User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Jul 2005, 06:41   #1
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of
Tell defenders to recall bug

There seems to be a bug in the option to mail defenders.
I can only get it to work if I mail all defenders.
If I select any specific defenders eta, it won't send any mail.

When I heard they were fixing the bug it had last round, this wasn't quite what I expected.
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 12:33   #2
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tell defenders to recall bug

Heh I just went to #support with this, Sovereign told me Kal and Pishmishy were going to fix it this afternoon.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 13:24   #3
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
Heh I just went to #support with this, Sovereign told me Kal and Pishmishy were going to fix it this afternoon.
they are/were meant to fix it shortly

heh :\
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:58   #4
kamikaze69
[F-crew] member

kamikaze69 is an unknown quantity at this point

basically that comes under the following categories:

"How long is a piece of string???"

AND

"There are 15 WINDOWS minutes remaining until the completion of this issue"

I want what is rightfully MINE . I have much, but need MUCH MORE !!!

R13 - [F-CREW]
R14 - [F-CREW]
kamikaze69 is offline   Reply With Quote