User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Jun 2006, 19:58   #1
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
[Bored]What do you do better than anybody else?

It's a nice thought that parents try to imbue their children with; you're the best at something.

Although, when i was younger, i swear my parents used to say 'no matter what you do, someone else will always be better than you'! Confidence building parents ftw!

But i was thinking about it. If you had to chose one thing, just one thing that you had to beat some random person at, what would it be?

Put the pressure on yourself a bit. Pretend something important is at stake (£1million/your life/world peace etc) and pick that one thing that, if you had to, you'd back yourself to be better at than the person you're going up against.

Would it be a sport? Computer game? Producing a perfect Green Sleeves rendition using only your anal sphincter and some built up methane?

If you got to see your opponent first would you base your choice on their appearance?

If i had to pick something, i'd pick bodyboarding. It's an obscure sport that few people do and even fewer take the time to do well in. That'd be my choice.

What's yours?

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 20:22   #2
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Bored]What do you do better than anybody else?

Nerf basketball played by my rules. In the alternative, tossing wadded up paper into a waste paper basket for accuracy.
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 20:25   #3
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

A custom game in warcraft III called Defence of the Ancients.
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 20:33   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Computer game would be something like Timesplitters 2 or Zelda I guess.

Mentally I'd probably choose a board game like Risk, although a lot of it can be based on luck.

Physically I don't know - cricket probably.

I'm not an "expert" at anything really. I suppose what I do really well is get on with people (as arrogant as that sounds). I find it quite hard to offend people properly and it bothers me if people aren't having a good time/life. I prefer to see myself suffer than other people, for the most part. But you can't be "good at that".
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 20:38   #5
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I prefer to see myself suffer than other people, for the most part. But you can't be "good at that".
Didn't you get cancer just to make Yahwe's life a little brighter?
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 20:42   #6
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Didn't you get cancer just to make Yahwe's life a little brighter?
You got it in one

And to ensure he gets to organise the GD Meet without me butting in!
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 21:41   #7
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Dunno what im really good at, always beaten people at Football manager whenever ive networked that but thats mainly due to finding a winning formula and repeating it to a certain extent.

Physically i was never the best at anything but always played in the top teams available. Hopefully i'l be able to update this in couple of months once my trainings really paying off and im playing Rugby again though. Going to aim for getting into the Bristol vs Bristol UWE Varsity game at the Bristol Rovers stadium (Mainly because my mates a Rovers fan and i just wanna say ive played on the pitch to him everytime he preaches about them being better than Cambridge)

Sad thing but i think im best out of my friendship group at doing guys hair... little bit camp O_o

Edit: Oh and ive never thrown up at uni when ive drank everything and more than everyone else who i go out with regularly and theyve fallen by the way side!

drink responsibly
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 21:52   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dante impressions.

(i.e. nothing )

If I had to play something against Death (as I think we've had a thread on before) then Street Fighter 2 Turbo or Risk.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 22:16   #9
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is pretty hard, I'm not brilliant at physical sports and always seem to get beaten by another person at most games (i.e. I'm not the best).

I'd probably go for drinking vodka doubles without being sick.
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 22:27   #10
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am almost best at not being the best at anything.
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 22:59   #11
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

expressive gestures during conversation. withering looks. creative swearing.

as far as "things" are concerned, see furball above. i'm better than most people at most things but never better than anyone at one thing.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 23:37   #12
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lying
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 23:53   #13
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I throw stuff farther than most other people. I still haven't met anyone who can throw a snowball farther than me, but I guess that's not the best thing to be good at!

I am also very good at pretending not to care. That is to say, it always looks like I don't care, even when I try to show I care.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 00:05   #14
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

hmm... I run very fast on short distances, but I'm shit at running long distances.

I'm good at detecting "fake" people too. People that lie, try to f*ck around or people who do something with a hidden agenda (like being nice to a girl to get in her pants). Only face to face though.

