User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:47   #101
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Trend-y-Poo
Coming from the all mighty one who won't continue her own alliance in fear of loosing it's "reputation". I thought you were an adult, try and act like one plz.
I think Hearts knows Webby plenty more than you do, despite what you may think.

Our reasons for not continuing Titans are our own. Let's just leave it at that.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 21:43   #102
kNeRtEn

ByeBye

Bye bye webangel:\
Im Proud to have known a good man and player suchas yours.
I am proud not to be Sweet, but im not proud that im sweet gal:\
This morning i defended webangels gal, my friend tuz got a few of my little fleet, it was an attack by the sweet alliance that has been attacking nearly every VVOMM player for the last 48 hours now. 2500-3000 sweet/fang/zenith/chaos/nar players vs. the few from Minkians, vision, Olympians, Madcows and virus is a totally unfair match. I daubt that many players from the obviously "winning" side can say that this round will be funny. It will be a round of backstabbing for sure......

-kNeRtEn
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 21:50   #103
Urkki

Urkki is an unknown quantity at this point
GL, Webby! And don't feel too bad about quitting... This is just a game, not worth ruining your RL over. Hope to see you playing R10 though, at least in the "retirement" way

But what is this talk about Titans not continuing? Just open your eyes. Titans are going completely alone, having the guts to tag their gals from the start, not blocking with anybody, not whining about being outnumbered about 500:1...

If only every alliance did the same, PA would be much more fun...
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 21:50   #104
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
bye bye im happy to have known u, thou it was only for a round, u helped me with many things. -_-

PLUSH and Honour&Loyalty forever even thou we are on opposite sides
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 00:22   #105
LORD-NIKO
Horny *******

LORD-NIKO is an unknown quantity at this point
lo

Sad 2 c u leave.. ur a good lad.
good luck in rl etc.
Round 2: 77:18 (SL/LOST)
Round 3: 30:4 (TC)
Round 4: 170:17 (Knights)
Round 5: 35:23:12 (DTA)
Round 6: 8:17:3 (Silver/Ely/VtS)
Round 7: 29:21:3 (RaH Founder)
Round 8: 43:8:4 (RaH HC)
Round 9: 1:4:8 (RaH HC)
Round9.5: 26:5:9 (RaH HC)
----------------------------------------------
LORD-NIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 00:42   #106
Illogical
Property of merle

Illogical is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuz
Gonna post this in french, much more easy for me.
Bon bien sûr je suis super triste que tu partes stéphane. C'est dommage pcq après les rounds 5 et 7 qu'on a passé tout les 2 et ki n'ont pas été vraiment excellent j'espérais de tout mon coeur et j'allais tout faire pour, qu'on aurait enfin un excellent round tout les 2 dans la meme galaxy.
C'est con parceque tu m'as appris a jouer a planetarion, tu m'as fait connaitre les gens k'il faut connaitre,tu m'as recruiter chez Oly sans rien me demander de plus que si je voulais venir ou pas, pareil pour Titans avant d'ailleurs. Tu m'as toujours fait confiance et je t'ai toujours fait confiance.
Mon meilleur round, on était dans 2 coté différents et tu m'as qd meme sauvé la peau et m'a permis de faire mon meilleur round. C'est un peu comme si je me rretrouvais tout nu là.
En plus de tout ce qui se rapporte directement a planetarion, je dois dire que tu es surement mon meilleur pote preske trentenaire en vrai aussi. Ca fait assez longtemps qu'on avait pas eu de grandes discutions tout les 2 comme avant mais bon, tu m'as beaucoup appris sur plin de chose, je me suis pas mal inkiété pour toi aussi quand tu as été malade ou que tu croulais sous le travil. J'espere que tu reviendras nous voire au moins une fois par semaine, et qu'on pourra toujours papoter tout les 2.
Je me sens un peu abandonné là mais bon, I won't give up the fight, et je vais tout faire pour que notre galaxy, car ça reste qd meme la tienne, finisse le round le mieux possible.
Planetarion sans toi va etre vachement triste quand meme.
JE TE REMERCIE AU NOM DE TOUTES LES FROGS DE L'UNIVERS.
Sylvain

One little word to NARSWEET......you can say whatever you want, you blocked the univers and killed the game......I talked about blocks and so with Webby lot of times before round and he never wanted the game to be blocked that way...you did it, now you can "kill" us, this will be the most ashamed victory ever in planetarion......nice to you.

