User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Aug 2005, 01:37   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I know it was asked here before....

but I couldn't find the thread for it. So here it goes:

Would you embark on a relationship with someone if you & the other person know it won't last for long and even if you love the person and that person loves you too?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 02:08   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I know it was asked here before....

yes

'know it won't last for long' is no different from 'know that the other will die'

if you mean you. please do it. any happiness, even a brief one, is a truly wonderful thing.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 03:25   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why not? id rather read about you whining its over rather than whining it never happened.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 08:47   #4
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yes id do it.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 09:54   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yes, it's worth it.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 10:14   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes, I would. But why won't it last for long?
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 10:16   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Of course it's worth it.

Am in a situation like that now, in fact.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 10:19   #8
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
yes, it's worth it.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 10:23   #9
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

holiday romances rock !

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 10:26   #10
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The frantic glamour of youth.

Make the most of it.
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 10:34   #11
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No I wouldn't.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 10:39   #12
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
No I wouldn't.
of course you wouldn't

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...0&postcount=26
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 10:46   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
Well yes, but besides that, I'd know that the whole way through the brief relationship I'd be anticipating the inevitable pain at the end. Therefore in the period, my happiness would be much less than it should be, and consequently, in marginal sadness at the end would be greater than marginal utility from said relationship hence deeming the decision to be negative.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 10:47   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'd be anticipating the inevitable pain at the end.
Is this your attitude to life generally?
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 10:52   #15
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Is this your attitude to life generally?
Not really , just relationships.
It's petty and irrational I know but it's something I can't shake off. Maybe, if I'm really honest to myself, I keep it up because it has some benefits, but it really would have to me "Ms Perfect" for want of a better phrase, coming along to break the depressive, lonely cycle.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 11:08   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I know it was asked here before....

I have really 'gone off' most relationships. In fact, I considered going celibate a while back. I've been functionally celibate for quite some time now, but I just thought making it 'official' might, er, do something.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 11:14   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And I find the question entirely odd, btw. If you loved someone - really loved someone - then you would have an expectation to carry the relationship on as long as possible. How would you know it wouldn't last long? Why would it last only for a short period of time if there was real love in such a relationship?

It's a really bad question, as far as hypothetical questions go. Can't really follow it.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 11:24   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

there shouldn't be pain at the end if you know it's going to end at a specific point for a specific reason
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 11:27   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
How would you know it wouldn't last long?
It could be practical issues - e.g. one person is (say) only in the country for a year studying and will then be going home. The question becomes fairly reasonable if you consider it in that light.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 11:29   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
It could be practical issues - e.g. one person is (say) only in the country for a year studying and will then be going home. The question becomes fairly reasonable if you consider it in that light.
I wouldn't consider a relationship like that a truly loving one. If you did love the person, and they loved you, then you would would be utterly determined to continue the relationship somehow. You wouldn't let 'practical problems' get in the way of that. The sort of thing you describe seems more like a fling really.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 11:40   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
I wouldn't consider a relationship like that a truly loving one.
That's a pretty strict definition of love then. You do not necessarily have to believe that you will be with someone for your entire life to be in love with them. I'd imagine it'd be easy to fall in love with someone who you expected to live a lot shorter than period than yourself for instance (i.e. they were older than you, they were dying of some sort of disease, etc).

I have been in two major relationships in my adult life. In the first I (implicitly) believed that it would last forever. In the latter I knew it had a finite end-date. I cannot realistically say that I loved the former more than the latter (quite the opposite in fact).
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 11:48   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
That's a pretty strict definition of love then.
Well, yeah. I think 'love' is thrown around too much. A fair number of people will never really experience real love in their lives.

Quote:
You do not necessarily have to believe that you will be with someone for your entire life to be in love with them.
Oh, I agree. But I don't accept the idea that someone would easily abandon a loving relationship. I think it would have to be some sort of situation like you describe, where one person had a terminal illness. And the answer to that seems fairly obvious.

Quote:
In the latter I knew it had a finite end-date.
Why was that?
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 12:40   #23
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

You know this is a easily answered question, Yes.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 12:57   #24
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
I have really 'gone off' most relationships.
I have gone off relationships, or to be more precise, people in them. I've decided my three biggest hates at the moment are, in reverse order:

3) People who are happy.
2) People who are happy and in a loving relationship.

And number 1..
1) People who are happy because they are in a loving relationship.

I was an usher at a mates wedding the other week, and even though I suppose I should have, I just couldn't watch things like first dance and other loved up moments.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 13:00   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I have gone off relationships, or to be more precise, people in them. I've decided my three biggest hates at the moment are, in reverse order:

3) People who are happy.
2) People who are happy and in a loving relationship.

And number 1..
1) People who are happy because they are in a loving relationship.

