User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Jan 2003, 13:31   #1
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
What all the fuss is about

Sour grapes*.

Jester

This isn't true in all cases, but a fair amount of VOM's critics were themselves looking to ally with some of them.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 13:38   #2
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
The point ofc been, even if they had wanted to allie, (and i cant claim this is a fact, simply speculation) i personaly doubt they would have 'blocked'.

Put it this way, who is their worth blocking against ? ... ND ? Eclipse ? HD? heh... come on think about it.

Good alliance's blocking against weak opersition is a foolish move with only one result, eventual stagnation.

Im so glad we have learnt so much in the r8 rounds we have played this game \0/.

***Disclaimer : This isnt a cry, or a whine, just an objective view of the moves made by certain alliances, it is not at all meant to put down any other alliance (even the ones used as an example), but indeed meant to illustrate the lack of quality in planetarion based on a view of the quality found in past rounds of planetarion.
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 13:41   #3
Whis
never

Whis is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Anakin
The point ofc been, even if they had wanted to allie, (and i cant claim this is a fact, simply speculation) i personaly doubt they would have 'blocked'.

Put it this way, who is their worth blocking against ? ... ND ? Eclipse ? HD? heh... come on think about it.
My thoughts exactly.
Whis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 13:54   #4
Lord_Dain

Face it, even this 'blocking' is all a part of the big game.

If you can't win the big game, don't come on here crying about it; instead try and do something about it, create your own 'block', quit PA, or join the winning side.

Now kindly stfu!
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 13:58   #5
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Correcto Jester.

From what I'm hearing the WP block is way bigger.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 14:01   #6
Fleet_Multiplex
Hell

Fleet_Multiplex is an unknown quantity at this point
indeed
http://www.seraphimhq.net/Uploads/VipsLogo1.jpg
ViruS Round 3-9, Executive Round 5-9

I shall not go quitely into the night without a fight, for I am an angel of war, bringer of a thousand deaths. Chain me. Beat me. Seduce me. It will gain you nothing but a smile of death. Dare to mock me, and you will burn in my blood.
Fleet_Multiplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 14:02   #7
Lerxst
baka.

Lerxst is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Good alliance's blocking against weak opersition is a foolish move with only one result, eventual stagnation.

Im so glad we have learnt so much in the r8 rounds we have played this game \0/.

***Disclaimer : This isnt a cry, or a whine, just an objective view of the moves made by certain alliances, it is not at all meant to put down any other alliance (even the ones used as an example), but indeed meant to illustrate the lack of quality in planetarion based on a view of the quality found in past rounds of planetarion.
I second this.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 14:05   #8
Whis
never

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Dain
Face it, even this 'blocking' is all a part of the big game.

If you can't win the big game, don't come on here crying about it; instead try and do something about it, create your own 'block', quit PA, or join the winning side.

Now kindly stfu!
Since when is it not allowed to discuss alliance matters anymore on here? How about you stfu & go post your spam **** elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
From what I'm hearing the WP block is way bigger.
Give it a rest already.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 14:11   #9
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Enlighten me of the diffrence between allying and blocking?

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 14:18   #10
Whis
never

WP/Ministry allying would be the same as Oly/ViruS/Cows allying to you? For example.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 14:42   #11
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Quote:
Originally posted by RooKie
Enlighten me of the diffrence between allying and blocking?
Read again, i never stated their was a diffrence, i was simply following on from the previous post, but since you drag it up i shall.

Had Madcows and Virus allied together and kept it at that, it wouldnt be a problem, their would be no call to bitch, any tom, dick or harry in any HC could have gone to another and asked to allie in order to aid with defence.

Infact i rather like the idea of maybe 6 'major alliances' each with a slightly smaller allie, it makes for more intresting rounds, more wars , more combinations on who is fighting who, rather than the same old crap every round.

The diffrence is you went and added another party, far execeding that of the competitions, that is a cowards move, one to be expected by an alliance looking for victory at all costs, not one what claims to put the community first (madcows?).

I put it to you, that your alliance does not have eaither the will to backup its claims, or the balls to stand alone.

This, as i pointed out earlyer isnt a cry, isnt a moan, its an objective challange of the facts, that you may ignore if you wish, but it shows your charicter and the true colours behind it.

As for Lord_Dain, yes this has become the way of planetarion... yes people should simply form blocks to combat them... but wasnt it Virus last round talking all high and mighty about anti-blocking, and isnt it time (yes we say this every round) we make some real attempt to stand alone.

Ill let you decide.

Flame on.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 14:48   #12
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Read again, i never stated their was a diffrence, i was simply following on from the previous post, but since you drag it up i shall.
Please, I find that insulting.

Quote:
Infact i rather like the idea of maybe 6 'major alliances' each with a slightly smaller allie, it makes for more intresting rounds, more wars , more combinations on who is fighting who, rather than the same old crap every round.
Lets face it, there aren't 6 'major' alliances left. Let alone 6 matches that will even out in terms of firepower.

Quote:
The diffrence is you went and added another party, far execeding that of the competitions, that is a cowards move, one to be expected by an alliance looking for victory at all costs, not one what claims to put the community first (madcows?).
No, the difference is they actually knew something about what was happening, and you didn't.

Quote:
I put it to you, that your alliance does not have eaither the will to backup its claims, or the balls to stand alone.
How can you claim that an alliance that has gone without allies for the last few rounds doesn't have the balls to stand alone? Your logic boggles the mind.

Jester
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 14:55   #13
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Quote:
Originally posted by Jester667
Please, I find that insulting.
Oh dear...
Quote:

Lets face it, there aren't 6 'major' alliances left. Let alone 6 matches that will even out in terms of firepower.
Indeed, but the theory is nice no?
Quote:

No, the difference is they actually knew something about what was happening, and you didn't.
Im very aware of the opersition, i just feel (and the stats back me up here) that giveing this game has become more about numbers than quality, the 'VIMP' 'side' have a significant advantage, you may argue that all you wish, its a fact.
Quote:

How can you claim that an alliance that has gone without allies for the last few rounds doesn't have the balls to stand alone? Your logic boggles the mind.
You can sit and say they went without allies if you wish, but the support was evident, regardless of that fact i feel the 'bully boy' blocking aproach that has plundged planetarion back into blocking wars is all the justification i need, madcows are not all to blaim, im even sure the other side would have done something simlar under the same circumstances ... im not contesting that, im contesting how madcows can claim to be all for the community and do such a thing. its wrong, simple as.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 15:26   #14
RooKie
Boy without a toy

Quote:
Oh dear...

Im very aware of the opersition, i just feel (and the stats back me up here) that giveing this game has become more about numbers than quality, the 'VIMP' 'side' have a significant advantage, you may argue that all you wish, its a fact.
Out of 3 blocks this round we are the smallest in numbers...are we the underdog now?

Unread 11 Jan 2003, 15:28   #15
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Quote:
Out of 3 blocks this round we are the smallest in numbers...are we the underdog now?
We both know that to be a lie.

You should enter politics.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 15:33   #16
RooKie
Boy without a toy

did that for 6 years and u are still wrong

Unread 11 Jan 2003, 15:33   #17
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
Indeed, but the theory is nice no?
Not really. Anyway, it's completely and utterly unrealistic. Not even worth considering. You're basically taking the politics out of a political game. Ain't gonna happen.

Quote:
No, you are not. Allow me to state quite simply, that if it hadn't been Oly/Madcows/Virus, then it would be someone else everyone was shouting about and demonizing.

Quote:
You can sit and say they went without allies if you wish
Wtf? When did I ever say that?

Quote:
regardless of that fact i feel the 'bully boy' blocking aproach that has plundged planetarion back into blocking wars is all the justification i need, madcows are not all to blaim
Madcows are only a scape... um, cows. Madcows approached the round just like a dozen other alliances. They just happened to land the sweetest deal. Now people are pissed. If you want to be angry about blocking, be angry at all the blocking alliances. Not just the one that swung the scale.

Quote:
im not contesting that, im contesting how madcows can claim to be all for the community and do such a thing. its wrong, simple as.
A community is often more happy when they're winning.