/me plays nice, i attack + defend both WEET + VOMMV depending on what mood i am in : )
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 00:43   #107
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Lerxst
I heard about WA quitting and though "Okay - he quits. Another one. Happens all round that pl quit. *shrug*" But then I just read the "explanation" why WA quit....

Gosh - it is one of the most whining and cry-baby posts I *ever* read. And I read a lot... Sorry - it's simply pathetic. Not even my whining from R5 and R7 comes near to this... The sadest thing about it is that he, from his perception and twisted memory, thinks it's the plain truth.

Now ppl - look what PA is able to make of you! PH33R this game! It's the root of all evil! The only chance to save you from becoming such a mindly distraught person is to quit immediatly!
..you are just right as always my mentor

Quitting after 10 days pa cause it's such an unfair game & also blaiming others for the unbalanced setup - clearly pathetic!

/me drops another tear for #1 whiner of the week

-MelAn-
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress
MelAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 00:45   #108
Illogical
Property of merle

Quote:
Originally posted by Tuz
Torz you're like a pain in a***.
Why don't you just stay far from her eor even far from PA and try to get what you miss more, a brain or at least something which looks like ?
Leave Hexy alone you stupid c***, she can be sensitiv do u understand that ?
Agreed Tuz, Torz makes me ashamed to be Scottish i mean we have retards like him coming out of the country : ( Id rather be american.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 00:52   #109
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
wanna cyber Illogical lolololololol
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 00:54   #110
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

A sad day indeed when one of my friends, that has allways had time for a lowely pe0n like me, quits pa

Ill miss you man, You did so much for me and i owe you so much

Anyone dissing webby for quitting, it may SEEM like hes a coward to you people, but to those that know him, and his reasons, know its anything but this, so stfu please

Cya Webby, Come chat to me on irc some time

Cheek

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 00:58   #111
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Coming from the all mighty one who won't continue her own alliance in fear of loosing it's "reputation". I thought you were an adult, try and act like one plz.
Really, I'd like to think theres 'another' kind of acting adult apart from shoving your head up someones ass, if you get my meaning.

Now play nice.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 01:18   #112
Trend-y-Poo
Banned

Trend-y-Poo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
Really, I'd like to think theres 'another' kind of acting adult apart from shoving your head up someones ass, if you get my meaning.

Now play nice.
I'll play nice when people deserve it. In this case, no thx.
Trend-y-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 01:25   #113
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
I'll play nice when people deserve it. In this case, no thx.
So you believe 3 rounds of dedication and sacrifice (in time, score and roids) isn't worth being polite over?

tut tut.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 02:18   #114
Hexy

Hexy is an unknown quantity at this point
sad shame that the ones screaming whatta whiner and never gave it a chance.. etc.. prolly never gave him the time to know him either. I consider that your loss not mine... but with leaving.. no matter what the reason... is a loss for everyone. You might have been attacked by him.. you might have been defended by him... whichever it was.. it was done with thought and planning.. unlike the posts of a few. Sorry you are such an angry young lad Torz.. maybe when you grow up you'll realise that behind every name is a person, and I like to pride myself in realising that with every nick I stumble upon.
So read this thread.. and at least appreciate that it is from one of PA's finest.. no matter what side you were/are on.
Hexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 02:22   #115
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: ByeBye

Quote:
Originally posted by kNeRtEn
Bye bye webangel:\
Im Proud to have known a good man and player suchas yours.
I am proud not to be Sweet, but im not proud that im sweet gal:\
This morning i defended webangels gal, my friend tuz got a few of my little fleet, it was an attack by the sweet alliance that has been attacking nearly every VVOMM player for the last 48 hours now. 2500-3000 sweet/fang/zenith/chaos/nar players vs. the few from Minkians, vision, Olympians, Madcows and virus is a totally unfair match. I daubt that many players from the obviously "winning" side can say that this round will be funny. It will be a round of backstabbing for sure......

-kNeRtEn
rofl@your numbers

So overexagerrated as is the "attacked every Vvomm galaxy". Attacks have really barely begun from both sides. These are potshots.

I guess you are bitter that even members heard you applied for Eclipse and anti-vouched.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 02:37   #116
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point
good luck with all Webangel. it was a pleasure workin with you for the before hand and beginings of this round.

its a horrible shame it had to come to this

its in my hopes you find the time to come back and win the round with us.
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 02:42   #117
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Re: Re: ByeBye

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l

So overexagerrated as is the "attacked every Vvomm galaxy". Attacks have really barely begun from both sides. These are potshots.
last night you guys attacked near ~55 different galaxies. how many gals do you honestly think we have ?

