD PLANET.
FFs,its occupied #1355 rank long anough,so i say lats bash that farming bastard. And kill the bot/farm defence he will get.

Gayle40uk is a evil male plumber from liverpool,and should be slapped for her backstabbing of allies, dropping of members to use as farms. Also, she got M&S planets deleted round 7.

LETS GO GET THE BITCH!

:e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick:
BOB_LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 04:31   #11
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
i think its gayle39uk, cuz it cant be gayle40uk, for reasons best known to meself :P

IX
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 04:54   #12
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by isildurx
since when did u ever care about what people say on the boards germ?
Well we are being asked to.
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 07:48   #13
Salomo
Commodore

Salomo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Perhaps you should read the rest of the threads on this forum Rookie. There are certainly lots of people making it quite clear that if we drop an ally we are evil game ruiners. Its damned if you do and damned if you dont. The fun double edged sword of board stupidity.

Even when WP members attack us, board posters are quick to tell use we are making excuses if we do anything.(lo hardin)

btw, why arent you asking ely or wp to do the same? They are in the exact same position as eclipse.
Nope, you (and rob) are actually seeing this too pessimistically. It's pretty much a question of "is the glas half full or half empty". Just as you're perhaps damned if you do and damned if you don't you're also blessed if you do and blessed if you don't. The only problem with that is that WP etc. wont bless you if you keep the treaties with them.

Or to bring this to a more realistic level, if eclipse split their block in a way that would provide the chance that eclipse looses i doubt many people would seriously oppose that. Not saying you're supposed to loose, just that you should be willing to take risks.

But you wont anyway, so the discussion is pretty obsolete.

r1: n00b
r2: 7:11 - T7C HC, WaC(Jr), Sedition HC
r3: 31:25 - Sedition, Century, SL HC
r4: 95:21 - BlueTubas'
r5: 30:5 - BlueTubas, VtS
r6: 33:24:1 - Deus Ex Machina HC, politically retired
r7: 38:22 -> 26:11 - RaH peon
r8: 12:3:4 - Defended by 1:1
Salomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 07:57   #14
Dreadnought!

Quote:

nuff said...
Why doesnt vom split, stop moaning infidel
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 07:58   #15
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Stop complainign about it, they will never split up.
And if they do, it wont be because off this thread!
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 10:51   #16
K-W
Bored

Re: Re: Re: Dear Eclipse!

Quote:
Originally posted by Salomo
Nope, you (and rob) are actually seeing this too pessimistically. It's pretty much a question of "is the glas half full or half empty". Just as you're perhaps damned if you do and damned if you don't you're also blessed if you do and blessed if you don't. The only problem with that is that WP etc. wont bless you if you keep the treaties with them.

Or to bring this to a more realistic level, if eclipse split their block in a way that would provide the chance that eclipse looses i doubt many people would seriously oppose that. Not saying you're supposed to loose, just that you should be willing to take risks.

But you wont anyway, so the discussion is pretty obsolete.
If we breathe funny people seriously oppose it.
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 11:28   #17
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: Re: Dear Eclipse!

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
If we breathe funny people seriously oppose it.

erm - did you type something???

bah

evul furgion barsterd

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 16:24   #18
RooKie
Boy without a toy

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Well, I totally disagree. Doing nothing in this situation totally destroys this game.

An alliance with a party cant be more important than the good of the game.

I am sure that most of the players out there agrees with me.

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Well, first of all, Elysium seem to be impossible to move, due to their history.

And in this situation, I think Eclipse will be the more responsible party.

Unread 10 Apr 2003, 16:26   #19
RooKie
Boy without a toy

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
Why doesnt vom split, stop moaning infidel
Get a clue

Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:20   #20
helloraj
dance for me?

helloraj is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BOB_LOST
Im tired of seeing "eclipse" everywhere. (dont think they are worth the effort).

So,lets bug someone else. I say we replace the ugly zhil comments with ugly gayle40uk(?) comments,and Eclipse with VD (i think those things were called).

So:
FFs,its occupied #1355 rank long anough,so i say lats bash that farming bastard. And kill the bot/farm defence he will get.

Gayle40uk is a evil male plumber from liverpool,and should be slapped for her backstabbing of allies, dropping of members to use as farms. Also, she got M&S planets deleted round 7.

LETS GO GET THE BITCH!

Bitter?

its ok maybe one day you'll get to experience rank #1355 too
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:33   #21
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
<snip>
Dear Bob,

Thank you for showing your interest in VD, there are however certain misaprehensions you seem to be holding with regards to our alliance. VD was merely a temporary solution to issues pertaining to R8, the solution worked so well we decided to merge BD and UV permanently but the semi-humorous name we came up with was inappropriate for a serious alliance in R9 so we changed it to Vengeance (VGN).

I also regret to inform you that our highest ranked planet is somewhat further up the rankings than your information suggests. Whilst my lowly (and fairly well known) planet "sucks ass" (to use a popular PA term) we do have some that are performing rather well, contrary to your apparent expectations. Despite mass demoralisation for the first few hundred ticks caused by almost the entire alliance getting raided on a daily basis we are now back on form and things are looking pretty good. Organised attacks are now going out on a daily basis again and defence calls are almost always covered be they for large or small planets.

In short, despite a start that was (to put it mildly) disastrous, Vengeance is still here and getting stronger every day.

I hope this has cleared up your ignorance of Vengeance and it's predecessor alliances and I look forward to the opportunity to educate you on future occasions should the need arise.

Yours insincerely,

Gayle
VGN Command
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:52   #22
Sniper

Quote:

So:

LETS GO GET THE BITCH!

omg.. He clearly dont know much about VGN :P well.. i wont start a personal war with him because of it.