Jester
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 15:38   #18
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

Sir_Kon is an unknown quantity at this point
Game without competition ain't a game.
1 aspect of a competition is to create advantages over your opposition and an other aspect is to antisipate ur oppositions move(s).
Sir_Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 15:55   #19
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Kon
Game without competition ain't a game.
1 aspect of a competition is to create advantages over your opposition and an other aspect is to antisipate ur oppositions move(s).
What opposition would this be then ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 16:01   #20
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
What opposition would this be then ?
there are enough alliances out there so there will be lots of opposition and it would be naive to think none of those alliances would make agreements especially since most of them have been in talks with eachother for a long time, maybe even started their talks earlier then we did.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 16:05   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'd just wonder how long everyone expects this block to last? If they're really that much of a threat to everyone else and will dominate the universe so easily, then surely they'll recognise this themselves as their members get bored and you could hopefully end up with a rapidly changing alliance situation which could bring a needed element of excitement to round nine. On another note I was wondering which other prominent players, I must admit to being slightly out of the loop now heh, we haven't seen on here complaining?
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 16:19   #22
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I'd just wonder how long everyone expects this block to last? If they're really that much of a threat to everyone else and will dominate the universe so easily, then surely they'll recognise this themselves as their members get bored and you could hopefully end up with a rapidly changing alliance situation which could bring a needed element of excitement to round nine. On another note I was wondering which other prominent players, I must admit to being slightly out of the loop now heh, we haven't seen on here complaining?
LMAO ... yes their simply going to see stagnation and break-up, a likely story ... one hurd every-round.

Im not for a second saying they are immortal, or their is no competition, simply saying they out avarage the others oposing them and have as such started a blocking race, and yes they did start it, and against weaker alliances.

If however by your statment they did somehow dominate the comeing round, like every past block, their not simply going to split, their galaxys will be mixed for a start.

Logisticaly impossible situation leading to one thing. Stagnation.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 16:25   #23
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
there are enough alliances out there so there will be lots of opposition and it would be naive to think none of those alliances would make agreements especially since most of them have been in talks with eachother for a long time, maybe even started their talks earlier then we did.
Really so the threat posed by New Dawn justifies you allying three of the most powerful alliances in the game ? You just don't see it do you ?

Why do Virus keep promoting techies to Executives and then letting them loose on the forums ?

No offence was intended to New Dawn their just an example of what the three amigos face.

Last edited by Hicks; 11 Jan 2003 at 16:32.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 16:31   #24
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Quote:
Really so the threat posed by New Dawn justifies you allying three of the most powerful alliances in the game ? You just don't see it do you ?
WINNER!.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 16:32   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
LMAO ... yes their simply going to see stagnation and break-up, a likely story ... one hurd every-round.

Im not for a second saying they are immortal, or their is no competition, simply saying they out avarage the others oposing them and have as such started a blocking race, and yes they did start it, and against weaker alliances.

If however by your statment they did somehow dominate the comeing round, like every past block, their not simply going to split, their galaxys will be mixed for a start.

Logisticaly impossible situation leading to one thing. Stagnation.

I believe you're levelling quite a shocking accusation of incompetence at everyone else for this coming round. There is still a massive opportunity present for other alliances. As well as this there are hundreds of ways to win a round without possessing the biggest numbers. Finally I doubt that stagnation is the only possible outcome. We've seen it before and nobody likes it, perhaps we'll see a completely different approach this round to in-gal relations? Personally I hope you're incorrect here. If not it will be a terrible scenario. Unfortunately I'm unsure quite what everyone hopes to get out of this.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 16:38   #26
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
We both know that to be a lie.

You should enter politics.

pointed at rookie .. but I am in politics and well
he dident lie
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 16:42   #27
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

Quote:

Why do Virus keep promoting techies to Executives and then letting them loose on the forums ?

No offence was intended to New Dawn their just an example of what the three amigos face.
FYI, i never was a techie.

and i agree ND alone isn't much of a threat i was more thinking of Eclipse, WP and ELY which will probably use ND and other alliances as galfillers.
If u r trying to claim no alliance other then ViruS, Olympians and MadCows were in the process of making allies u are a bit naive.
It's all about which co-op is known first and they will automatically get the words "powerblocking" and "stagnation" thrown to their heads so the other alliances have an excuse to co-op with eachother.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 16:43   #28
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
I love you anyway sirad.
WipeOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 16:43   #29
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I believe you're levelling quite a shocking accusation of incompetence at everyone else for this coming round. There is still a massive opportunity present for other alliances. As well as this there are hundreds of ways to win a round without possessing the biggest numbers. Finally I doubt that stagnation is the only possible outcome. We've seen it before and nobody likes it, perhaps we'll see a completely different approach this round to in-gal relations? Personally I hope you're incorrect here. If not it will be a terrible scenario. Unfortunately I'm unsure quite what everyone hopes to get out of this.
I certainly hope your correct.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 16:46   #30
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light
Hrm

Don't make me come over to Tilburg to show you how 'neutral' the rest of the universe can be Sirad

btw: We'll have to set a date for a few beers soon
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 16:48   #31
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Originally posted by hook

btw: We'll have to set a date for a few beers soon
Come to Maastricht second weekend of february, I wanted to hump sirad anyway sometime soon. Might as well date you too then.