========================
O' Canada!
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 03:06   #118
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: ByeBye

Quote:
Originally posted by Aaranaf
last night you guys attacked near ~55 different galaxies. how many gals do you honestly think we have ?
200 clearleh...

Oh, wait, there's not enough room in the uni for that and narweet
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 05:17   #119
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point
see ya Stephan hope life goes well for you and working to much cuses early death. Learn to have fun and not take things to such a extream.
dotn quit a game cuse you arnt winning or things are unbalnced quit cuse you want to not play any more.
Remember out side of this txt based game that friends exist and those are the people that will be around when the game is not.
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Queen DAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 06:01   #120
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
With the hours WA put into his job and playing PA I can confirm that the guy neither sleeps, eats or have a persona life.

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 07:44   #121
masochist

masochist is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally posted by WebAngel
Quit.
Salut mec,
Dommage que tu aies toujours été du mauvais côté... c'est ça qui a du t'user.
Enfin de toute façon tu resteras le meilleur joueur français.
A bientôt

masochist/Gothic

Last edited by masochist; 20 Mar 2003 at 09:41.
masochist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 08:11   #122
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Re: ByeBye

Quote:
Originally posted by Aaranaf
Offering to release your galaxy coord list?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 08:24   #123
Slayer666

Unhappy

hey webangel, sad to know ur leaving... (((((
but I fully understand you. there is no point playing anymore, at least this round. i'm not a 'polititian' and happy to be only a peon. the only think i like is to roid roid roid, and it's the thing where i am realy good at.but i see that politics in pa are the ****ing same thing as in real life... u guys are just lame, thank you for ruining this game.I had enormus dificulties paying this round, at beginning i wasn't planning playing, but my friends insisted and here i am, i managed to be top100, with 3/4 h sleep/night but now i figure out that it was useless, I whould loved to lose the war, like i did, many times but in an equilibred universe or at least in an universe where i could fight hardly and thanks ur 1337 skillz (and not the number of ppl playing in ur side) u could win... not this ****!!! My gal is one of the only ones still surviving, but i know it won't last longer.. (this night i guess)
but at least narsweet or whatever u call it will have a very nice and calm round, a fine victory. congratulations... i'm just curious what will u do after we leave?? well, i'm sure u'll have lot of fun

webangel, for u: je te souhaite beacoup de chance dans ta vie, j'ai beaucoup aimer le temps ou on as jouer du meme cotê, un peu deçu que s'ai été si peu... [[]] fais nous visite de temps en temps!

p.s. i think vom has definitively lost the war. tonight. rip
better for me, i'm gonna sleep well now
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 10:18   #124
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by RooKie
You destroyed the round. NAR ****ed up. And everyone played into the hands of new old Fury.
It's not their fault. They're following the pattern, established since R3.

R3 - Fury & Legion dominate
R4 - Fury fail to dominate
R5 - Fury & Legion dominate
R6 - Fury fail to dominate
R7 - Fury & Legion dominate
R8 - Fury fail to dominate
R9 - ??????????

Now, even if Fury don't exist, what's your bet going to be for R9?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 10:39   #125
Provider
Smurf Forever

Provider is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread aint the place nor is the timing there to comment on the number of protected gals in the weet arbitor. I can tell tho that the by vvomm estimated numbers (or at least the numbers vvomm claims here in public) are way off atm and I think always were. Also there is a nice comment from stress about the wp/ely relation on AD, wp/ely were indeed a few hours from delinking in between rounds. So that "strong link" wasnt there when you thought it was. (did return soon, I'm glad to say).

It's sad to see you go. Truelly hope that the pa community will see your return in round 10.

-=Caliban [ND HC]=-

rnd 3: If I only could remember - GIA HC/TGS
rnd 4: [30:14:3] (smurfs) - Fury/TGS HC || rnd 5: [21:4:16] (gauls) - TGS HC / WPO
rnd 6: [1:2:4] (LotR) - WP HC || rnd 7: [22:8:9] - WP HC
rnd 8: [55:8:9] - WP HC || rnd 9: [11:10:8] - WP HC || rnd 9,5: [x:y:z] -
WP HC rnd 10,11,12 etc cant be assed anymore to write it down here.
rnd 35, 36. 37: ND

Proud to be a Wolf in [WolfPack]
Provider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 10:41   #126
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
It's not their fault. They're following the pattern, established since R3.