Nothing special about those things though. There's always people in the world who can do it better.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 01:09   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

pessimism, directing uncontrollable anger, stupid decisions.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 02:09   #16
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

I can sleep for longer than anyone I know. That's about it
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 07:35   #17
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Tekken, any of'em; Team-mode, 8 randoms.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 09:16   #18
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm fitter than most people and do a fair bit of long distance running so i'd probably back myself over a 10k against most people. Either that or pool, i had a misspent childhood in snooker halls.

Last edited by JC; 15 Jun 2006 at 09:28.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 09:25   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Either that or pool, i had a miss spent childhood in snooker halls.
You definitely didn't spend it in English class anyways

On topic I guess maybe command of the english language or something. In college there used to be this cluedo game and for the vocabulary questions I'd know what words meant that nobody else had even heard of. That said, I just ended a sentence with "of". Hmmm. Is loving Karl Popper a skill?
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 09:28   #20
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
You definitely didn't spend it in English class anyways
I was up at 5 this morning so i could finish work early to watch the England game, my brain isnt working properly .
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 10:02   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I did one of those tests in my second last year in school and it told me I'd be suited for anything bar medicine. Seeing as I had as much in medicine as I do in getting impregnated by a whale (and here I demonstrate my interest in medicine) this was not a particularly helpful test. And it cost 250 euro. Do you know how many cans of cheap beer that buys when you're 16?
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 10:20   #22
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

"Kick off III: European Challenge" on the SNES. i'm playing this game on daily basis since 1995; can't believe someone else is. so i must be the best by now.

my second choice would be "Mariokart", also on the SNES. i'm (or was, haven't played it in a while) just ubergood at that.

my third choice is the boardgame "Stratego". i never lost a single game at that. (!)
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 10:24   #23
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Stratego! Now that brings back some memories!

I'm extremely ace at Mariokart doubledash on the gamecube and i was a past master at the snes version so i'd likely take you up on your challenge Koen.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 10:28   #24
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
Stratego! Now that brings back some memories!

I'm extremely ace at Mariokart doubledash on the gamecube and i was a past master at the snes version so i'd likely take you up on your challenge Koen.

book a returnticket Amsterdam. i will pick you up at the airport. you can stay here etc. (the game shall be played on SNES btw).
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 10:38   #25
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Mariokart i'm not bad at.

having no life and spending all my time looking after Planetarion, I'm not sure anyone could beat me at.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 10:43   #26
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Drinking.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 10:49   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyirt
Drinking.
Strongly disagree.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 10:55   #28
Tomkat

EVERYONE thinks they're ace at Mario Kart. Mainly because the computer opponent's skill is geared to yours - so if you're crap they'll be slower, and if you're good they'll be faster.

Most people I've met who proclaim their super-power-leetness at Mario Kart aren't very good at it at all
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 10:59   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
EVERYONE thinks they're ace at Mario Kart. Mainly because the computer opponent's skill is geared to yours - so if you're crap they'll be slower, and if you're good they'll be faster.
What a horribly socialist game
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:02   #30
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I always noticed they caught me up really quickly. It made me cry inside. I always enjoyed overlapping half the guys on mario circuit though
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:03   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: [Bored]What do you do better than anybody else?

I can dance to Young Parisians by Adam and the Ants.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:04   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rather than a popular game like Mario Kart, you'd probably be best off picking a game that was relatively obscure/rubbish.

There I'd pick a LORD (Legend of the Red Dragon) clone that I once wrote in Amos on the Amiga. No-one in the world ever played it (except for me) and I know a cheat code for it. If I still lost then I'd probably deserve to die / lose the million / whatever.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:05   #33
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
What a horribly socialist game
Yeah it'd be better if it was a game where your starting position was heavily determined by how good your parents were in the game and so for 95% of people it would be disproportionately hard to win.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:05   #34
Dotatrix

So the only solution to this question about who has the most super-power-leetness is to organize a Mario Kart tournament.