Unread 11 Jan 2003, 16:52   #32
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
hypocrites.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 16:59   #33
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
FYI, i never was a techie.

and i agree ND alone isn't much of a threat i was more thinking of Eclipse, WP and ELY which will probably use ND and other alliances as galfillers.
If u r trying to claim no alliance other then ViruS, Olympians and MadCows were in the process of making allies u are a bit naive.
It's all about which co-op is known first and they will automatically get the words "powerblocking" and "stagnation" thrown to their heads so the other alliances have an excuse to co-op with eachother.
You knew this for certain did you ? Considering Wolfpack and Elysium haven't done a deal for Planetarion yet it suggests that what you think you know is a bit lacking. Perhaps you should take the advice Araanaf was dishing out and keep Star Sphere and Planetarion separate.

Is that really your justification for allying three of arguably the three most powerful alliances in the game ? "We though they might ally so we beat them to it" your as bad as Scouse was with Titans last round. Do you really think anyone can come up with anything nearly as powerful as your little endeavour, come on where is this mighty challenge going to come from ? Are you scared of an Entity, Fort and hirr block facing you ?

Face it Titans/Olympians is your new Fury you can't stop hugging their skirts as your too scared to stand up alone.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:01   #34
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally posted by CamelToe
hypocrites.
In what way ? All I see is Anakin's NoS going solo and my imaginary alliance standing up for itself.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:01   #35
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Our members are so good they count for 3 of theirs, ofc.

.... or not?
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:06   #36
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:
Originally posted by WipeOut
I love you anyway sirad.

<< he is my Friend we dont care about pa politics etc
if i roid his arse to 3 rocks or he roids min to 3 rocks we can still go to a bar and have a good time
thats a friendship

hook :/

you had your chance to go to antwerp i said hold a sign and i'll pick u up along the way. only guy we seen holding a sign said"[some dutch or belgian name] and he looked like a hobo in his 40's
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:07   #37
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Anakin's NoS

You're a funny man at times Hicks...

But if you forget about this minor, but inforgivable mistake ( ) I have to admit that I totally agree with you.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:08   #38
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
Quote:
In what way ? All I see is Anakin's NoS going solo and my imaginary alliance standing up for itself.
I guess you'll probably find out in a few days if not sooner... but you will see then what I'm talking about.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:09   #39
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

Quote:
You knew this for certain did you ? Considering Wolfpack and Elysium haven't done a deal for Planetarion yet it suggests that what you think you know is a bit lacking. Perhaps you should take the advice Araanaf was dishing out and keep Star Sphere and Planetarion separate.

Is that really your justification for allying three of arguably the three most powerful alliances in the game ? "We though they might ally so we beat them to it" your as bad as Scouse was with Titans last round. Do you really think anyone can come up with anything nearly as powerful as your little endeavour, come on where is this mighty challenge going to come from ? Are you scared of an Entity, Fort and hirr block facing you ?

Face it Titans/Olympians is your new Fury you can't stop hugging their skirts as your too scared to stand up alone.
I never claimed i was absolutly sure but then sumthing called comon sense come into play.

And apparantly ur tactic is to demonize us and make us look like we control a VERY large part of the universe which is simply not true, with trying to do this u are trying to steer the universe to form a huge counterblock thus steering them to stagnation.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:09   #40
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
<< he is my Friend we dont care about pa politics etc
if i roid his arse to 3 rocks or he roids min to 3 rocks we can still go to a bar and have a good time
thats a friendship
Yes, do remember that when I nuke you pethatic little planet to pieces, rape your female inhabitants and destroy your habitats, and last but not least, take your roids in the next round.

Anyway, we can take Hook with us for that beer in 2 weeks, can't we?
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:11   #41
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Quote:
You're a funny man at times Hicks...

But if you forget about this minor, but inforgivable mistake ( ) I have to admit that I totally agree with you.
So the public have finaly figured it out, im the master-mind behind the show **

/nick Chinese

=
Rehs.
=

Do play nice old friend.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:11   #42
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
I guess you'll probably find out in a few days if not sooner... but you will see then what I'm talking about.
You have no right of speech?
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:20   #43
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
You finally managed to work out a counter block formed ? Old news, what did you expect them all to roll over and die as your just that dam good.
Quote:

with trying to do this u are trying to steer the universe to form a huge counterblock thus steering them to stagnation.
=V= intel is as crap as ever, don't Olympians throw you any bones ?

I don't need to demonise you, you've done that yourselves by forcing the situation which is developing. If the universe stagnates its your fault.

Last edited by Hicks; 11 Jan 2003 at 17:29.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:24   #44
Fleet_Multiplex
Hell

Fleet_Multiplex is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Afaid that im the only Techie to have ever been promoted to Executive level in ViruS, and i am also the most long standing Executive in ViruS aswell.

Check your facts please Hicks, or just shut the **** up about what u know nothing about.
http://www.seraphimhq.net/Uploads/VipsLogo1.jpg
ViruS Round 3-9, Executive Round 5-9

I shall not go quitely into the night without a fight, for I am an angel of war, bringer of a thousand deaths. Chain me. Beat me. Seduce me. It will gain you nothing but a smile of death. Dare to mock me, and you will burn in my blood.
Fleet_Multiplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:29   #45
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:
Yes, do remember that when I nuke you pethatic little planet to pieces, rape your female inhabitants and destroy your habitats, and last but not least, take your roids in the next round.

Anyway, we can take Hook with us for that beer in 2 weeks, can't we?

depens if he's that hobo or not
i heard minty is in town hes good for a anal rapeing havent seen him in a while.

my planet your buying this round right ? or god might forget me when hes makeing the worlds :\
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:36   #46
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

Quote:
=V= intel is as crap as ever, don't Olympians throw you any bones ?[/b]
What makes u think i would tell AD readers everything i know?

Quote:
I don't need to demonise you, you've done that yourselves by forcing the situation which is developing. If the universe stagnates its your fault. [/b]
we hardly are forcing the situation that is developing, we merely did what is in our best interest.
The ppl who want to make us look like we r the only serious competitor in the competition is feeding the need for creating huge blocks.(aint it a good way to create an excuse to justify REAL powerblocks.)
Everyone with some comon sense knows we arent the only competitor by far as we only control approx 1/10th of the universe which leaves 9/10th for the other competitors
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:40   #47
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally posted by Fleet_Multiplex
Afaid that im the only Techie to have ever been promoted to Executive level in ViruS, and i am also the most long standing Executive in ViruS aswell.

Check your facts please Hicks, or just shut the **** up about what u know nothing about.
That's all you can do isn't it ? You can't concentrate on what's being discussed you have to nit pick at a fringe of a post. I was under the impression that he was the guy who built your portal I guess I was wrong but I really don't care about the internal structure of ViruS nor do I consider you worth the effort of finding out.

He's making your alliance look stupid on the boards hence I just assumed he was a techie you'd promoted to fill gaps in your HC quite similar to yourself. I'm pondering what you'll do now, will you try and defend your alliance's actions or will you tell me how great a HC you are and how much I suck ?
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:44   #48
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
What makes u think i would tell AD readers everything i know?

we hardly are forcing the situation that is developing, we merely did what is in our best interest.
The ppl who want to make us look like we r the only serious competitor in the competition is feeding the need for creating huge blocks.(aint it a good way to create an excuse to justify REAL powerblocks.)
Everyone with some comon sense knows we arent the only competitor by far as we only control approx 1/10th of the universe which leaves 9/10th for the other competitors
Quite possibly because you know **** all ? As you've already proved once.

Since when has alliance strength been related to numbers ? You have three of the best organised and led alliances left in Planetarion vs a rabble, no matter how many there are it's not much of competition. Your scared of =Fort= aren't you ?
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:45   #49
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

Quote:
Quite possibly because you know **** all ? As you've already proved once.

Since when has alliance strength been related to numbers ? You have three of the best organised and led alliances left in Planetarion vs a rabble, no matter how many there are it's not much of competition. Your scared of =Fort= aren't you ?
So u are seriously trying to claim Eclipse, WP and ELY are to be seen as rabble?
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:48   #50
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
So u are seriously trying to claim Eclipse, WP and ELY are to be seen as rabble?
You proved it again in an attempt to show you know all about the counter block How about you try again.