R3 - Fury & Legion dominate
R4 - Fury fail to dominate
R5 - Fury & Legion dominate
R6 - Fury fail to dominate
R7 - Fury & Legion dominate
R8 - Fury fail to dominate
R9 - ??????????

Now, even if Fury don't exist, what's your bet going to be for R9?
Dont you see the repeating pattern? Eclipse must be Fury.

\o/

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 11:43   #127
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point
I don`t want to be an arse, but all those moaning about WEET being too strong etc.:

Virus, Titans... 0wned R7 totally. You gave us (I was in a NoS-gal) huge incoming 4 weeks in row. I had 15 mio score and 200 roids and still got attacked...
WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT? You 0wned this round and now you cry about possibly loosing a round. THE WAR IS NOT OVER FFS. Speaking for may para, nothing is decided at all...

Just a thought... maybe you are bad loosers?
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 11:58   #128
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point
I would like all who are murring about sides and numbers and roids to find their way to AD, enough threads to spam for you.

as for you Webby, been a pleasure, but I really think you quit rather early or late. I think you are MAD! :eek:
see you around
fiddler123b is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 12:01   #129
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Re: Re: Re: Re: ByeBye

Quote:
its simple. look at your arbiter. you have all NAR / WEET coords. look at the then remaining 35% of the universe. chances are, the galaxy will be vvomm

include vortex into that 35% if you must, wont make much of a difference.

========================
O' Canada!
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 14:12   #130
A Mystic Llama
Pure Ownage

A Mystic Llama is an unknown quantity at this point
Quitting PA is never a bad decision..

cya round webby
Round4: 124:18:xx
Round5: 31:9:15
Round6: 7:15:15
Round7: 34:xx:x

[13:44] * @Bloodi sets mode: +king-of-gamer hir0
A Mystic Llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 16:29   #131
Preach
Crashing fleets since R3

Preach is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Hey Trend, do me a favour and pretend like you have a clue why Titans disbanded. We fought to the end of a round no matter what pressures PA and RL placed upon us. Round 8 was due to be the last round of PA and it was always our intention to transform Titans into a gaming community once PA came to an end. Once we heard of the continuation of PA, all the HC met and discussed what to do. As none of us had even close to the same amount of time or commitment left to give to PA as we have given in the past rounds, it was decided to keep to the plan and remove Titans as an alliance from PA and move towards our plans of creating a gaming community. We never ended Titans purely to help us keep our reputation in tact and with twattish remarks like the one above, the only person who needs to act like an adult is yourself.

As and for WebAngel, I wish you the very best in your RL and I enjoyed the time we played on the same side together since R6. It is a pity you were unable to fight along side your comrades for the duration of the round. I hope to see around again sometime Stephane. All the best.
R4.0 : 30:18:02 : Genesis of Word Of God : FA
R5.0 : 37:03:12 : Le Metatron of Corporeal Plane : FA BC
R6.0 : 10:12:04 : L' Eliminatore of Celeste Eccessivo Il Mondo : Titans Officer
R7.0 : 27:13:01 : Always Outnumbered of Never Outgunned : Titans Officer
R8.0 : 29:05:07 : Miyamoto Musashi of Niten Ichi-Ryu : Titans HC
R9.0 : 31:03:09 : Preach of I Like To Score : Titans Retirement Galaxy
R9.5 : 11:04:10 : Napoleon Solo of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. : LDK
Preach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 17:59   #132
Sir Mordred
General Lamer

Sir Mordred will become famous soon enoughSir Mordred will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Your quite mad.

The round has barely started and you guys have already trashed your morale I guess you weren't ready to step up to the plate.
still the same ignorant twat. not that i ever expected different from you...

but believe me, there are still quite a few ppl who will try all to hurt you in the most painful way possible - even if we almost have no chance.

i know there are some - cos i am one of them.

now some letters for somebody who cares:

fare well WA, you'll be missed
II-60:9:6 [=SA=], III-25:22:3[YHQ], IV-114:4:8[YHQ][=V=], V-20:3:4[=V=], VI- 5:23:3[=V=], VII- 30:18:11[=V=], VIII- 33:10:2[=V=], IX- 25:6:7[=V=], IX.V- 7:3:5[=V=], XV-1:5:4 []LCH[], XVI-8:6:3 []LCH[], XVII-9:7:X OoO, XXII-12:3:8 Vgn, XXIII-X:X:X Vgn, XXIV-X:X:X Vgn, XXV-4:3:4 Vgn, XLII-10:3:3 CT
= Audentes Fortuna Iuvat =
Sir Mordred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 18:17   #133
Andi