P.S. I suck at it, haven't played it like in 4-6 years
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:08   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Yeah it'd be better if it was a game where your starting position was heavily determined by how good your parents were in the game and so for 95% of people it would be disproportionately hard to win.
I'm not sure if you're serious but that would actually be a great game
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:11   #36
Dotatrix

Would be pretty hard to make though, I think.
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:12   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

Nothing worth having comes easy.

Except air. I've never really pushed myself out there for oxygen to be honest.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:15   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm quite good at playing a rogue in world of warcraft I guess.

Quote:

Most people I've met who proclaim their super-power-leetness at Mario Kart aren't very good at it at all
I've lapped all the computer players on some tracks on 150cc :eng101:

The rubberbanding isn't that bad, anyway; it's not like Mario Kart 64, which is just stupid.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:20   #39
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

jakiri is right.

i actually videod me winning 150cc special cup once

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:22   #40
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
You always started the first round at the back, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
jakiri is right.

i actually videod me winning 150cc special cup once
that's not easy! I always sunk on that *("£&"(£()")"(* BRIDGE on doughnut plains or whatever the randomly titled thing was on the special cup. I gave up after a while
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:25   #41
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
The rubberbanding isn't that bad, anyway; it's not like Mario Kart 64, which is just stupid.
I liked it. It kept me interested in it as it was still a challenge, even though I was a self-proclaimed expert at the game.

And Dante is right - you wouldn't choose a game like Mario Kart where there's a chance someone might be half-decent at it and beat you for your million pounds.

I'd probably choose something like Planetarion. Most people would just go "what the ****... keep the million" after trying to work out what to do.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:25   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The randomly tiled one? Are you talking about Rainbow Road?
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:26   #43
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
I'd probably choose something like Planetarion. Most people would just go "what the ****... keep the million" after trying to work out what to do.
Dude we're on a Planetarion forum. People have actually played the game here
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:27   #44
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
The randomly tiled one? Are you talking about Rainbow Road?
"Titled"
you're going to go and make me look, aren't you?

it had those things jumping up out of holes, grass either side, and a bridge with a hole in the middle that some goddamn computer AI knocked me off just about every time

Donut Plains 3. I can't spell
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:28   #45
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I liked it. It kept me interested in it as it was still a challenge, even though I was a self-proclaimed expert at the game.
It wasn't a challenge, it just made some items useless and indeed counterproductive.

If I want a challenge, I'll play a human of similar ability.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:32   #46
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
"Titled"
you're going to go and make me look, aren't you?

it had those things jumping up out of holes, grass either side, and a bridge with a hole in the middle that some goddamn computer AI knocked me off just about every time
Donut Plains 3 or something like that.

The computer AI was very easily abused, it always followed the same path.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:36   #47
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Any of the Soul Caliber games, or counter-strike 1.6. I wasted at least three years of my life becoming stupidly good at CS back in its hayday, I think it was 15-18, but I can't really remember now. I was shit hot though. There was always someone with a shocking config waiting to take your head off in that game however, which was mildly annoying.

Im only depressingly ok at most physical activities despite being failry fit. Badminton would probably be my best, but I cant even really beat one of my regular opponents (a housemate).

Btw Dotatrix, I also play DotA.

Last edited by Proxi; 15 Jun 2006 at 11:44.
Proxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:41   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

I used to be an awesome sprinter aged about 10-14 but then not giving a shit about things kicked in and it was all downhill from there. Oh and civilisation II. Triumphant on deity
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:46   #49
Tomkat

Quote:
If I want a challenge, I'll play a human of similar ability.
The only people I could regularly play against were my two sisters.

My two sisters move their bodies left and right when they steer the joystick, as if they're actually in the go-karts. Really.

That was their level of "skill".
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:52   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

I used to do that for racing games as well. Of course I was also outrageously good at them. Well, just need for speed 2 to be honest!