User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Mar 2006, 05:00   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Weird situations, II

Two mates off mine came to my city to visit me and a fellow mate. After having some beers, we took the bus downtown. It was just the three of us, becouse one had mysteriously disapeared. We didnt worry about it, he often does.

We decided to go to Finigans, a "irish pub". There we meet some people we knew quite well, two girls and two lads.
As I had burned my hand earlier that that, I had asked for some icecubes at the bar. They helped a bit to cool it down. But icecubes can also be good for some fun, so I started trowing em about. I hit one of the girls at her chest (lets call her Nina), and it just bounched of her. She looked a bit suprised at me, and then started hinting that I should trow another one at her. And "abit lower". She had a top that was quite wide, and you could see her cleveage. Sadly I was out of icecubes. The time went on, chatting and having a good time with this group of people. At one time, she took a icecube and took it across the part of her chest that was free of clothing, looking and flirting with me. Im not sure if her boyfriend where there at that particular moment, but he was around (one of the two lads in that group).

When I went to the bar, she said she was going to bring some icecubes (so I could try again). I nodded and smiled. However, both myself and her got busy chatting with other people, and her icecubes had melted when we met again. She said she was sorry for it, but I had a glass with some icecubes in it. I picked up one of em and placed it at on the top of her cleveage. She just loooked at me, and I pushed it down her top. The irish fella who was just nearby looked a bit suprised about the whole event, I must say. But hey, that was just good fun. She then took a hand down her top and took the icecube up, saying it was "abit cold". Her boyfriend was sitting two meters behind me.

We was at that bar for half an hour more, then me and a mate got hold of two women outside the bar and lured them back to a nachspiel. Nothing really happened there, out of the ordinary, but it was still fun. I can remember that I told the women that I used amfetamin among other things
Always fun joking with people who doesnt know you
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 05:04   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Weird situations, II

you don't understand why this is an awful thread do you?

if you do then i will personally pos rep you for a year
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 11:30   #3
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

"girl in flirting with someone other than boyfriend non-shocker".
It made me want to cry.
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 11:42   #4
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Why, pray tell, was that evening in any way 'weird'?

I could say something along the lines of 'is it cos you're norwegian' etc but i go to uni with about 250 Norwegians and none of them would ever consider that chain of events worth mentioning.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 11:50   #5
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Oh, golly. What will the next the story be about?

The thrill you felt when you one day raised your voice at someone? The day where you had an incident where if you hadn't looked before crossing the road you might have possibly gotten hit by a car?

.. seriously, you have the worst definition of weird ever.
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 12:38   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I cringed

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Two mates off mine came to my city to visit me and a fellow mate. After having some beers, we took the bus downtown. It was just the three of us, becouse one had mysteriously disapeared. We didnt worry about it, he often does.

We decided to go to Finigans, a "irish pub". There we meet some people we knew quite well, two girls and two lads.
As I had burned my hand earlier that that, I had asked for some icecubes at the bar. They helped a bit to cool it down. But icecubes can also be good for some fun, so I started trowing em about.
here

Quote:
I hit one of the girls at her chest (lets call her Nina), and it just bounched of her. She looked a bit suprised at me, and then started hinting that I should trow another one at her.
here

Quote:
And "abit lower". She had a top that was quite wide, and you could see her cleveage.
here

Quote:
Sadly I was out of icecubes. The time went on, chatting and having a good time with this group of people. At one time, she took a icecube and took it across the part of her chest that was free of clothing, looking and flirting with me.
here

Quote:
Im not sure if her boyfriend where there at that particular moment, but he was around (one of the two lads in that group).
I hope you're getting this by now

Quote:
When I went to the bar, she said she was going to bring some icecubes (so I could try again). I nodded and smiled.
here

Quote:
However, both myself and her got busy chatting with other people, and her icecubes had melted when we met again. She said she was sorry for it, but I had a glass with some icecubes in it. I picked up one of em and placed it at on the top of her cleveage.
here

Quote:
She just loooked at me, and I pushed it down her top. The irish fella who was just nearby looked a bit suprised about the whole event, I must say.
here

Quote:
But hey, that was just good fun. She then took a hand down her top and took the icecube up, saying it was "abit cold". Her boyfriend was sitting two meters behind me.
and again

Quote:
We was at that bar for half an hour more, then me and a mate got hold of two women outside the bar and lured them back to a nachspiel. Nothing really happened there, out of the ordinary, but it was still fun. I can remember that I told the women that I used amfetamin among other things
here

Quote:
Always fun joking with people who doesnt know you
here
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 12:51   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Be fair, I think he's from a small town.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 12:52   #8
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

idd, theres alot of negativity here folks
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 16:19   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Bergen is Norway's second largest city, Dante...
Norway.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 16:47   #10
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Norway.
Forget Norway! (more like Snoreway!)
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 17:00   #11
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

People, people!
Where's the love?

(ok, I'm now fully expecting to be negrepped for that awful reference)