Bye WebAngel, Have fun in real life and dont work too much
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 18:35   #134
Torjus
Nacho`s Bitch

Torjus has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Cool Whish u all luck in Real Life :)

Best luck to you real life WebAngel
Real life is always more important than a life infront a computer

a little pe0n

Torjus
Proud To be Xraid Pe0n

Round 6: Pe0n
Round 7: Pe0n
Round 8: Pe0n
Round 9: Still Pe0n|tired|half retired
Round 9.5: 41:2:2 Pe0n| The Rider on the White Horse of The river of Life

=Retired Planetarion STAR=
Torjus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 18:47   #135
Domin
500k posts

Domin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MelAn
..you are just right as always my mentor

Quitting after 10 days pa cause it's such an unfair game & also blaiming others for the unbalanced setup - clearly pathetic!

/me drops another tear for #1 whiner of the week

-MelAn-
Who was the little whiner last round when webby and a few other plushies took away lots of ur roids?

The "why me? webangel?" tread i still remember.

Anyway webangel left before he even was touched. So he didn't leave because he was attacked or so...

round 2: 54:24:17 FA
round 3: 45:17:20 nos
round 4: 64:18:10 nos
round 5: 32:6:6 nos
round 6: 11:11:7 nos
round 7: 29:23:3 nos
round 8: 22:7:1 nos plush
round 9: 6:6:8 oly
round 13: Dont have roids so dont bother asking
Domin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 21:27   #136
nORB
Useless_Painkiller

nORB is an unknown quantity at this point
Good luck in RL. Now you'll be able to sleep more and don't kill your nerves cells. Don't know why but i liked you best from enemies (when you were) and much more being allied
Didn't know you well like you me but you deserved most respect.

nORB aka Useless_Painkiller
r5 – 29:14:10 Depeche Domain of Useless Garbage (in own time #2 galaxy) (CROSSFARMING - quick way to high ranks)
r6 – 12:24:11 Painkiller of Uninvited Guest (in own time #7 galaxy) (FREEZING HUMAN - no kill no fun)
r7 – 28:9:6 Violator of Hidden Pain (BASHING MONSTER - c28 horror)
r8 – 21:2:4 The dead of night of Pain in the ass (sucking TERRAN - too many powerful sentinels)
r9 – 15:4:8 lamers outside of n00b inside (PIGGYBACKING MASTER - after WEET split)
r9.5 – 40:10:2 Painless_userKiller of Useless_Painkiller ( #8 in the UNIVERSE )
I'm simply LDK member who don't want to occupy any post of having any additional worries
nORB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:06   #137
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally posted by Domin
Who was the little whiner last round when webby and a few other plushies took away lots of ur roids?

The "why me? webangel?" tread i still remember.
..i asked why they had to attack me with half or more of his BG in 4 waves yea, no whining, no quitting, no complaining..just why
(Wasn't you and your wrecked planet the reason )

Quote:
Anyway webangel left before he even was touched. So he didn't leave because he was attacked or so...
So true Domin
So if you know that u gonna loose, tag your galaxy Honour & Loyality and just give up and run away...that's loyality?

Guess we just have different views of morale..

-MelAn-
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress
MelAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 18:25   #138
Columbo

Columbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Bye Bye Webby
was nice to met u in R6. Have fun in RL
Columbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 22:44   #139
Jaret
Genuine Mastermind

Jaret is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Not entirely true ... if you would look up his planet in pilkara ... you can still see the roids I took.

Btw. if you´ve quit .... whoms playing your planet ???

R4: 109:4:21 Mongos - [4fs] [MI]
R5: 36:24:1 Carnivoria - [c36-LR] [Lux] [Crusade]
R6: xx:xx:xx Random (PA vacation)
R7: 7:12:2 PleasureDome - [FAnG]
R8: PA - Vacation
R9: 10:6:1 The Brotherhood -[Eclipse] [Excalibur]
R9.5: 6:10:8 -=The Wanderer=- of -=The Universe=- [Eclipse] [GoldenCircle]
Jaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 22:50   #140
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Jaret
Not entirely true ... if you would look up his planet in pilkara ... you can still see the roids I took.

Good question, guess we will know before the round is up eh?
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 00:39   #141
Domin
500k posts

Quote:
Originally posted by MelAn
So true Domin
So if you know that u gonna loose, tag your galaxy Honour & Loyality and just give up and run away...that's loyality?

Guess we just have different views of morale..

-MelAn-
I didn't mind that he tagged the gal...

Oh yes your the guy to talk about morale... who was it that offered to join nos again IF they defended you one time you were under attack?

was that you?

Nah couldn't be could it?

It was blewn off because incommings was considered impossible to defend

Unread 24 Mar 2003, 00:42   #142
Domin
500k posts

Quote:

weird cause i didn't notice any incommings on gal status...

what planet? mine? or webbys?

webby is in on his acount once a week or so.

Unread 24 Mar 2003, 15:01   #143
Jaret
Genuine Mastermind

Jaret is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
weird cause i didn't notice any incommings on gal status...

what planet? mine? or webbys?

webby is in on his acount once a week or so.
Weird indeed ... perhaps you were asleep ... perhaps you didn´t notice that some Roids of the gal in question mysteriously vanished ... maybe webby has several gals ?
Could tell you coords ... but not on this forum ... on the other hand, there are others you could ask.

Once a week ? strange ... wonder why the planet is gaining roids so constantly ... on the other hand, thats a good thing ... for me .

R4: 109:4:21 Mongos - [4fs] [MI]
R5: 36:24:1 Carnivoria - [c36-LR] [Lux] [Crusade]
R6: xx:xx:xx Random (PA vacation)
R7: 7:12:2 PleasureDome - [FAnG]
R8: PA - Vacation
R9: 10:6:1 The Brotherhood -[Eclipse] [Excalibur]
R9.5: 6:10:8 -=The Wanderer=- of -=The Universe=- [Eclipse] [GoldenCircle]
Jaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 10:10   #144
Illogical
Property of merle

Quote:
Originally posted by Heartshunter
Spineless.

Bitch
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 10:14   #145
Illogical
Property of merle

Re: Re: Re: Re: ByeBye

Quote:
Zh|l its easy to figure out. it requires brains tho....wait u dont have any.

come find me i wanna play
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:17   #146
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Illogical
Bitch
Shows. What. You. Know.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:29   #147
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally posted by Illogical
Bitch
[14:31:42] <@Heartshunter> lol
[14:31:59] <@Heartshunter> he's probably frustrated cause he could never cyber me

The truth unveiled, a saddened, bitter and rejected Illogical left with a scarred heart and apparantly: a potty mouth.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:49   #148
Preach
Crashing fleets since R3

Preach is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
[14:31:42] <@Heartshunter> lol
[14:31:59] <@Heartshunter> he's probably frustrated cause he could never cyber me

The truth unveiled, a saddened, bitter and rejected Illogical left with a scarred heart and apparantly: a potty mouth.
R4.0 : 30:18:02 : Genesis of Word Of God : FA
R5.0 : 37:03:12 : Le Metatron of Corporeal Plane : FA BC
R6.0 : 10:12:04 : L' Eliminatore of Celeste Eccessivo Il Mondo : Titans Officer
R7.0 : 27:13:01 : Always Outnumbered of Never Outgunned : Titans Officer
R8.0 : 29:05:07 : Miyamoto Musashi of Niten Ichi-Ryu : Titans HC
R9.0 : 31:03:09 : Preach of I Like To Score : Titans Retirement Galaxy
R9.5 : 11:04:10 : Napoleon Solo of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. : LDK
Preach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 14:30   #149
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Petru
Can I post the same thing again, to make you delete and repost a 5th time?
5 times you bet 10 pounds that I will play again. I am not playing so where are those 10 pounds?
Another lie?
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 15:08   #150
Domin
500k posts

Quote:
Weird indeed ... perhaps you were asleep ... perhaps you didn´t notice that some Roids of the gal in question mysteriously vanished ... maybe webby has several gals ?
Could tell you coords ... but not on this forum ... on the other hand, there are others you could ask.

Once a week ? strange ... wonder why the planet is gaining roids so constantly ... on the other hand, thats a good thing ... for me .
I was asleep indeed. my planet is played by me even if it's attacked each day neway if u checked the date webby made this tread you would understand my point but ofc you knew that..