I was an usher at a mates wedding the other week, and even though I suppose I should have, I just couldn't watch things like first dance and other loved up moments.
I'm sensing great anger in you, young Stewalker.

Why do you hate these people? I don't hate them. I admire them.*

*Not in a freaky Kevin-Spacy-in-Seven 'I called at your home this morning.' way.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 13:05   #26
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
I'm sensing great anger in you, young Stewalker.

Why do you hate these people?
Jealousy.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 13:16   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Jealousy.
The shadow of greed, that is.

Seriously. If this is the case, then you need to find someone who loves you.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 13:18   #28
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
The shadow of greed, that is.

Seriously. If this is the case, then you need to find someone who loves you.
Lets not get me on this subject, either in a jovial manner or a serious one - it's very dull for people and very emo.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 13:21   #29
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Lets not get me on this subject, either in a jovial manner or a serious one - it's very dull for people and very emo.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 13:22   #30
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
but I couldn't find the thread for it.
[1-X]
Is this what you were thinking of?
[/1-X]
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 13:25   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I think you're hating yourself more than you're hating other people. I think you're looking for sympathy and someone who understands you, rather than love, neccesarily. You don't have to do this. You can just explain to people how you feel. You don't have to disguise it.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 13:27   #32
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
[1-X]
[/1-X]

wow, one of my old threads \o/
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 13:51   #33
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
I think you're hating yourself more than you're hating other people. I think you're looking for sympathy and someone who understands you, rather than love, neccesarily. You don't have to do this. You can just explain to people how you feel. You don't have to disguise it.
Are you trying to entice me into your lair?
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 13:54   #34
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Goodness, don't feel sad for me, I'm going to be rich.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 14:02   #35
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
oh dear.

new money.

Unread 18 Aug 2005, 15:19   #36
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
I know, i'm hoping you'll remember my sympathy and buy me a villa in the cypriot mountains
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 18:46   #37
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

you should by jolt .
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 18:52   #38
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Would you embark on a relationship with someone if you & the other person know it won't last for long and even if you love the person and that person loves you too?
If you already love each other then the relationship is already embarked upon. That ship has sailed.

If you terminate the relationship now rather than when its time has run you will be no better off.
Love is always worthwhile.

Stew: keep a diary. At some point publish it as Stew's Diary. Get Hugh Grant to be in movie called Stew's Diary, then you can become REALLY rich.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 19:09   #39
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Im pretty much doing that now, - the love, but still with significant emotional pain in the near future (i would imagine).

so in summary, yes.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 19:13   #40
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
In a heartbeat.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 22:36   #41
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Let's just hope Deloitte don't get banned from auditting in the UK
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 00:15   #42
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
[1-X]
[/1-X]
That's the one!

Let me give you guys an idea on how this friendship/relationship is going.

Girl and I met in a train station through someone in 2002.

I started making moves for her in mid 2003.

We declared our feelings for each other in mid 2004 (though did nothing physically).

She goes to Oxford for uni the same year.

Still kept in touch and seen each other occasionally (whether be it in London or Oxford)

June 2005, we pulled for the first time.

She loves me. And I love her.

She thinks a (another) long distance relationship won't work because she was seeing someone who lived in Watford and met only once a year for a week. To be honest, I've seen her more than that (at least I work and can afford travelling expenses.... and so does she..... unlike her ex).

I'm slightly afraid of the pain that I might suffer if it didn't work out. (I think I can live with her saying no if she firmly believes it won't work out)

*sigh*

I think I might see her for lunch tomorrow and ask her out properly (Friday has always been my lucky day in life).
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 00:20   #43
Yahwe
I am.

nonsense. you'll be fine.

'long distance' indeed. take the tube.

clearly this other chap was a cad. you are most certainly not a cad.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 00:31   #44
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Go for it. Love knows no bounds, except those you create.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 01:02   #45
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Stew: keep a diary. At some point publish it as Stew's Diary. Get Hugh Grant to be in movie called Stew's Diary, then you can become REALLY rich.
But it'll be dull

I could involve various true stories about bridesmaids and younger-than-me colleagues but I won't.

Edit: TK, don't worry, all will be fine.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 10:55   #46
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Are you trying to entice me into your lair?
No. I'm trying to force you to recognise that your life isn't really all that bad and you should stop complaining and indulging in pointless self-pity.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 11:03   #47
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
No. I'm trying to force you to recognise that your life isn't really all that bad and you should stop complaining and indulging in pointless self-pity.
mm in not being all about the man-cock shocker
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 12:05   #48
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
'long distance' indeed. take the tube.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 12:50   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
mm in not being all about the man-cock shocker
Keepin' it real yo.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 15:50   #50
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

It's better to regret what you have, then what you haven't done.