User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 22 Feb 2020, 21:11   #1
Empress
Inactive as they come

Empress is an unknown quantity at this point
Round 86 - ZERO TOLERANCE

Hello, Planetarion!

We would like to tell you about a new alliance for R86.

We are called Zero Tolerance (ZT), and will be lead by Kenny, Theam, Bolla, Bazza and myself. I will be handling the Politics and Theam is head of Recruitment.
As HC we all bring a level of activity, knowledge and history to the game that is beneficial to our members and hopefully the community at large.

Our ethos for play is simple - clear rules, clear consequences. We want a drama-free, emo-free zone where we can play properly and not succumb to egos or selfish players.

But most importantly, we want to be able to enjoy ourselves! PA is a game and for many it's become more of a chore. With any luck, next round will be a great round for everyone based on mutual respect and fair play. What more could you want in a space-invaders spreadsheet war game!?

We can, but dare to dream, right?

If you're going to be active next round, have the ability to be a team player, follow our talented leaders into battle and want to have a great time doing it; You will find us in our Public Telegram Channel at

https://t.me/zerotolerance_public

Theam is our recruitment HC and would love to talk to you about signing up.

I look forward to meeting you and having a great round 86!

Empress

Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in.
--Katherine Mansfield
Empress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2020, 22:55   #2
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Round 86 - ZERO TOLERANCE

The rules are?
Unread 23 Feb 2020, 01:14   #3
Empress
Inactive as they come

Empress is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
The rules are?
be a team player, follow the leaders instructions, don't be a douche to your fellow teammates? pretty standard

There is ofc other information regarding all that but for that you'll have to come and talk to theams..

- Empress

Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in.
--Katherine Mansfield
Empress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2020, 11:30   #4
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress View Post
be a team player, follow the leaders instructions, don't be a douche to your fellow teammates? pretty standard

There is ofc other information regarding all that but for that you'll have to come and talk to theams..

- Empress
Sounds like North Korea to me

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote